News Forum - Civil Aviation Authority notifies airlines of new regulations for entering Thailand

Thaiger

A notice from Thailand’s Civil Aviation Authority has been issued to airlines to advise them of the new conditions for entering the kingdom. The move follows the suspension of the Test & Go system and all sandbox schemes with the exception of Phuket’s. The government took the decision to suspend the schemes as a result of the recently emerged Omicron Covid-19 variant. The decision is expected to be reviewed after January 4. According to a Thai PBS World report, the CAAT has called on airlines to help passengers by checking their documents and ensuring they meet the new criteria. For […]

The story Civil Aviation Authority notifies airlines of new regulations for entering Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

What happens, one by one virus of

alpha,

beta,

gamma,

delta,

lambda

mu,

kappa

iota

eta

epsilon

zeta

comes for say another 10 years of frame ?

we close all and go underground ?

Need to wake up, Any day we are going die, why to die by closing all  business and die ? 

Take precaution and live...................

There are now five named variants of concern: alpha, beta, gamma, delta and omicron. There are two variants of interest, lambda and mu. 

Kappa, iota and eta are three former variants of interest now classified as variants under monitoring, and epsilon, zeta and theta are now formerly monitored variants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Transam said:

Really is time for world mass vaccination to try and bring the Covid thing to its knees. 

Until that happens, it will be one variant after another....

At least Thailand has now reached over 60% fully vaxxed, relatively little comfort that that stat provides.

As you say, @Transam, until the wider world can show a better figure than the current 48% fully vaxxed, it's hardly going to make a telling difference against Covid spread.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Transam said:

Yes, yet sadly, we have members on this very forum trying to convince folk not to be vaccinated. Criminal..

Fruitcake.jpg.40f1cad26812a3dc63b707baaf73d782.jpg's..

's....

Yes, the 'have your cake and eat it too' types, I guess you're referring to . . . we can only hope they'll learn.

Your cake really does look the biz . . . thanks for that and have the Merriest of Christmases 🎅 !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Transam said:

Really is time for world mass vaccination to try and bring the Covid thing to its knees. 

Yes, let's all follow the example of Gibraltar that did bring Covid to its knees (not). 

With +99% of their population fully vaccinated, and currently 76% already 'boosted' the pesky virus seems not wanting to kneel to the vax-efforts...

image.thumb.png.031e0813f9ea68732cbffe197f58108e.png

3 hours ago, Transam said:

More like, no matter what happens, there will be one variant after another. Each time more contagious and less deadly. Just like what happens with every virus. 

No matter if you have a vaccine or not, you'll get Covid eventually as it's just becoming the common cold. 

It's not that if you get your vaccine, suddenly Covid can't enter your body. 

• Like 5

Just now, Transam said:

Were the thousands of monkeys vaxed...?

You really should stop looking for daft stuff to bolster your message that kills folk, you are a dangerous eeeeeeeeeer, member....😡

So monkeys have to be vaxxed as well?

Other animals too, which ones?

We were told that 70% vaccinated would trigger herd immunity. But that hasn't happened.

What's your answer to it then, as we are are now on 2 shots & 2 boosters....?

Three boosters maybe?

If people would actually read some of the stuff on CCC, instead labelling it with 'tin hat' etc. Then perhaps, people might possibly see what's going on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Transam said:

Yes, yet sadly, we have members on this very forum trying to convince folk not to be vaccinated. Criminal..

Fruitcake.jpg.40f1cad26812a3dc63b707baaf73d782.jpg's..

's....

Let's be clear that no one is convincing anyone not to get vaccinated. It's more a question of whether you may decide it for yourself, or the government decides for you. 

Lately, thinking that people are convincing others, got on a slippery slope as now the definition of 'convincing others not to get vaccinated' became equal to: Hey guys, look what I did to get better from Covid. I took this medicine and got better! 

If a medicine other than Pfizer seems to work, is it really bad? People who immediately put a label on others like that, are responsible for lots of people getting sick because they could've got a quick medicine but had to wait for a vaccine. 

• Like 5

Note from Moderators

Can members at least try and associate their posts to the topic under discussion. I don't see any reference to Monkeys or Gibraltar anywhere in the topic or the initial post. 

I would also caution all members to check the validity of any data being shared and the source for their information as we are noticing an increasing trend of misleading statistics and information being quoted far too often.

3 hours ago, Faraday said:

So monkeys have to be vaxxed as well?

Other animals too, which ones?

We were told that 70% vaccinated would trigger herd immunity. But that hasn't happened.

What's your answer to it then, as we are are now on 2 shots & 2 boosters....?

Three boosters maybe?

If people would actually read some of the stuff on CCC, instead labelling it with 'tin hat' etc. Then perhaps, people might possibly see what's going on.

Israel is talking about a 4th booster, while a week back they said 3 would neutralize Omicron😂

They keep going further and further. I don't believe anything they say anymore. 

