News Forum - Soldier dies, another seriously injured, after plunging off cliff in northern Thailand

Thaiger

A solider has died after falling from a cliff in the northern province of Tak yesterday, while on duty patrolling for drug traffickers. Another solider has been seriously injured in the incident at the mountain of Doi Montha, in the district of Mae Sot. The Bangkok Post reports that army spokesman Sirichan Ngathong says military personnel from the Naresuan Force have been patrolling the area around Doi Montha recently and that both men had fallen from the cliff at around 2am. According to the report, the cliff is over 1,057 metres above sea level and rescue workers spent 4 hours […]

The story Soldier dies, another seriously injured, after plunging off cliff in northern Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I don't know what this is with this seasoned writer but... her first line, 2nd word is wrong as soldier becomes solider. I'm far from perfect but I don't pretend to be a seasoned writer. Spelling check anyone.

R.I.P. for the Soldier.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shark said:

I don't know what this is with this seasoned writer but... her first line, 2nd word is wrong as soldier becomes solider. I'm far from perfect but I don't pretend to be a seasoned writer. Spelling check anyone.

R.I.P. for the Soldier.

Speeled Spelled wrong more than once.

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Speeled Spelled wrong more than once.

yes that's why I'm considering applying for non-seasoned writer at TheThaiger, i would at-least get less flaws and I'm none native. Also could be able to understand the Thai article better then Google Translate.