News Forum - Chiang Mai street vendor with busty top files sexual harassment complaint with police

Thaiger

6 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Oh, then it must have been how you cranked the pedals and she pcitured herself being the frame of your bike. Either that or the seat.

The Saga continues!!!!!!! She tracked me down again today!!!! this time on north side on inner loop by Jok somphet shop...lol    I immediately thought of this thread and made mental notes! She does ride a rental bike and nice one---click i think--looks new--so did she rent it?  she has $$$? is her BFs?...curious about this as im thinking about everything BUT the boom boom--also she had her blinker on forever as she pulled over again she has my attention --- I kept saying ur blinker is on and all she can say is hotel 100!!!! follow me!..pink sweater--black helmet---kinda cute but older--and suspect mental issues...Im trying to get all the info for this reply--555...then she says sperm!?   huh??? wait--what??? hotel hotel 100  sperm!!!   ummm ur blinker is still on as I try to reach and turn it off..she drives ahead a bit more---i slowly pedal behind as i keep saying i dont carry cash and im exercising---falls on deaf ears with her......she is determined---as they say all the girls have gone online but the bars closed but she has moxie!!!! a can do spirit!...she out and about interacting with the gents....I do suppose Im not the only guy she is asking but I like to think so!!

So grab ur bikes boys and get out there and do the moat loop and ur bound to meet this crazy gal!  lol

How old is she about? Is she fit as in Shape? Does she seem loopy a Lourdes as normal 100%? There used to be a loopy chuck who would go to the old stadium a few times. She was in shake and road a bicycle but I have also seen her on a motorcycle. This one is weird but would probably do exactly what you are saying but not a bar worker as she is too off the wall and weird.