News Forum - Thai K-Pop Star Lisa in top 20 most admired women worldwide

Thaiger

After a record-breaking YouTube debut, there is no denying that K-pop supergroup Blackpink member Lalisa Lisa Manobal commands clout, influence and admiration. Now YouGov has added the Thailand native Lisa to their list of the most admired women in the world after an international survey placed her at number 17. Her influence is undeniable in Thailand – when she said she was homesick for her family and the local meatballs, vendors she mentioned at the train station in Buri Ram were flooded with orders that rocketed their Covid-19 ailing businesses to success. She caught the eye of top government officials […]

The story Thai K-Pop Star Lisa in top 20 most admired women worldwide as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

surpassed by young environmental activist Greta Thunberg at number 15.

Are there real people who admire this supercilious brat?

• Like 6
  • Angry 1

I most admire my wife for the 48 years she has put up with me .She was young once and so was I . There was no Internet or You Tube back in the Day. No VCD’s or DVD’s or VCR’s . The most you could hope for is popularly among your own People. 

• Like 4
  • Cool 1

3 minutes ago, palooka said:

there real people who admire this supercilious brat?

Yes palooka, there are real idiots who admire these supercilious brats.

It's meaningless-survey-fodder for brain-dead-social-media brat followers.

• Like 7

Look how happy they are that only one thai accomplish something i think it have nothing to do with the great school system that produce noting else than geniuses 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

52 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Now YouGov has added the Thailand native Lisa to their list of the most admired women in the world after an international survey placed her at number 17

So YouGov is a branch of TAT? ….. Survey results to be trusted for certain! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, palooka said:

How dare you! 

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Richard_70 said:

I most admire my wife for the 48 years she has put up with me .She was young once and so was I . There was no Internet or You Tube back in the Day. No VCD’s or DVD’s or VCR’s . The most you could hope for is popularly among your own People. 

yeah I don't know why they do it but as long as they're happy xD

I admire all the KPop girls - their bods are great. I have not read any of their books or learned about how many lives they saved and any of great advancements they have made. But they have lovely bods that I admire. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

But they have lovely bods that I admire. 

Can't say the same about Ardern though, .... or can you 😛🥴

2 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

Can't say the same about Ardern though, .... or can you 😛🥴

Is that a member of that KPop group Lisa is in?  I literally have no idea mate - just seen a few clips of young girls dancing signing - have no idea who is in the group.

The usual response of depressing ignorance and disinterest on a forum centred on SEA. 'Supercilious brat' and 'have they got big tits' just shows up the people who posts such contemptuous insults that would not be allowed on any decent platform. Why is she one of the most admired woman

The only teenager selected from thousands auditioned in Thailand

Went to Korea to pursue her dream, learned the language to go with English, Lao, Thai and Japanese

Trains for 5 years when some gave up under the pressure

Debuts in 2016 with Black Pink who go on to become the most successful female Asian act of all time

2021 releases Lalisa scoring record You Tube views in the first day

Looks great, dances well and has a very pleasant character, takes care of her family and has millions in the bank.

But some grumpy negative people will always slag off younger, far more successful, more attractive and talented youngsters. They probably have more admiration for tattooed bar girls than brilliant success stories from Issan like Lisa.

Edited by Sarisin

18 hours ago, Thaiger said:

list of the most admired women

But if truth be known, if a survey was carried with voting done on lavatories they might just get the same results ….. strange that none off the most watched women of the world (on a nightly basis) are not listed!

35 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

But if truth be known, if a survey was carried with voting done on lavatories they might just get the same results ….. strange that none off the most watched women of the world (on a nightly basis) are not listed!

No way the Obamas would be on top in both lists in any decent toilets I have been into. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/17/2021 at 10:31 PM, Sarisin said:

The usual response of depressing ignorance and disinterest on a forum centred on SEA. 'Supercilious brat' and 'have they got big tits' just shows up the people who posts such contemptuous insults that would not be allowed on any decent platform. Why is she one of the most admired woman

The only teenager selected from thousands auditioned in Thailand

Went to Korea to pursue her dream, learned the language to go with English, Lao, Thai and Japanese

Trains for 5 years when some gave up under the pressure

Debuts in 2016 with Black Pink who go on to become the most successful female Asian act of all time

2021 releases Lalisa scoring record You Tube views in the first day

Looks great, dances well and has a very pleasant character, takes care of her family and has millions in the bank.

But some grumpy negative people will always slag off younger, far more successful, more attractive and talented youngsters. They probably have more admiration for tattooed bar girls than brilliant success stories from Issan like Lisa.

She was cursing like a sailor at Coachella 5555

Wonder how that will be perceived in Thailand 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYW9Nybk/

On 12/17/2021 at 7:38 AM, palooka said:

How dare you.