News Forum - Lab tests show 3 doses of Pfizer vaccine can neutralise Omicron variant

Thaiger

13 minutes ago, Manu said:

I get your point and yes, we all see that coming. More and more people realised that now and me personally for example, double vaccinated as well, hope that we all realise that as soon as possible, now really, it has nothing to do with being anti or pro vaxx bla bla bla, it is about now to stop this permanent control and get back our basic freedom cause once it is gone, it might well be an irreversible process. Not vaccinated vs unvaccinated but all humans getting back somehow a more human world.

I may be verging on getting paranoid here , but the situation may arise when people will need jabs every six months to be able to function in society .

What will be the long term effect of having numerous jabs and who will be monitoring whats exactly in those jabs ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I am in Thailand and I have been refused entry into a hotel because I am unvaccinated , they wouldn't ley me stay the night .

Well let's hope this hotel's owners will realise eventually the complete non-sense of that, maybe they will once they get infected vaccinated people and it will happen of course. I am vaccinated and I will boycot all hotels that do not accept unvaccinated, see how this hotel owners would like it if we were all to do that.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PiMSKiMiMSKi said:

Right... How many of these experimental vaccines can one take within such a short period of time? Since this virus keeps on mutating, and the batteries in my TV remote outlast the current vaccine effectiveness, we just keep shooting up till there's something better on the market next year? What if by the time that they complete modifying the vaccine, but a new variant has shown up again, and the old and of course the new vaccine Aren't effective enough anymore..

This is a joke and never ending cycle. No wonder they need 55+ years to release the complete vaccine data, because pretty much everyone will death by that time that is old enough to remember this craziness. 

You wrote > "Right... How many of these experimental vaccines can one take within such a short period of time" 

It depends on the type of covid-vaccine you took.  When you opted for the 'new improved' mRNA vaccine with each dose the risk of adverse effects becomes almost exponentially higher, and according to Karl Denninger, taking the 6th dose equals suicide.  So with 3-monthly boosters it will take less than 1 year for the already boosted fully vaccinated before they are there...

8 minutes ago, Manu said:

Well let's hope this hotel's owners will realise eventually the complete non-sense of that, maybe they will once they get infected vaccinated people and it will happen of course. I am vaccinated and I will boycot all hotels that do not accept unvaccinated, see how this hotel owners would like it if we were all to do that.

Give it time money talks here and probably in a month or two they may red carpet your entry.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I may be verging on getting paranoid here , but the situation may arise when people will need jabs every six months to be able to function in society .

What will be the long term effect of having numerous jabs and who will be monitoring whats exactly in those jabs ?

Questioning ourselves is not being paranoid, just human. The world was not really a beautiful place post covid neither.

As for the effetcs, well we simply do not know, NOBODY KNOWS, and how it became possible to use products without knowing to populations that have literally 0 risk from the disease the vaccine is supposed to be protected against (kids, teenagers, young healthy adults...) is what people should really asked themselves. Something is not right, that becomes very clear now, what it is and what is the agenda, well I personally do not know, that is why I am full of questions. As always, or maybe not, the future will tell when it becomes history.

• Like 5

So BioNTech found that 1 month after a booster the antibody count against Omicron was still "sufficiently" high. Independently, a Frankfurt study found that 3 months after a booster the antibody count against Omicron had waned to 25% (compared to 95% against Delta).

If more studies turn out to confirm these very preliminary results, would that mean we're in for a booster every 1-2 months and a redesigned vaccine every 1-2 years? That'd be annoying...

If correct, let's hope the preliminary results about the actual seriousness of Omicron are also correct (and that its successors have even less kick).

2 minutes ago, Chatogaster said:

So BioNTech found that 1 month after a booster the antibody count against Omicron was still "sufficiently" high. Independently, a Frankfurt study found that 3 months after a booster the antibody count against Omicron had waned to 25% (compared to 95% against Delta).

If more studies turn out to confirm these very preliminary results, would that mean we're in for a booster every 1-2 months and a redesigned vaccine every 1-2 years? That'd be annoying...

If correct, let's hope the preliminary results about the actual seriousness of Omicron are also correct (and that its successors have even less kick).

I would like to see the natural antibody counts in the unvaccinated as well as the vaccinated after 3 months of Omicron before forming any opinion as to the effectiveness of these vaccines.  So has the vaccine waned or has the immune system itself waned according to the Frankfurt study?

21 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

I would like to see the natural antibody counts in the unvaccinated as well as the vaccinated after 3 months of Omicron before forming any opinion as to the effectiveness of these vaccines.  So has the vaccine waned or has the immune system itself waned according to the Frankfurt study?

These 2 particular studies are about boosters after full vaccination. The Frankfurt study interestingly does address the type of vaccine-induced immunity to some extent: The 25% effectiveness (loosely speaking) was for PV+PV (normal shots) + PV (booster). It was compared with mix & match normal shots (like AZ+PZ) + PV (booster). For those, the effectiveness was too small to be measurable.

