News Forum - Provincial governor confirms 2 cases of Omicron variant in Khon Kaen

Thaiger

The north-eastern province of Khon Kaen has reported its first 2 cases of the Omicron Covid-19 variant. According to a Thai PBS World report, governor Somsak Jungtrakul confirmed the infections in a press statement yesterday. The governor has urged residents not to panic over the development, assuring them that strict disease control measures were in place. Addressing a media conference, Somsak said the 2 infections were in a married couple from the neighbouring province of Kalasin. The couple had returned from a trip to Belgium on December 10. Following the end of their minimal quarantine period and a negative test […]

The story Provincial governor confirms 2 cases of Omicron variant in Khon Kaen as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

My bet is they got it inside of Thailand in travel and not out. Commiecron is faster at the draw to infect and would seem to reason symptoms would turn up sooner rather than the later.

Oh no you are wrong I just  wrote with a lady from Bangkok last knight I know a bit :  She told me :

Turists are bringing infections to Thailand so thais are forced to lock down and make restrictions again"

Not the thais, never thais do anything wrong   ! allways BAD FARANG ! - why do we go back to a country which treat us like dirt ?  I told her  that we are tired allways to be blamed for anything  which goes wrong in Thailand and that is many but thais should try to look inside their owne country -   helples clowns.  IQ on 72, ,  

26 minutes ago, Bifrost said:

Oh no you are wrong I just  wrote with a lady from Bangkok last knight I know a bit :  She told me :

Turists are bringing infections to Thailand so thais are forced to lock down and make restrictions again"

Not the thais, never thais do anything wrong   ! allways BAD FARANG ! - why do we go back to a country which treat us like dirt ?  I told her  that we are tired allways to be blamed for anything  which goes wrong in Thailand and that is many but thais should try to look inside their owne country -   helples clowns.  IQ on 72, ,  

Oh definitely. It seems you've outstayed your welcome. Won't help calling the populace thick though......