News Forum - How did the first Go-Go bar in Thailand start? | Patpong, A Brief History

Thaiger

How did the first Go-Go bar in Thailand start? Patpong is more than just a seedy bar area. It is in fact a puzzle with so many pieces containing unique stories, history and legends. Everyone who has been to Thailand has their own perception regarding Patpong and all it has to offer. Follow Bangkok Pat as he lets you have a deeper look into the world of Patpong.

The story How did the first Go-Go bar in Thailand start? | Patpong, A Brief History as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

In the pst years gone by I always visit patong market & the go go bars too, quite a lively place over silom sides of Bangkok. I would like to visit the museum once Thailand re-opens properly & could you email me updated of patong nightlife & address of the museum.. Kind regards Mr C. Lavill 🇬🇧

• Like 1