News Forum - 168 Thai soldiers apparently forced to finish masturbating before showering

Thaiger

More than 160 Thai soldiers were apparently forced to masturbate… and climax… before they were allowed to take a shower. At least that’s what a social media user claims. Numerous Thai media outlets have reported the story, but there has been no confirmation or statement from military officials. On Facebook, a screenshot was shared, and picked up by Thai media, of soldiers sitting together with a caption in Thai which translates to… “The week of masterbation check. Finish your masterbate first, then you will be allowed to take a shower. Do it together with 168 members.” The original video was […]

The story 168 Thai soldiers apparently forced to finish masturbating before showering as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"[...] were apparently forced [...]".

What makes this apparent? Certainly not the FB photo accompanying the article (it doesn't show a thing --- which, BTW, is not an invitation to jokes). It might be the video that was mentioned but as it has been deleted it's hard to check up on that. All that remains is somebody having made some bold, unverified & unverifiable statement on a social media that's now recast via a news outlet.

I kind of like Thaiger's light approach to reporting news and building a community rather than just an audience around that, but I hope this kind of article doesn't make it into the template (of note: articles like this one are dangerously close to being considered as "entering false information into a computer system")

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

More than 160 Thai soldiers were apparently forced to masturbate…

What a load of tossers .. 

• Haha 1

You certainly don't want to be the guy that finishes first...or last. I've given this a good deal of thought and I think 10th would be respectable. 

• Haha 2

Military life can be quite hard until getting an honourable discharge.

Edited by TheDirtyDurian
  • Haha 1

Your Moderator team was not happy with this News feed and have made our displeasure known to Thaigers editorial staff.  Topic is now locked and may soon disappear.

• Like 1