News Forum - Ryanair CEO says anyone who refuses vaccine is an “idiot”

Thaiger

Michael O’Leary, the CEO of RyanAir not known for biting his tongue, has spoken out against mandatory vaccinations but has made clear his personal beliefs on getting vaccinated. In recent comments, O’Leary said that anyone who turns down a potentially life-saving Covid-19 vaccine is an “idiot” and suggested that people who turn down the vaccine without good reason should suffer the consequences. While he has said he’s opposed to programs in Austria and Germany that make vaccination mandatory, in an interview with The Telegraph he also said that airlines should only let vaccinated travellers onto flights – a bold statement […]

The story Ryanair CEO says anyone who refuses vaccine is an “idiot” as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

Stupid is as Stupid speaks .      i am more and more amazed every day how idiots keep getting quoted on the idiotic news that is owned by the idiots intent on forming a 'new world order".    Orders ?   Yes !   new and tyrannical ?    Yes ( though not the first time in human history).     just much better technology which can censor anything the power and money hungry idiots wish.

Am i allowed to use the word idiot ?     🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Angry 1

It depends which country you're in as to whether you can use the word idiot. In Australia we can use the word freely...extending it to "bloody idiot" for real loonies. I don't think I'd use the world to describe the Leader of North Korea, while in North Korea! There's a time and a place..... as for the comments of this CEO, I would agree that if you refuse to be vaccinated, then you would also need to experience the consequences of your decision. I don't subscribe to mandatory vaccination, it must be a free choice. Should you get seriously ill due to Covid, then there is only so much that can be done. Having refused to be vaccinated, you would also refuse the other medications that have been developed in the last 18 months. So you could only hope your body would fight it!

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

56 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

He's right.

If you are, for example, 25 years old with no health problem then no he is not!! And if you think differently then YOU are the idiot!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

and you shouldn’t be allowed in the local supermarket“

While all his other words are these of an mad idiot, these are the most frightening. Some people might argue „well, you can still order online“. But what about the people who rightly refuse to use digital money or even use any digital devices? 
Everyone who doesn’t see that the main reason of this whole mania is to push people into the digital prison is an idiot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1

people should stop using this smart asses services...everything that belong to ryanair or to this punk dont use it , dont buy it , dont think about it...only idiots use sevices of other idiots...even beeing vaccinated i think this brother is a mental case...

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

A bit hyperbolic, as per usual for this guy, but not entirely wrong. People who refuse vaccines for this virus (which is clearly getting better at attaching itself to host carriers) are indeed going to pay a price. As they are being, and will continue to be, hospitalized and die at a faster rate than the vaccinated. What's coming to roost, however, is the fact that no countries health care system of hospitals and physicians is designed to sustain the burdens of a prolonged global pandemic. The implications could be profound (particularly in the West at the moment), and some very difficult choices will have to be made unless we figure out a way to end this disease. And as much as a dislike big pharma for their pricing policies, they are the only ones currently capable of developing vaccines and treatments that reduce risk of death

• Like 3
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, HighSo said:

While all his other words are these of an mad idiot, these are the most frightening. Some people might argue „well, you can still order online“. But what about the people who rightly refuse to use digital money or even use any digital devices? 
Everyone who doesn’t see that the main reason of this whole mania is to push people into the digital prison is an idiot.

Nah I they shouldnt be allowed to order online. Time for you and your friends to get real and move to a shed deep in the forest. Show the world how freedom is done!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 2

33 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

Nah I they shouldnt be allowed to order online. Time for you and your friends to get real and move to a shed deep in the forest. Show the world how freedom is done!

I'm vaccinated but you Sir,It or what ever you identify as need a swift kick in the backside.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Manu said:

If you are, for example, 25 years old with no health problem then no he is not!! And if you think differently then YOU are the idiot!

And why would that be?

Oh thats right the vaccine is poison which is killing millions around the planet. Hold on. No its not. Its not even killing us oldies. So a 25 year old with no health problems will have zero problems taking it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

He's almost right. I would not deny anyone medical treatment.

No you are right. I would not do that either. However if you are an anti vaxxers who ends up in hospital with covid I would insist they wear a dunces cap for the duration of their stay in the ward.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, ninja said:

Stupid is as Stupid speaks .      i am more and more amazed every day how idiots keep getting quoted on the idiotic news that is owned by the idiots intent on forming a 'new world order".    Orders ?   Yes !   new and tyrannical ?    Yes ( though not the first time in human history).     just much better technology which can censor anything the power and money hungry idiots wish.

Am i allowed to use the word idiot ?     🤪

The phrase "New World Order" first gained currency in the 1940's. If after 80 years, they still haven't managed it, what are the chances that those who keep predicting may actually see it.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Manu said:

So correct me if I am wrong. Are you saying that fit healthy 25 yr olds cannot catch, spread, suffer long covid  or even die from CV?

