News Forum - EU now accepts Thailand Covid-19 vaccination certificates

Thaiger

Thailand’s Covid-19 certification is now linked to the EU’s digital certification system, according to Deputy Head of Delegation European Union Giuseppe Busini, who tweeted the announcement. He wrote that Thailand’s Covid-19 certifications will be accepted in the European Union, while Thailand will recognise the EU Digital Covid Certificate. The European Commission approved certifications given by Thailand, Montenegro, Taiwan, Tunisia, and Uruguay today. European Commissioner for Justice Didier Reynders says “this year has been a successful one when it comes to the rollout of the EU Digital Covid Certificate.” Thai citizens can use their passports to travel to EU nations, and […]

The story EU now accepts Thailand Covid-19 vaccination certificates as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Thailand’s Covid-19 certification is now linked to the EU’s digital certification system, according to Deputy Head of Delegation European Union Giuseppe Busini, who tweeted the announcement. He wrote that Thailand’s Covid-19 certifications will be accepted in the European Union, while Thailand will recognise the EU Digital Covid Certificate. The European Commission approved certifications given by Thailand, Montenegro, Taiwan, Tunisia, and Uruguay today. European Commissioner for Justice Didier Reynders says “this year has been a successful one when it comes to the rollout of the EU Digital Covid Certificate.” Thai citizens can use their passports to travel to EU nations, and […]

The story EU now accepts Thailand Covid-19 vaccination certificates as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Another thing that just came up today, the reciprocal recognising of Thai-EU certificates what will that mean for quarantine especially in my case of recent infection (22 dec-Recovery certificate to be released according to EU laws 2 January) 

In EU if you are vaccinated you cash travel now most countries reintroduced negative Pcr test even for vaccinated 

Buuuut if you just had the disease you can travel with the vaccine certificates (i have3 from Pfizer) and the recent Recovery Certificate (this because the PCR test of a infected shows positive many months) 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Thaigers, do you have any information when the function will be available? I tried to create it in “get COVID pass.eu”. Scanning my Thai QR Code it says it is invalid. In the Thai application i can see a tab in Digital Health Pass called “EU Digital Covid Certificate”. It’s marked “under test”. Is there any information when it will be available as i am planing to travel to Europe within the next month. Thanks, Cheers

36 minutes ago, LunEd said:

Hello Thaigers, do you have any information when the function will be available? I tried to create it in “get COVID pass.eu”. Scanning my Thai QR Code it says it is invalid. In the Thai application i can see a tab in Digital Health Pass called “EU Digital Covid Certificate”. It’s marked “under test”. Is there any information when it will be available as i am planing to travel to Europe within the next month. Thanks, Cheers

Works for me already.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if I can take a 3 dose in Thailand if I had the first 2 in Europe? How long is the European certificate valid in Thailand now?