News Forum - French man arrested after 2 years of cheating many Thai women

Thaiger

Police announced with a giant vinyl sign that they had captured a “man from the land of perfume” who has been raising a stink around Thailand since his arrival 2 years ago. A 46 year old French man identified only as Stephane has been arrested after leaving a trail of crimes and forlorn Thai women in his wake since late 2019. The French man arrived in Thailand in October of 2019 and racked up an impressive string of complaints, with an unidentified number of Thai women filing complaints against him at 4 separate police stations. The women reported a variety […]

The story French man arrested after 2 years of cheating many Thai women as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

they had captured a “man from the land of perfume”

Parfum if you don't mind .. abused their photos by all accounts .. had a w*nk over them .?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now they know how it feels i wish the police make the same effort to find the agent that run away with the rent money and almost 500.000 bath from other condos  its more than 6 month but it will take 2 year same i think

• Like 1

Thai women will do anything for a white falang.  Seems like their stupidity and hopes of snagging a white falang got the best of them in getting fleeced by this bloke.

7 hours ago, riclag said:

He must’ve been considered  good looking and or a very exceptional sweet talker ,to hoodwink so many Thai women !

Or just went after the less desirable ones 

• Like 3

So all the miserables commenting on Thai girls cheating on farang.....

How many do you know that were living with their bf/husand that cheated?

Because I don't know many, if at all.....And I know a lot of Thai/farang couples.......

I know many who lived outside Thailand who had a "girlfriend" living in Thailand and their "girlfriend" cheated

Also, quick question? Do farang going to soapies and massages count as cheating?

Because if so...........I know a hell of lot more farang that cheat on their Thai ladies 5555

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 2:40 PM, Saunk said:

Thai women will do anything for a white falang.  Seems like their stupidity and hopes of snagging a white falang got the best of them in getting fleeced by this bloke.

Thousands (millions?) wouldn't be seen dead with one - you are living in the past. The days when a pot bellied 50+ westerner living on 50k baht a month could bag a good looking Thai woman are long long gone.

On 12/9/2021 at 5:43 PM, Marc26 said:

So all the miserables commenting on Thai girls cheating on farang.....

How many do you know that were living with their bf/husand that cheated?

Because I don't know many, if at all.....And I know a lot of Thai/farang couples.......

I know many who lived outside Thailand who had a "girlfriend" living in Thailand and their "girlfriend" cheated

Also, quick question? Do farang going to soapies and massages count as cheating?

Because if so...........I know a hell of lot more farang that cheat on their Thai ladies 5555

You're discounting the entitlement of the westerners - they're dying off thankfully but many still hold it.