News Forum - Huge soapy massage ‘club’ up for sale in Bangkok

Thaiger

FOR SALE: One Soapy Massage Complex in Bangkok Just what you need to diversify your property portfolio. Your very own gentleman’s club, complete with soap and bubbles. It’s not everyday that a large soapy massage venue gets listed publicly in Thailand. The owner of the 5 storey venue in Bangkok has put his venue and business up for sale for a mere 470 million baht. You not only get the venue, you also get the ‘slipper’ deal of the century, including the business license to operate as a massage parlour and restaurant and all the ‘trained’ employees. The venue has 140 […]

The story Huge soapy massage ‘club’ up for sale in Bangkok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

FOR SALE: One Soapy Massage Complex in Bangkok Just what you need to diversify your property portfolio.

No, there isn't one soapy massage complex available, there are two similar properties both available at the moment

2 hours ago, Pinetree said:

I can think of at least a couple of thousand better ways to spend 470 million Baht.

Such as ? Appreciate that it may be a long post for you to describe 2000 ways to spend that but go on , we are all waiting 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Such as ? Appreciate that it may be a long post for you to describe 2000 ways to spend that but go on , we are all waiting 😂😂😂

I can't think of anything better to buy.

You fancy going halfs on it gummy.🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pinetree said:

I can think of at least a couple of thousand better ways to spend 470 million Baht.

Seriously?

What's wrong with you?

If I had a spare 470 Million Baht, I'd buy the place in an instant and go full 'Hef'; that's Hugh Hefner if you have spent the last forty years not thinking about pleasure. I'd do the full pajamas 24/7, host wild sex parties, and shag myself to death in my 90s with some of the most smokin' hot babes on the planet; what a way to go!

I have trouble thinking of ONE better way to spend 470 Million Baht; you can think of a couple of thousand?

Seriously?

What's wrong with you?

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

One Soapy Massage Complex in Bangkok Just what you need to diversify your property portfolio. Your very own gentleman’s club, complete with soap and bubbles. It’s not everyday that a large soapy massage venue gets listed publicly in Thailand.

And rebranded as a COVID19 decontamination centre, free soap provided too!

5 hours ago, Shade_Wilder said:

Seriously?

What's wrong with you?

If I had a spare 470 Million Baht, I'd buy the place in an instant and go full 'Hef'; that's Hugh Hefner if you have spent the last forty years not thinking about pleasure. I'd do the full pajamas 24/7, host wild sex parties, and shag myself to death in my 90s with some of the most smokin' hot babes on the planet; what a way to go!

I have trouble thinking of ONE better way to spend 470 Million Baht; you can think of a couple of thousand?

Seriously?

What's wrong with you?

Nothing at all, look to yourself. 

5 hours ago, gummy said:

Property, boats, planes, exotic travel, land, philanthropy; to name a few