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, HighSo said:

The problem with that post, is that anti-vaxxers will always find some spurious reason to maintain their position. "You can't discriminate against me because I don't want a vax, because if you do, I don't want to use digital money, so I will starve to death".

I think there is only so "I don't wantism" that the world should have to endure..

How about "I don't want to use a computer because the price of tin-foil hats is too much for me to bear"

• Like 4
  • Angry 2

2 hours ago, dingdong said:

people should stop using this smart asses services...everything that belong to ryanair or to this punk dont use it , dont buy it , dont think about it...only idiots use sevices of other idiots...even beeing vaccinated i think this brother is a mental case...

I live in Ireland and I refuse to fly Ryanair. I intensely dislike the man. But apart from denying people medical treatment, I agree with every thing he says,

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

9 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

The problem with that post, is that anti-vaxxers will always find some spurious reason to maintain their position. "You can't discriminate against me because I don't want a vax, because if you do, I don't want to use digital money, so I will starve to death".

I think there is only so "I don't wantism" that the world should have to endure..

How about "I don't want to use a computer because the price of tin-foil hats is too much for me to bear"

Huh? 
I use a computer because it is my own choice and I benefit from it.

While the COVID scam is FORCING people to use digital vaccination passports, work digitally from home, have digital contact to friends and family. Soon the CBDCs will be implemented and cash will be forbidden, because it is „contagious“ and unsafe.

If you do not understand the difference between doing something by free choice and doing something because you are forced to do it, then I don’t know how I could explain it to you.

I am perplexed by the amount of people who cannot connect the dots to see what’s really going on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

59 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

And why would that be?

Oh thats right the vaccine is poison which is killing millions around the planet. Hold on. No its not. Its not even killing us oldies. So a 25 year old with no health problems will have zero problems taking it.

Missing the point as always… or exaggerating my words cause you have no argument… the balance benefits risks for a 25 years old healthy young man is not going towards benefits cause he has literally 0 risk of being seriously ill. Why on earth do you want to give a vaccine to someone for a disease that does not concern him with a vaccine that does not offer any protection against catching and transmitting the disease? Up to you if you don’t want to hear it but that is the reality… but I guess you have lost any sense of reality some day of March 2020

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

24 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

So correct me if I am wrong. Are you saying that fit healthy 25 yr olds cannot catch, spread, suffer long covid  or even die from CV?

He is saying that the risk of dying or getting sick from CV is lower than from the vaccine, especially in the long-term with boosters every 6 months.

Not even talking about the „collateral damage“ of our liberties because of all these digital vaccination passports etc

You are really not getting it or you don’t want to get it?

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

And why would that be?

And yes, a few have died from the jabs by the way. Younger ones rather than old ones cause their healthy immune systems reacting badly to it… hence for example in most countries they do not give moderna or AZ to healthy young people.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, HighSo said:

He is saying that the risk of dying or getting sick from CV is lower than from the vaccine, especially in the long-term with boosters every 6 months.

Not even talking about the „collateral damage“ of our liberties because of all these digital vaccination passports etc

You are really not getting it or you don’t want to get it?

Oh you know what highso, I give up, better trying to talk sense to a death wall!!

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

6 minutes ago, Transam said:

So you don't do 'anything' the Gov of your country tells you to do..?

I do not senselessly comply to anything they tell me, no. This is what slaves do.

You would’ve killed Jews in Germany as well, if the government told you? You would kill innocent children in a war as a soldier, if your Sergeant is telling you to do?

I use my own common sense to evaluate if something does make sense or not. If something doesn’t make sense or is destroying the freedom of me, my family and the people around me I disobey.

Where injustice becomes law, resistance and disobedience is a must.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

I rather agree with the man. Mandates are difficult,  but people should not go unprotected with no consequences beyond the obvious, as they are putting others at risk. I especially agree about no hospital admission, as that takes resources from those of more responsible bent. Triage has already been practiced in some areas due to overwhelming numbers of patients.

• Like 3
  • Angry 2

Moderators Note

Hi everyone, just remember that under our Forum Guidelines different opinions are welcome as long as you avoid disparaging comments. Please make sure your posts meet the following:

Respect that each member is entitled to make personal decisions for themselves, and to have them respected, even if you think they are “driving the train to Loonyville”!

Be spirited in what we all know is an emotional and divided debate but also be civil and respectful to avoid the need for us to further intervene to edit or remove posts.

For example, let's leave the sheep out of the conversation. Otherwise your post maybe baaaah'd 👍

(More bad jokes can be supplied as a new sanction if needed!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Angry 1