News Forum - Chiang Mai street vendor with busty top files sexual harassment complaint with police

Thaiger

its her life of wearing any type  of dress,but she should know that certain provocative dress will get unwanted attention by creeps,and get harassed by them.

nothing much to talk

16 hours ago, Blogosopher said:

Stay clear of Thai girls who knows how to use knives...especially in both hands at the same time.

Outch... not only your d...also your ba..

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Guevara said:

If you've got it, flaunt it and this vendor looks a perfect 34B.

Which is why I can't understand why all the fuss. Now 38FF would be a different story 😉

22 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Must be nice for you being in town now PapayaBokBok. Yeah, not my type either but she got jumped by the hypocrites with a bunch of substandard BS and now is losing up to 10k a day what she made before. Did Line the way her chest looked though! 

I was out there again today as the kao soi lady/spicy noodle shop is across from this boob girl---I dunno if she were my gf I wouldnt be keen on that..I once dated a "trophy" girl and all my buddies would hit on her...it lasted 6 months and i broke it off.....and food service being my background that is just gross...no thanks...

3 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

..I once dated a "trophy" girl and all my buddies would hit on her...

I hope that you changed your "buddies" , thats not the kind of things that friends do . 

• Like 1

I am starting to worry about the sticky white liquid she pours into the pans to make the pancakes.

What exactly is that stuff?

Does she get it for free?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Changnam43 said:

I am starting to worry about the sticky white liquid she pours into the pans to make the pancakes.

What exactly is that stuff?

Does she get it for free?

Takes me a day and a half to fill that jug. 

I simply cant keep up with demand if I'm honest.

Not as young as I once was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I hope that you changed your "buddies" , thats not the kind of things that friends do . 

Id say it was more co-workers--bar scene.....actually saw her last month--shes married to some dude

36 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I was out there again today as the kao soi lady/spicy noodle shop is across from this boob girl---I dunno if she were my gf I wouldnt be keen on that..I once dated a "trophy" girl and all my buddies would hit on her...it lasted 6 months and i broke it off.....and food service being my background that is just gross...no thanks...

For me I wouldn’t care. I had an American wife once that had a much nicer chest and guys gawked and tried to hit on her a lot. Never got them anywhere. 

• Like 1

I wont be asking my friend the pancake maker at the night market in CM, I've seen what her husband does with the meat cleaver to bananas.

23 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

For me I wouldn’t care. I had an American wife once that had a much nicer chest and guys gawked and tried to hit on her a lot. Never got them anywhere. 

She was one of my friends sister, and she had a bad italian temper---lasted 6 months and I had enough

14 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

She was one of my friends sister, and she had a bad italian temper---lasted 6 months and I had enough

Yeah, doesn't matter how beautifaul you are if you have an ugly temepr. No thanks. Give me the ugly or plain one then.

• Haha 1

'A bloke down the pub' said the street vendor is considering a 'special' called the Happy Ending Pancake, for loyal, regular customers only.

10 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, doesn't matter how beautifaul you are if you have an ugly temepr. No thanks. Give me the ugly or plain one then.

And that was the closer--I remember it well--she screamed at her kid and I knew it was over.....

Reminds me of many thai girls---beautiful on the outside--ugly on the inside..

9 hours ago, Guevara said:

'A bloke down the pub' said the street vendor is considering a 'special' called the Happy Ending Pancake, for loyal, regular customers only.

Does she 'toss' it?

17 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

And that was the closer--I remember it well--she screamed at her kid and I knew it was over.....

Reminds me of many thai girls---beautiful on the outside--ugly on the inside..

Have an ex thai wife from near 25ish yrs back. If had the choice to do that over again I would pass. But it was a learning lesson which got me to the point I am now. So at least I survived and have a wonderful family now. And zero kids with the beautiful beast. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HiuMak said:

This should be the national outfit for Thai women, then there will be no harassment.

I think it used to be many moons ago

• Haha 1