News Forum - Ready and willing: Anutin says he’s prepared to be next PM and lead Thailand

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Paco said:

over my dead body Anutin, i will come personally to kick your butt, you the worst person their can be and i not even understand they did not kick you out, really brainless clown , looking and thinking like a monkey... it seems this guy has a dead wish, look at that face, corruption written on it, evil, dumbness, and complete idiot, time to kick him out of Thailand FOREVER, no need for such (Korean) dictators

So are you for or against him? At least he was handing out free masks.

Hardly matters who runs things here.

Ancient People & Culture / System ensures Little of Importance here will ever change ( Education/ Poverty).

PM occupant of absolutely no concern to the farang (except the barstoolers here).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Anutin Charvirakul, says he’s ready to lead the country and become the next PM.

Would you let a monkey drive a train .? 

Exactly ..

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Thailand’s somewhat controversial health minister, Anutin Charvirakul, says he’s ready to lead the country and become the next PM

Best Joke of the year 👏

• Haha 2

If something left not destroyed in Thailand this incompetent Clown will do it. His capacities is under a 3 year old child could not even a cleaning job, never learned something because he got money from the family. 

I had my annual retirement extension cancelled because there was a gap in my bank book from lockdown. They gave me a Tourist Covid extension in the meanwhile, to try and get the missing data from the bank. 

However, something in me finally snapped, and I decided not to reapply! 

I'm young enough to get a job back home, which I did. I still have a condo here, and my Mrs has her own house and two land plots in another province. But now my one million baht retirement extension pot is back home in a crypto exchange awaiting a big dip, and I'll return to enjoy annual breaks and have the Mrs fly overseas in between those times.

We've also since decided to sell up or rent as much as we can here and focus on buying a modest property back home, and a snow-bird retirement as low-spending "tourists" here in the future (hopefully better) years. 

So far tho, their ridiculous visa tyranny has cost them another formerly high contributing ex-pat who spent up on local goods and services and highly taxed wines and several re-entry visas every year.

I feel genuine sorrow for those who don't have this option, through age or kids, because this place will now clearly get worse before it gets better on almost every level.

And if you follow specific sites curated offshore, you can be assured this xenophobic imbecile has already had the ultimate nod and wink to have made such a statement.

No doubt Captain Flour-Seller PhD. will be exalted accordingly in due course too.

I love Thailand, and seeing this epoch unfold as it has, is truly heartbreaking. 

Good luck to us all; when this cooked election does happen; unlike the other shenanigans of late, it will likely impact everyone, not just the Thais.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:00 PM, oldschooler said:

Hardly matters who runs things here.

Ancient People & Culture / System ensures Little of Importance here will ever change ( Education/ Poverty).

PM occupant of absolutely no concern to the farang (except the barstoolers here).

While I agree with your opening sentiment, I think your dismissal of who is the next PM as a purely Thai problem is unfortunate. 

Maybe the creeping authoritarianism, such as ending the visa border runs and "adjusting" the terms around the retirement extension money deposit don't impact you. Great, good for you! And screw the riff-raff eh? Disclaimer: I am no fan of Eurotrash myself! But, what if you're next? What if a million a year in a thai bank suddenly no longer cuts the mustard? What if they ape Myanmar?

Because Myanmar seemed to ape them!

Two female leaders criminalized, rightly or wrongly, both were democratically elected. 

Both deposed by an even more corrupt military than they, the old girls, were alleged to be.

So belittle the concerned posters here at your peril, because when the little men in green finally turn on you, your smug sense of false security will be of no help at all.

12 hours ago, Zorba_the_Geek said:

While I agree with your opening sentiment, I think your dismissal of who is the next PM as a purely Thai problem is unfortunate. 

Maybe the creeping authoritarianism, such as ending the visa border runs and "adjusting" the terms around the retirement extension money deposit don't impact you. Great, good for you! And screw the riff-raff eh? Disclaimer: I am no fan of Eurotrash myself! But, what if you're next? What if a million a year in a thai bank suddenly no longer cuts the mustard? What if they ape Myanmar?

Because Myanmar seemed to ape them!

Two female leaders criminalized, rightly or wrongly, both were democratically elected. 

Both deposed by an even more corrupt military than they, the old girls, were alleged to be.

So belittle the concerned posters here at your peril, because when the little men in green finally turn on you, your smug sense of false security will be of no help at all.

clear & sole point I made is that no opinion of any foreigners here has any effect on thai govt. deal with reality here or leave. topic is not about Burma. border runs unnecessary with covid extentions, something beneficial to foreigners by govt here. lots of positives here. use of agents bypasses all the long term visa / extn immi. nonsense.