While I agree it's certainly interesting to know the effects for all kinds of groups (age, gender, race, prior infections, natural immunity, etc. etc.) I find it more interesting (at least, at first) to see how the antibody counts relate to the full immune response (B-cells, T-cells etc. etc.) in a real-world setting.

Edited by Chatogaster
grammar

I think the never ending variants, control measures and boosters will finally start to wake up the sheep that bought into zero covid, glad to see this is starting to happen.

Trust me, next year all of you who called us conspiracy theorists for saying this was all about control, power and money will be on our side. It is going to take a herculean effort on the part of all of us to reclaim rights we have surrendered in the name of health and safety.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

I think the never ending variants, control measures and boosters will finally start to wake up the sheep that bought into zero covid, glad to see this is starting to happen.

Trust me, next year all of you who called us conspiracy theorists for saying this was all about control, power and money will be on our side. It is going to take a herculean effort on the part of all of us to reclaim rights we have surrendered in the name of health and safety.

Trust me,......... I won't be on 'your side' this year - or next year.

There is always a place for H&S.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Trust me,......... I won't be on 'your side' this year - or next year.

There is always a place for H&S.

he did not say there wasn't.

he said people are finally waking up to the FACT this virus has a small fatality rate amongst most of the population, the ridiculous lockdowns and restrictions are not needed. vaccinate the at risk groups. 

done.

get on with opening everything and stop cowering in unfounded fear. 

it is irrational and exponentially worse than any virus.

43 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

get on with opening everything and stop cowering in unfounded fear. 

it is irrational and exponentially worse than any virus.

Yes, all this and I might add that it appears more and more every day that the aholes in western governments just followed China into these authoritarian lockdowns and measures that we had never used before. And stupid dopey western white man went along with it because he is so compassionate and caring, and most definitely not a racist!

Says the companies who have billions of vested interests dollars in it!

The sad news is that,they have  immunity , from any adverse  prosecutorial actions. Oh the hypocrisy !

Their bureaucratic cronies in the Us govt tried to hide information for  over 50 years,  by pinning it with intel classifications ! Fortunately that was rejected ! 

The notion of a booster/annual shot is not new news. Just like the annual flu shot, some choose to get it (like me) and some don't (like my father). As far as covid is concerned, I got the shots +booster to not only help myself (to avoid serious illness), but to help others around me. However, everyone should be allowed to make their own choices. Just don't deny vaccines save lives. It's clear from the data coming from hospitals that those being hospitalized are far more likely to have not had a vaccine.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DigitalCriminal said:

u are wrong starting ur 1st sentence

its not annual boosters bout every 2-3 months

Yesterday Pfizer CEO announced new 3 doses vaxx for Omicron, meaning u will end up with 6 shoots in short period of time.

U dont help others around you with ur shoots, cuz u dont understand dynamics of pandemics, 

Vaccinations with leaky vaxx during ongoing pandemic only create new mutants and drive pandemic, vaxxed are reason for Omicon

Basically virus like that naturally to mutate can takes years, even up to 10 years, and if u vaxx with leaky vaccines during pandemic, u speed it up to months.

Educate urself a bit please

Vaccines save lives. You suggesting otherwise shows you need the education, not me. 

• Like 2

in udon thani you must show proof of fully vaxxed in order to enter and walk around at the annual 10 day outdoor festivities at the city's fairgrounds. First time we've seen this up here. More to come I think.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cabra said:

Vaccines save lives. You suggesting otherwise shows you need the education, not me. 

Please one sentence “suggesting “ that from anyone posting in this thread? Did your brain freeze at some point or another the last 2 years? What life will these Covid vaccines save amongst the kids, teenagers, younger healthy adults? And how many will suffer dramatic side effect in the short terms, a few will die and god knows the effects in the long term that absolutely nobody knows about? Are you also willing to vaccinate these 3 groups? For what exactly? Please no more about vaccines “reducing “ the transmission of the virus, it makes no sense anymore, not to mention that natural (so in essence nature should always be the first choice when it makes sense) immunity that these 3 groups are slowly getting worldwide without the forced vaccination they are facing. What a wonderful world we are currently creating for their future should be a rational question everyone should be asking.

Hahaha of course it will!

And the next mutation will need, hmm, let's see.... 4 Pfizer vaccines! 

And the next one? 5!yeah you got that right! 

Let's stop with all this bs. You know who thinks this all is a good idea? The people who can get money out of it and of course Pfizer will say you need more Pfizer. F off. 

25 minutes ago, DigitalCriminal said:

Vaccines word is so broad, includes thousends of different vaccines, some works better then others. Covid jabs are not even vaccines per old definition that was changed to accomodate mRNA injections.

Let me tell u about vaccines in past how they saved lifes.

There was vaccine in USA in past and they jabbed many with it, it ended up cousing mass menengitis disease, a brain membrane infection, it was banned in USA, and same week they sended it out to UK under different name, knowing it couses menengaitis, after it took its death toll there, they banned it, and guess what, next they sended it to Brazil and did same thing. 

That how it saves lifes, I gave u simplified version of the vaccine scam, above but give me a min I will give u vaccine name that was used for it.