Then people use as an excuse: We are all learning because it's a new virus! 

To continue with stories of how Covid works and all behave like  'experts' and 'doctors'. 

And if you don't believe it, they freak out as if they know exactly about the Covid situation. 

Fauci once even said that if you were against him, you are against science😂😂😂😂😂 if Fauci = science, I'd like to do something involving my foot and science's ass. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

Israel is talking about a 4th booster, while a week back they said 3 would neutralize Omicron😂

They keep going further and further. I don't believe anything they say anymore. 

Then people use as an excuse: We are all learning because it's a new virus! 

To continue with stories of how Covid works and all behave like  'experts' and 'doctors'. 

And if you don't believe it, they freak out as if they know exactly about the Covid situation. 

Fauci once even said that if you were against him, you are against science😂😂😂😂😂 if Fauci = science, I'd like to do something involving my foot and science's ass. 

They'll be advising a fifth booster before long, I'm sure.

People will go along with it, like the 'good citizens' they think they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, kalyan said:

What happens, one by one virus of

alpha,

beta,

gamma,

delta,

lambda

mu,

kappa

iota

eta

epsilon

zeta

comes for say another 10 years of frame ?

we close all and go underground ?

Need to wake up, Any day we are going die, why to die by closing all  business and die ? 

Take precaution and live...................

There are now five named variants of concern: alpha, beta, gamma, delta and omicron. There are two variants of interest, lambda and mu. 

Kappa, iota and eta are three former variants of interest now classified as variants under monitoring, and epsilon, zeta and theta are now formerly monitored variants.

....and not one of them is worthy of being classified as dangerous. 

1 minute ago, Faraday said:

The numbing and downing down goes deep.

2 hours ago, Faraday said:

As long as you threaten to take away money, job or anything a person owns, they are willing to do anything to keep it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Yes, let's all follow the example of Gibraltar that did bring Covid to its knees (not). 

With +99% of their population fully vaccinated, and currently 76% already 'boosted' the pesky virus seems not wanting to kneel to the vax-efforts...

Agree stick to your corner Bluespynx keep your cut n paste propaganda for your members.

The Anti Vaxers on here just don'y comprehend that we understand even if your full vaxed and Boostered we know we can still Contract and pass it on. This time last year we were having upto 5k per day hospitalized and dying today in the UK we have 150 in Hospital due to out roll out. What part don't you understand  Bluespynx.

This is not a covid 19 conversation for or against vaccines 

The subject of the thread is:

Civil Aviation Authority notifies airlines of new regulations for entering Thailand

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Agree stick to your corner Bluespynx keep your cut n paste propaganda for your members.

Isn't propaganda the thing that was allowed by the state to keep the people on their side? 

I am not seeing anyone cheering against Covid on the news. It's almost as if... As if maybe the reporting on the news about Covid is actually the propaganda. As propaganda is known to be information which is repeated over and over again, and has a wider range than other kinds of information. 

He's literally showing a graph from Google. Now I don't believe everything instantly, but people who would moan: govern me harder daddy, would pick a scary negative graph from Google and scream about how true it is. And whenever something doesn't fit them, they go nuts, even if it comes from the same source. 

It's almost as if only negativity is allowed, but if you dare to see a light at the end of the tunnel, they do whatever it takes to stop it. It's almost as if these people are cheering on Covid.

55 minutes ago, vlad said:

What part don't you understand  Bluespynx.

I think 99% of people who are just following blindly, but telling everyone how Covid works and who listen to the 'experts' have no clue what they are talking about. So don't act as if you're some sort of virologist. 😂 Quick! Grab the numbers! BIG numbers! 5k per day! Woah sounds scary! But do we actually really know everything exactly? It's super easy to pull numbers out of your *ss and label it as 'but this is serious because people are dying' and instantly eliminate any questions about it. 

Now we may think: But the news wouldn't do that🤪

Look up old news compared to the current situation. Not only the whole Covid thing, but also about wars and conflicts. How many lies the news has spread. No wonder people question the news. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Andrew Reeve said:

This is not a covid 19 conversation for or against vaccines 

The subject of the thread is:

Civil Aviation Authority notifies airlines of new regulations for entering Thailand

Are there still topics nowadays which don't eventually turn out to change into Covid and for or against vaccines? 🤭🤭😂😂

But well, I agree, sorry for taking part in it, but when you see the comments, you might forget the main topic😜

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Gibraltar has 3 (three)  intensive care Covid cases. And the 99+% ratio is because they vaccinated lots of workers from Spain, whom are there for the job hours, only.

Aside, Gibraltar is under the top 10 of the most populated Countries in the world. And the space is counted on all of the area of Gibraltar, but the people live neither on the east side, nor on the top of the hill with the monkeys or in the harbour area. so it is assumingly one of the top 5 populated areas, more like Singapore or Hongkong, in reality.