News Forum - Chiang Mai street vendor with busty top files sexual harassment complaint with police

Thaiger

The Chiang Mai street vendor who went viral for her revealing cardigan-style top just filed a sexual harassment complaint with Thai police. The 23 year old known as Nong Olive is known for wearing an open chest shirt, showing her cleavage and midriff, while making Thai-style pancakes, which is a popular street food known in Thai as “khanom Tokyo.” Nong Olive says she has recently been getting messages from a fake Line account asking her for a sex and sending her sexual messages. Reports say the Line user claimed to be a popular YouTube vlogger. This morning, she went with […]

The story Chiang Mai street vendor with busty top files sexual harassment complaint with police as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

She does know how to use publicity to promote.  I suspect she is hoping that someone with a lot more than a few baht finds her attractive and the publicity leads this man to her. 

29 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

She does know how to use publicity to promote.  I suspect she is hoping that someone with a lot more than a few baht finds her attractive and the publicity leads this man to her. 

And she wasn't even that fit!

Very dodgy teeth....

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

cardigan-style top

Lording it up abit in that ..

54 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Nong Olive says she has recently been getting messages from a fake Line account asking her

to wear a jumper instead .. 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Very dodgy teeth....

The mask definitely did her a favour ....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, longwood50 said:

Maybe she should be charged for wasting police time ...

29 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

kinky.

x4L3xkE91VSAsz5dSYyR.jpg

Stay clear of Thai girls who knows how to use knives...especially in both hands at the same time.

Edited by Blogosopher
Added text.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

10 points for utilizing legitimate complaint for promotional publicity!

Thailand is "opening up" or not?

More to the point is "are the pancakes any good"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I really don’t see why she obliged and shut down Or clammed up. On Thai social you see way so many o gals making food with big boobs and little to nothing on and they don’t ever get in trouble. Bunch of BS if you ask me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Very dodgy teeth....

I actually saw her the other week  not my type at all....bit of a belly too..

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I actually saw her the other week  not my type at all....bit of a belly too..

Must be nice for you being in town now PapayaBokBok. Yeah, not my type either but she got jumped by the hypocrites with a bunch of substandard BS and now is losing up to 10k a day what she made before. Did Line the way her chest looked though! 

• Like 2

I see she has got her winter wears on ….. now it’s got chilly her in CM. Wonder what her summer outfits are like!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Convert54 said:

10 points for utilizing legitimate complaint for promotional publicity!

Thailand is "opening up" or not?

More to the point is "are the pancakes any good"?

I can think pf plenty of men who would only wonder about her culinary skills, as an afterthought.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, longwood50 said:

Hit the iron while its hot

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Stonker said:

Maybe she should be charged for wasting police time ...

why would the police even entertain her to this extend? Puzzling

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, HiuMak said:

why would the police even entertain her to this extend? Puzzling

The officer filing the report probably took his time, because he had trouble concentrating. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Publicity by all means, Thai ladies are special on this, now she become more popular.

why do you need to go to a lawyer, police station, if you get an unknown line message, " block it", how an unknown line message become your friend ?

This is the normal who all are interested in making publicity they will go one foot ahead !.

I go by Hui mak comments, she is looking more than selling pan cakes.

13 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Very dodgy teeth....

You promote your bargirl friends, but criticize this girl. I don't see she did anything wrong except raising the blood pressure of some men. When you evaluate girls at the bar are you sober enough to evaluate their teeth? Give the girl a break. Did you leave a tip with your pancakes?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

nong-olive.jpg

You can all have her. I want the police lady on the right 🥰

I love a woman in a uniform

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LoongFred said:

You promote your bargirl friends, but criticize this girl. I don't see she did anything wrong except raising the blood pressure of some men. When you evaluate girls at the bar are you sober enough to evaluate their teeth? Give the girl a break. Did you leave a tip with your pancakes?

Sorry buddy. You've lost me they're. What bargirl friends did I promote?

And what's the reference to pancakes?

P.S. if you're aiming to be in the public eye based on your appearance, expect commentary on your appearance. Whether it's about the thing you wanted it to be about or not isn't up to you 

• Like 2