News Forum - Hua Hin luxury resort guest claims “peeping Toms” stared at him naked

Thaiger

A guest at a luxury resort in Hua Hin had booked a private room that ended up being not so private. Apparently, there were some “peeping Toms” and the guest says he was worried they may have taken a photo of him naked. The resort gave him some bottles of beer as an apology for the “inconvenience.” This Thai guest posted a review on a Facebook group named เสพติดโรงแรม ( Hotel Addict ) about his unexpected experience at a luxury resort in Hua Hin, which was widely shared among and reported in Thai media. He didn’t mention the name of […]

The story Hua Hin luxury resort guest claims “peeping Toms” stared at him naked as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Apparently, there were some “peeping Toms”

If it had been a bird it would've been a Peking duck .. 

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

The resort gave him some bottles of beer as an apology

I agree entirely ..

IMG_20211207_114012.jpg

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A guest at a luxury resort in Hua Hin had booked a private room that ended up being not so private. Apparently, there were some “peeping Toms” and the guest says he was worried they may have taken a photo of him naked. The resort gave him some bottles of beer as an apology for the “inconvenience.” This Thai guest posted a review on a Facebook group named เสพติดโรงแรม ( Hotel Addict ) about his unexpected experience at a luxury resort in Hua Hin, which was widely shared among and reported in Thai media. He didn’t mention the name of […]

The story Hua Hin luxury resort guest claims “peeping Toms” stared at him naked as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

He probably reported you to the Police for taking a bath with no cloths on. I wouldn't be worried too much...... 5,000bht fine tops! 

If anyone saw me naked and taking a shower, they would need a long stint in therapy afterwards , not a pretty sight, except I hope to the g/f. 

I joke of course. I am naturally, a unique specimen of manhood, take that as you will. 

Edited by Pinetree

possiblities,the hotel staff might have seen him naked outside,causually could  have told some friends ,then some people would have heard the rumour,so want to see if its true,so might have taken videos or phone.

other possiblities very unlikely they want to see naked girls but saw the naked man,so what the hell,lets take his picture.

• 6 months later...

I thought the headline was saying the peepers were naked.

That would have been the ultimate case of tit for tat.

(Isn't everyone and their ride inked these days?)

On 12/8/2021 at 3:49 PM, NCC1701A said:

it is not me. 

Is this poster ok? Much enjoyed on this and other forums, now silent for months, anyone know more? Genuinely concerned here.

Edited by Venusianhart

On 6/28/2022 at 1:39 PM, Venusianhart said:

Is this poster ok? Much enjoyed on this and other forums, now silent for months, anyone know more? Genuinely concerned here.

I am alive, thank you for your concern and your nice comment. 

Lets just say I was made to feel discouraged.