News Forum - Lab tests show 3 doses of Pfizer vaccine can neutralise Omicron variant

Thaiger

5 hours ago, Cabra said:

I believe in science and facts, not fear and speculation. The fear of unintended consequences is real, I understand that. But unless you are a PhD or virologist (the same people who develop the medicines that the world relies on), then your fear mongering means very little to me. I'll take my chances with the professions. Good luck to us all.

So you are simply a simple human who has not got the resources to be well informed. You believe what you are told. One narrative who needs 2? Do it whoever it is who tells you is enough to believe it?  When you say phd virologist, who exactly you mean? Loads of them out there, talking differently . How is your comment any discussion or a debate of the issue? No argument again, Bla bla bla 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DigitalCriminal said:

And btw. whats the point of this passports if vaxx dont stop spread and infections? None other then above.

You have something there!

Ironically  the first discovered case of OMI in the USA was from a vaxer!

I feel a sense of relief now that mandates in the states are hitting road blocks!  
The real bastions of restrictions it seems are in these liberal  communities imop!

V passbooks.Hope that fails miserably 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m onboard with a booster, my first two were Pfizer and I got them in Pattaya under some government program.  Does anybody know the length of time I should wait for a third Pfizer shot and where I can get it in Thailand? Thanks in advance.