U got lots to learn my friend.

Update.

It was MMR vaxx

https://www.vaccineconfidence.org/latest-news/japan-why-japan-banned-mmr-vaccine

Name of vaccine was Pluserix, but they changed name, and when 1 country banned it they moved to other under different name. DYOR

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pluserix+vaccine&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwio1f3Kstb0AhUqS2wGHXaRDZoQ1QJ6BAgiEAE&biw=1920&bih=1006&dpr=1

Update

It was named Pluserix in UK, after being banned in Canada under name Trivirix, but was used in USA before that too under different name.

https://hardball.parkoffletter.org/trivirix-vaccine-withdrawn-in-canada/

tell me again about how vaccines save lifes, they moved same vaxx from country to country under different names, knowing it couse brain infections and deaths

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/children-received-vaccine-despite-meningitis-link-1551697.html

You sending me google links to anything other than medical journals or promulgated research from a reputable medical institution is nothing but non-sense. You can always find exceptions (that does not make the rule), and some vaccines fail, no doubt. Living in fear of good medicine (mRNA or any others) is your choice -- but the covid vaccines work. We are witnessing it, first hand, in the moment. This has been the largest human trial of a vaccine ever seen, and its saving lives. People die from medicine all the time, but more die from the underlying disease. You can live in fear of past failures, and be left behind. Its a pity, but that is your choice. Good luck. I hope you stay well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Manu said:

Please one sentence “suggesting “ that from anyone posting in this thread? Did your brain freeze at some point or another the last 2 years? What life will these Covid vaccines save amongst the kids, teenagers, younger healthy adults? And how many will suffer dramatic side effect in the short terms, a few will die and god knows the effects in the long term that absolutely nobody knows about? Are you also willing to vaccinate these 3 groups? For what exactly? Please no more about vaccines “reducing “ the transmission of the virus, it makes no sense anymore, not to mention that natural (so in essence nature should always be the first choice when it makes sense) immunity that these 3 groups are slowly getting worldwide without the forced vaccination they are facing. What a wonderful world we are currently creating for their future should be a rational question everyone should be asking.

I believe in science and facts, not fear and speculation. The fear of unintended consequences is real, I understand that. But unless you are a PhD or virologist (the same people who develop the medicines that the world relies on), then your fear mongering means very little to me. I'll take my chances with the professions. Good luck to us all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DigitalCriminal said:

Thats what all this is about, vaxx passports, total invigilation, total control, digital money etc, expect more to come in 2022

Ppl will be asked to take another jab to be fully vaxxed and keep thier passports up to date.

And btw. whats the point of this passports if vaxx dont stop spread and infections? None other then above.

If you dont want a vaccine then dont get one. We dont care if you have to just sit in your house.

Its your choice.

1 hour ago, DigitalCriminal said:

Sir u just showed lack of intelligence.

I gave you names of vaccines that were used and general idea of the vaccine con that took place.

Do your own research. There is documentary on this medical miss practice.

U so stuck in ur bubble that even if u confronted with facts u still in denial.

Little hope for u sir.

Get ready for multiple Omicron jabs next then.

I've been jabbed many times. Covid x3, Hep A and B, MMR, Japanese encephalitis, etc., etc.. And when the malaria vaccine is ready, I will get that as well. I'm not concerned. And you sir have no standing to comment on intelligence. Because you have proven nothing other than your ability parrot fear mongering non sense. The world is not out to get you. Really. I trust doctors. Show me your medical credentials or stop talking. Dolt!

200.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DigitalCriminal said:

Do your own research.

The only problem with this is that most people are not capable of doing their own research. Watching some YouTube videos, reading some blog posts, browsing some Facebook discussions, and skimming through the abstract of a scientific paper, does not count as research.

Actual research is grueling and hard work. It's a grind. You have to go down to the tiniest detail and scrutinize it from all angles. Blood, sweat and tears. And then you have to publish it for your peers to evaluate your findings.

The tought that Average Joe is capable of doing his own research is quite silly to me. Most people who say "do your own research" have no idea what research actually is.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Guphz said:

The only problem with this is that most people are not capable of doing their own research. Watching some YouTube videos, reading some blog posts, browsing some Facebook discussions, and skimming through the abstract of a scientific paper, does not count as research.

Actual research is grueling and hard work. It's a grind. You have to go down to the tiniest detail and scrutinize it from all angles. Blood, sweat and tears. And then you have to publish it for your peers to evaluate your findings.

The tought that Average Joe is capable of doing his own research is quite silly to me. Most people who say "do your own research" have no idea what research actually is.

Correct. A quick skim though the internet is not research.

5 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Hahaha of course it will!

And the next mutation will need, hmm, let's see.... 4 Pfizer vaccines! 

And the next one? 5!yeah you got that right! 

Let's stop with all this bs. You know who thinks this all is a good idea? The people who can get money out of it and of course Pfizer will say you need more Pfizer. F off. 

Now this common sense comment would normally make sense, logically? Wouldn’t it? Doesn’t it really? Don’t understand…. Love it personally.