News Forum - Chiang Mai street vendor with busty top files sexual harassment complaint with police

Thaiger

On 12/10/2021 at 9:58 PM, HolyCowCm said:

Have an ex thai wife from near 25ish yrs back. If had the choice to do that over again I would pass. But it was a learning lesson which got me to the point I am now. So at least I survived and have a wonderful family now. And zero kids with the beautiful beast. 

I was biking around old town today as usual and I had a gal pull up next to me on her motorbike and made me pullover to offer me a "oral treat"..i said I had no money--she just wouldnt give up--lol!

Not easy being so hansum in LOS!!!   Talk about the welcome wagon!..she even lowered it to 50 baht!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I was biking around old town today as usual and I had a gal pull up next to me on her motorbike and made me pullover to offer me a "oral treat"..i said I had no money--she just wouldnt give up--lol!

Not easy being so hansum in LOS!!!   Talk about the welcome wagon!..she even lowered it to 50 baht!

sorry but not buying that one. Tall tale. But here is one for you. The other day while at the mall shopping with my daughter, I was actually stared at and followed around the store by this late 30's or early 40 year really nice looking well dressed gal. If I was single and without my daughter with me I maybe would have approached her to see what she was all about. I was flattered..

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

sorry but not buying that one. Tall tale. But here is one for you. The other day while at the mall shopping with my daughter, I was actually stared at at and followed around the store by this late 30's or early 40 year really nice looking well dressed gal. If I was single and without my daughter with me I maybe would have approached her to see what she was all about. I was flattered..

You don't think she might be Store Security waiting for you to 'help yourself'? 555

7 minutes ago, Guevara said:

You don't think she might be Store Security waiting for you to 'help yourself'? 555

No, but that does happen in the TOPS at airport plaza here as there is the rudest, and I mean rudest security guy there who anyone would want to punch his lights out as is way too overboard. He thinks he is gods gift to do what he wants. If in the USA this guy is border lining on full harrassment for how he acts.

So looking at the scene and her face, I think she was wanting to help herself being to me. I guess I have the look she likes. and she looked as she had money, just a little lonely or companion starved maybe.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

No, but that does happen in the TOPS at airport plaza here as there is the rudest, and I mean rudest security guy there who anyone would want to punch his lights out as is way too overboard. He thinks he is gods gift to do what he wants. If in the USA this guy is border lining on full harrassment for how he acts.

So looking at the scene and her face, I think she was wanting to help herself being to me. I guess I have the look she likes. and she looked as she had money, just a little lonely or companion starved maybe.

Sounds like the security guy is on a permanent power trip (and hiding behind his status and uniform).

What goes around comes around. He might just pick on the wrong person one day.

As for your situation, as you say, if you were single and no daughter it could have been an opportunity. Life can be a bitch.

26 minutes ago, Guevara said:

Sounds like the security guy is on a permanent power trip (and hiding behind his status and uniform).

What goes around comes around. He might just pick on the wrong person one day.

As for your situation, as you say, if you were single and no daughter it could have been an opportunity. Life can be a bitch.

Yeah, you sure are correct on both fronts there. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, you sure are correct on both fronts there. 

You could have developed selective memory impairment and became 'unaware' that you are married with a child.

3 hours ago, Guevara said:

You could have developed selective memory impairment and became 'unaware' that you are married with a child.

There used to be a saying that you never take a crap in your own backyard. Although it sounds tempting as was very exhilarating, the need to go back to the synonym above and do not pass go. Not worth ruining a good thing. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Transam said:

Think the heading is stretching it/them a bit.....😂

I think the author of the headline was thinking of a WHO album from the 70's. 'Meaty, Beefy, Big and Bouncy.'

10 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

sorry but not buying that one. Tall tale. But here is one for you. The other day while at the mall shopping with my daughter, I was actually stared at and followed around the store by this late 30's or early 40 year really nice looking well dressed gal. If I was single and without my daughter with me I maybe would have approached her to see what she was all about. I was flattered..

I kid you not.....was by chang moi rd...i was riding my bike and I heard someone shout at me..as if i was doing something on my bike---this girl was trying to flag me down and who am i to deny a young lady---she kept stopping ahead of me waiting for me to catch up...the thing that caught my eye was she was on a rental mbike so why as me for $$$?...she kept saying 200bt hotel room--i kept saying i had no money and was biking--she kept going up and down on the price--she said she wanted to "eat" it....as ive heard the want to smoke slang also.....true story as i denied it--i was kinda spooked by it....she looked rough and possibly unstable even though she did have good taste!.....if it was a lie I would have said I went with her....

