News Forum - 300 million baht illegal online gambling site busted in Nonthaburi

Thaiger

A raid in Nonthaburi in the Bangkok suburbs resulted in a 300 million baht illegal online gambling enterprise being shut down. Police from the Region 1 station obtained arrest warrants for 2 luxury homes in Nonthaburi province estates after tracking down where the online gambling operation was based. The website, which had amassed a following of 40,000 members, was at 99fun99.com and was moving between 300 and 400 million baht in gambling earnings each month. While police have been vigilantly cracking down on illegal online gambling operations this year, this is one of the biggest enterprises they have managed to […]

The story 300 million baht illegal online gambling site busted in Nonthaburi as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I'm guessing these 5 committees will have to try and determine whether the government will make more money on busting illegal gambling or taxing legal gambling. That will determine the result!

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

News Forum - 300 millino baht illegal online gambling site busted in Nonthaburi

Is millino Italian money?

Mama mia, I won 300 milinos. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Mama mia, I won 300 milinos. 

You left out an l. You are not italian. But on a more real note.. TT seems to have their writers running on empty and fatigued. Or maybe they are over working themselves. I have also noticed that TT members are now slagging off and looking to be finished because of something. At this point I see, unless something changes TT may hit the dregs. And don't get me wrong as I like TT, but there has been things that have lead to great OP's saying that is enough because of BS supposed principles or self hitting out at them. Wil not mention the Who they are as is against their rules. Well, if this continues how it is going then? Gonna hit the toossing the towell in. But, perhaps, the owner or the other owner share holders of this site will already be very well off. I see this site taking a dump and it is losing interest as thye should know laready. and on this note, I am signing off as bored already too.