News Forum - Hallelujah, Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli confirmed to perform at Phuket Countdown party

Thaiger

I've been extremely fortunate to see Andrea Bocelli in concert twice in my life.  Both were unforgettable.  If you get the opportunity to see him absolutely don't pass it up. 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2021 at 1:33 PM, Does said:

... the officials knew this and still let people travel from Bangkok to other provinces. 

Gotta disagree with that (only joking 😇).

They didn't "let people travel", they actively encouraged them and paid half the hotel bill - and they're still doing so 😠.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 4:33 AM, Transam said:

Don't think they will let in uncouth yobs any way.....🤔...........😂

No I don't for one minute think they will however the feeling is mutual,I've got better things to do with my life than sit bored sh*tless at something resembling an undertakers convention.

• Angry 1

He was just hired for Jumberjack Jay to not loosing a bet to 'Colonel Klink' Tim.
Nice to have him in Thailand for such an event. But they could have wasted the money in a better way.
For example a 500 thb voucher for tourists for paying for a quarantine hotel. and a 300thb voucher for a 1h thai massage after the quarantine. that would even have a small effect for some tourists to get their first thai massage and get addicted to that :-)

Edited by FunkmasterWhyLee