News Forum - Escaped Israeli officially cleared of Covid-19, now faces prosecution

Thaiger

12 hours ago, alex12345 said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but its an interesting fact, if he did have a tiny amount of infection from a vaccination, that means the vaccinated can infect the uninfected if they have the right kind of vaccine.

i'm not a conspiracy theorist much but frankly a lot of governments reasons for getting vaccinated don't hold water at all. (I am vaccinated btw)

However if this is the first confirmation that the vaccinated can be infectious it would show why its still going around and it will never go if its spread by vaccinated people

something to ponder folks

The means of transmission is breathing in infected aerosolised droplets. If you've been vaxxed, you are less likely to become ill, and if you do fall ill, you are likely to have a better outcome than the unvaxxed. However, breathing in infected air requires that you eventually breathe out again. The virus is still alive and is waiting to be breathed in by someone else.

Vaxxing does not kill the virus. It only offers greater protection and better outcomes to those who are vaxxed, but cannot stop the vaxxed being spreaders.

13 hours ago, alex12345 said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but its an interesting fact, if he did have a tiny amount of infection from a vaccination, that means the vaccinated can infect the uninfected if they have the right kind of vaccine.

i'm not a conspiracy theorist much but frankly a lot of governments reasons for getting vaccinated don't hold water at all. (I am vaccinated btw)

However if this is the first confirmation that the vaccinated can be infectious it would show why its still going around and it will never go if its spread by vaccinated people

something to ponder folks

Ponderful thoughts, indeed, @alex12345! Welcome to Thaiger Talk, where you'll find plenty more to set us pondering about . . . enjoy the ride!

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

Its not a conspiracy theory .

Hospitals in Thailand are a business and they are there to make a profit .

Its the normal thing for Thai hospitals to create business for themselves  by inventing work that needs to be done on patients 

The interesting part is, someone could check, which hospitals get the most arrivals checked positive 

Since Hotels have to partner with hospitals, there would be a pattern, if.

And how that works out, with the general ward room or  icu ability. 

Since the hotels have to parner with a Hospital

23 hours ago, Easterneye said:

Exactly ,, there are allready stories of this corrupt place sending foreigners off to hospital ,, getting hospital bills of 400000 bht which is NOT covered by your travel or covid insurance , coupled with missed flights home , anyone going is playing Russian roulette whether or not the hotel manager is in cahoots with the local hospital .

My recommendation would be before you get your test done get some Q tips and soak the tip with the strongest Anki oil you can bear and just put that as far up your nose as you can , that should wipe out any test worries 👍👍

Richard B had two stories on his blog and yesterday I read another story on another forum from another guy. There are no other reports i found on the internet. So, which stories are you talking about. Show them here.

Edited by Andrew Reeve
Name of another forum removed

5 hours ago, Fluke said:

Its not a conspiracy theory .

Hospitals in Thailand are a business and they are there to make a profit .

Its the normal thing for Thai hospitals to create business for themselves  by inventing work that needs to be done on patients 

Spot on ! I went in for consultation on a biopsy procedure ,last year at the Govt hospital.The godda- Dr sent me to every department  there it seemed while performing the musical chair queue! They each charged separate fees. One dept was the HIV  dept 555

• Like 1

This story is somewhat dubious to say the least, needless to say I smell a rat. It sounds to me that the Samui medical people were told what to say supporting the initial positive tests. I am not a doctor but I wasnt born yesterday!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

Almost read it wrong...

Escaped Israeli officially cleared of Covid-19, now faces prostitution

I bet he doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, Here is my experience, read a bunch of comments and want to just tell what happened to me. 

I am American, flew out of El Salvador on the 3rd of January with a negative PCR test. Arrived in Bangkok on the 5th, went and got tested again on the trip from the airport at a lab on the way to the hotel. They took me to the hotel, 56 Surawong, and told me the next day that my test came back negative. So that is 2 negative PCR tests in 3 days. 

After 5 days in the hotel, Monday the 10th, they sent someone to my room, where they did another PCR test. I am doubly vaccinated (second shot September 15th, too soon to get a 3rd shot even!). 

They told me on the next day, which was Tuesday the 11th, that my test was positive. I was shocked, and asked them if they could do another test, because I wanted to verify the results. They said that their policy doesn't allow them to do any other tests. I said I would pay for the PCR test, they refused to allow me to get another PCR test.

Someone called my room, saying they were calling to help me with the process, and that they wanted to ask me questions. They asked if I had symptoms, I said no. They said that patients with symptoms were treated more quickly, and that I should say I have a headache. I said that I do not have a headache. The woman on the phone repeated that the insurance company might not pay if I do not claim to have symptoms. I told them I don't care if the insurance company pays or not. I asked her what my options were, she said I have none, can't fly home, can't get another test, can't appeal any of this. So I asked why bother calling if I can't have any choice in the matter. She asked once more if she could put that I have a headache onto my form, I again said no. We ended the call.

I ordered 3 ATK tests using FoodPanda, all 3 of those came back negative. They told me it didn't matter. They took me to the Sukosol "hospital". Which is just a hotel with plastic sheets on the floor. They told me I had to quarantine for 10 days. They gave me a bunch of pills, and asked that I take an X-Ray, I said no to both, as I don't have symptoms, and won't accept any treatment until after I take another PCR test. They said their policy doesn't allow me to be tested again. I asked the doctor two days in a row, she said she would check with "her team", and then told me they cannot do any additional tests. This is the crazy part, they not only cannot do any tests NOW, they won't do ANY more tests, meaning that due to my COVID diagnosis I must definitely be quarantined, however in order to release me they are not going to check to see if I am COVID free... after 10 days, no matter what my status, I can walk out of here, off to potentially infect a bunch of other people, as I still wouldn't know whether I actually have COVID.

I think this is clearly an insurance fraud scheme, where 56 Surawong is receiving kickbacks from the Sukosol for sending "positive" patients to them.

My temperature has been in the 36's every day, no symptoms, 5 negative tests (2 PCR, 3 ATK) and 1 positive test, administered by the hotel before I was going to check out. 

I find it interesting that this guy in the article also had a similar thing, negative test to fly, positive test from hotel, 3 negative tests in a row, from 3 separate hospitals. So he managed to get COVID and recover in 6 days or so? Miraculous!

I am planning on telling the insurance company that I suspect fraud.

It's not about false positive or negative, or accuracy or timing... or any of that... it's about willing running off when you knew you needed to follow a process (as arcane is it may be).