14 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I kid you not.....was by chang moi rd...i was riding my bike and I heard someone shout at me..as if i was doing something on my bike---this girl was trying to flag me down and who am i to deny a young lady---she kept stopping ahead of me waiting for me to catch up...the thing that caught my eye was she was on a rental mbike so why as me for $$$?...she kept saying 200bt hotel room--i kept saying i had no money and was biking--she kept going up and down on the price--she said she wanted to "eat" it....as ive heard the want to smoke slang also.....true story as i denied it--i was kinda spooked by it....she looked rough and possibly unstable even though she did have good taste!.....if it was a lie I would have said I went with her....

But did you exchange mobile phone numbers (in case you had second thoughts?) 555

14 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Oh, I thought you went with her. OK, I have heard crazy stuff about gals trying to drum up some business, and even in Ho Chi Minh at night the gals will do that to you while riding a bike when things are getting around to alter in the evening..

Over in the area you are talking about there used to be the open in the daytime place nicknamed the Thai house wives club that specialized in smoking so that kind of thing is or was defintely happening in that area oiver there. But that was a long time ago and donb';t know what happneed to it or if that sort of thing is still alive or moved or what ever. Coincidence or not, but these are extremely hard times for galls and people so it was an act of desperation or her way to drum up some ends meat  ends meet. Maybe the next one you see will spark a harder reaction from you.

• Haha 1

I can only hope that the free (and deserved) publicity has benefitted this young lady. I think it takes courage to do what she did and she wasn't indiscreet. Times are difficult and people need to make a living.

• Cool 1

8 hours ago, Guevara said:

But did you exchange mobile phone numbers (in case you had second thoughts?) 555

I gotta say the more he talked dirty I was considering it--lol

But anyone that does a drive by on me--spooks me out---and the "unknown hotel"..etc....I like to be in the drivers seat if im out and about for that kind of thing--Im not big on sneak attacks....but was flattered!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Oh, I thought you went with her. OK, I have heard crazy stuff about gals trying to drum up some business, and even in Ho Chi Minh at night the gals will do that to you while riding a bike when things are getting around to alter in the evening..

Over in the area you are talking about there used to be the open in the daytime place nicknamed the Thai house wives club that specialized in smoking so that kind of thing is or was defintely happening in that area oiver there. But that was a long time ago and donb';t know what happneed to it or if that sort of thing is still alive or moved or what ever. Coincidence or not, but these are extremely hard times for galls and people so it was an act of desperation or her way to drum up some ends meat  ends meet. Maybe the next one you see will spark a harder reaction from you.

Oh man..dont get me started on HCM.....that place is crazy at night with the ladies around the fountain  lol

9 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I gotta say the more he talked dirty I was considering it--lol

But anyone that does a drive by on me--spooks me out---and the "unknown hotel"..etc....I like to be in the drivers seat if im out and about for that kind of thing--Im not big on sneak attacks....but was flattered!

Sounds sensible. The 'unknown hotel' sounds dodgy.

1 hour ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Oh man..dont get me started on HCM.....that place is crazy at night with the ladies around the fountain  lol

I just like being in HCMC. Even the back packers area is a lot of fun at night just to sit and watch the world walk and go by. And there certainly is a lot of action walking around there too if your into it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guevara said:

Yeah, the video comes free of charge if they use it on their site for $ views, but if not the blackmail may have a nice price tag on it. Or it could have been totally above board and just a service charge.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 8:12 PM, Guevara said:

I always think there is gonna be some dude hiding to jump me-----Ive used the boom boom rooms b4 where u rent by the hour and that was spooky.....Id of course want to use my own room but then they know where u live so there are so many thoughts going thru my head! lol......of course this gal just wants to get paid but im analyzing the whole scenario----hence the drive by sneak attack threw me off my game---u can basically rent any place by the hour and i would suggest the boom boom rooms if u really had to choose...so not her choosing but a safe space so to speak....

I do recall years a go I got a hand service right on scene---as there are many construction sites around! 555

and that one only costs 80 baht as she was using her other hand to talk to her friend on the phone--win-win!

23 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, the video comes free of charge if they use it on their site for $ views, but if not the blackmail may have a nice price tag on it. Or it could have been totally above board and just a service charge.

And the whole rental bike she was on threw me too.....maybe she just wanted to get with a hansum fella! lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

And the whole rental bike she was on threw me too.....maybe she just wanted to get with a hansum fella! lol

Ok I will go with that and probably she also saw how you rode and handled and revved your bike which turned her on. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Ok I will go with that and probably she also saw how you rode and handled and revved your bike which turned her on. 

but I was on my bicycle!!!  555   pedal power!...she overtook me!   im very delicate!

• Haha 1

On 12/15/2021 at 9:28 PM, PapayaBokBok said:

but I was on my bicycle!!!  555   pedal power!...she overtook me!   im very delicate!

Oh, then it must have been how you cranked the pedals and she pcitured herself being the frame of your bike. Either that or the seat.

• Haha 2