News Forum - Former “Lord of Soapy Massage” says old prostitution is over

Thaiger

Chuwit Kamolwisit – a colourful character who has been a TV presenter, politician, and prison inmate, but is known as the former “Lord of Soapy Massage” – says that Thailand’s heyday of soapy massage prostitution has passed. The legendary man was tapped to comment by Channel 3 on the story of a massive soapy massage venue that was offered for sale for 470 million baht, a price that many baulked at, and then was snapped up within a day by an eager purchaser. The giant massage complex had a 50 table coffee shop as well as 104 private rooms in […]

The story Former “Lord of Soapy Massage” says old prostitution is over as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

6 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

“Lord of Soapy Massage” – says that Thailand’s heyday of soapy massage prostitution has passed.

Prostitution is dead .! What prostitution , I thought it didn't exist in Thighland .. 

• Haha 2

Dude is right. Bars are dead and whoever think that investors will fix that, living in a dream of 2005. I had few bars before, but was happy to get out just after tsunami. No more 100k/day Amen... It's a family resorts now. Doh! 

Prostitution and soapy slides will never go out of style. Someone told me it was the fun picking out your prize behind the window, like window shopping but better. Or so I am told.

32 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Prostitution and soapy slides will never go out of style. Someone told me it was the fun picking out your prize behind the window, like window shopping but better. Or so I am told.

Some aging mongers go on forever. The soapies need to install wheelchair ramps.

9 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

How inconciderate if they all don't have wheelchair access installed.

2 hours ago, LoongFred said:

I wonder about the practicalities about getting your leg over and up the steps without a wheelchair ramp.

The whores will carry on wherever as long as the corrupt police take the weekly brown envelopes in the joke of a country where prostitution is illegal 😂😂