News Forum - Top US scientist says Omicron “almost certainly” no more severe than Delta

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

anti - vax ignorance personified. yes vaxed can catch & transmit but in much reduced form compared to unvaxxed. but hey never mind the facts, your pseudo /political /troll opinions are “your truth”, right ?

Really? 

The cdc and the nih has been wrong from the beginning. 

The draconian policies that they foisted upon the population did more harm than any virus ever could. 

Just what condition is required for you to stop living in fear? 

Zero "cases"? 

Zero "covid"? 

A billion businesses destroyed? 

Ten billion people's lives destroyed? 

16 hours ago, Manu said:

So basically you added a post on a subject that you have no interest nor time (2mn) to spend on it. So apart from being condescend towards others, what was the point? 

There is no point.  

14 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

anti - vax ignorance personified. yes vaxed can catch & transmit but in much reduced form compared to unvaxxed. but hey never mind the facts, your pseudo /political /troll opinions are “your truth”, right ?

vax arrogance personified

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Top US scientist says Omicron “almost certainly” no more severe than Delta

Good Headline 

Until  Dr Anthony Fauci is named I for one cannot believe a word this guy says. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

Top US scientist says Omicron “almost certainly” no more severe than Delta

Good Headline 

Until  Dr Anthony Fauci is named I for one cannot believe a word this guy says. 

Fauci is a fraud, as are the bureaucracy behind him. 

1 hour ago, billywillyjones said:

vax arrogance personified

promoting facts and condemning nonsense is hardly “arrogance”. but thats just a reasonable proposition and reason & logic are not your strong points are they ? ….. requires some mental effort you choose not to make and doesn’t fit your political / pseudo agenda…. easier to get your “ truth” from QAnon isn’t it ? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

promoting facts and condemning nonsense is hardly “arrogance”. but thats just a reasonable proposition and reason & logic are not your strong points are they ? ….. requires some mental effort you choose not to make and doesn’t fit your political / pseudo agenda…. easier to get your “ truth” from QAnon isn’t it ? 

QAnon what is that?  ... you are showing your bias and making a fool of yourself... please stick to actually having meaningful discussion and until then you are shooting nothing but blanks lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

QAnon what is that?  ... you are showing your bias and making a fool of yourself... please stick to actually having meaningful discussion and until then you are shooting nothing but blanks lol 

impossible to debate with fools talking gibberish……

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

hello noschooler is that the best you can do lol?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Truth be told is in that news source,buddy  ! Vaxers and boostervaxers were the first to spread the Omi poison in California and Chicago  
I’m not a antivaxer ,got two myself but I do support them!

Given the opportunity to defend their choice despite being ridiculed for it ,comes with  standing up for what one believes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

put on your pointed hat and go back to school then come back when you have graduated lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rangers said:

Yeh because masks and lockdowns stopped the virus, didn't they. Haha, your posts get better by the day.

No, that was never what they were intended to do which was to buy time while vaccines and treatment could be developed to "stop the virus" - which is exactly what they did and continue to do, while the alternative you seem to prefer is to simply pretend it's not happening because it hasn't affected you.

• Like 1

No worries as whether omicron and current vaccines has any detrimental effects or other wise will not impact the click-baiters, and their sponsors. Let's just hope that that the current vaccines prove to be as effective against omicron as suggested.

15 minutes ago, Stonker said:

No, that was never what they were intended to do which was to buy time while vaccines and treatment could be developed to "stop the virus" - which is exactly what they did and continue to do, while the alternative you seem to prefer is to simply pretend it's not happening because it hasn't affected you.

It doesn't matter what thread you open on here, you are on every one starting arguments with everyone and anyone. Puts me off this place if I'm honest, You are either a troll or a lonely old man in need of a hobby. And yes the virus hasn't affected me, of course not. I'm the only one in the world that it hasn't affected. Even though I've been vaccinated 3 times, had my business destroyed, wore a mask everyday and still tested positive for the virus. Which by the way, was a sniffle that lasted 4 days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rangers said:

It doesn't matter what thread you open on here, you are on every one starting arguments with everyone and anyone.

Sorry, but not remotely "every" topic or "everyone and anyone" - just those topics that interest me (former) and those I disagree with (latter). You happen to be one of the latter, at least based on what you've posted about here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Sorry, but not remotely "every" topic or "everyone and anyone" - just those topics that interest me (former) and those I disagree with (latter). You happen to be one of the latter, at least based on what you've posted about here.

You should consider Tennis or Golf. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rangers said:

You should consider Tennis or Golf. 

Not much of either up here, and no interest in the latter - but I do cycle for two or three hours most days 😇.

What's evidently affected you hasn't been Covid per se but the lockdowns that have "destroyed" your business.

My sympathy, but the alternative was / is countless more dead and seriously ill; it's a balance, and unfortunately there's no win-win solution.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Not much of either up here, and no interest in the latter - but I do cycle for two or three hours most days 😇.

What's evidently affected you hasn't been Covid per se but the lockdowns that have "destroyed" your business.

My sympathy, but the alternative was / is countless more dead and seriously ill; it's a balance, and unfortunately there's no win-win solution.

No, what's annoyed me is the complete and utter scaremongering. As if the media isn't bad enough, up steps guys like stonker on forums online. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, billywillyjones said:

put on your pointed hat and go back to school then come back when you have graduated lol

doubt you got past junior high. your simple dull ideas & childisn phrasing gives you away big time. there is always online high school catch up ……

2 hours ago, Rangers said:

No, what's annoyed me is the complete and utter scaremongering. As if the media isn't bad enough, up steps guys like stonker on forums online. 

So thousands if not millions should have been allowed to die or end up severely ill just so your business could stay open?

What business you running?

Funeral parlor maybe?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

doubt you got past junior high. your simple dull ideas & childisn phrasing gives you away big time. there is always online high school catch up ……

You are not fooling anyone, if all you have got as arguments is qnon (what on earth is that anyway?) or other crap of that kind… This last post shows that you are very limited to bring anything positive in the debate but for some strange reason hates against people who, unlike you, are simply and rightly questioning things like normal humans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Manu said:

You are not fooling anyone, if all you have got as arguments is qnon (what on earth is that anyway?) or other crap of that kind… This last post shows that you are very limited to bring anything positive in the debate but for some strange reason hates against people who, unlike you, are simply and rightly questioning things like normal humans.

I dont debate fools.  no equivalence between true science and crackpot theories.anti - vax is long since discredited as nonsense. period.

• Like 1

What he actually said was that a third dose of the current Pfizer vaccine gave the same protection against Omicron as two doses did against the Delta and original variants, while Pfizer would have a new vaccine specific to Omicron by March next year.

Rather different 😂!

• Like 1