News Forum - Recovery of Thailand’s international tourism sector likely to take years

Thaiger

37 minutes ago, Jayce said:

Errrrr...duuuh.... 🙄🙄🙄

Maybe you should learn to interpret my post better and then think a bit further than your original assumption rather than being disrespectful and painting someone with the dumb brush.

My question wasn't at all to do with whether I would be allowed on the return flight, that is indeed pretty obvious, it was whether the test center would need to pass the info to the Thai authorities, thereby being thrown in a crappy quarantine accomodation or hospital rather than me being allowed to book an additional stay at a villa somewhere where I could isolate in peace and luxury... 

The answer there may also be pretty obvious at face value, but knowing Thailand there could be a disconnect between private testing centers where you have to pay to get tested for a return flight and Thai government testing centers. If the answer is the obvious one here as well, then that's another strike against wanting to come to Thailand unfortunately... Even if you manage to have a decent holiday after testing negative on arrival and dodging a positive case on your plane, your 'holiday' could get extended out by another 2 weeks or more (until you test negative) while being cooped up in a crappy hotel/hospital.

Oh but hey, you just keep the condecension going in the meantime ok 🙄

You actually asked two questions, not just the one you've referred to here. I've put the first in bold for you:

"While we're at it, can someone also please clarify what happens if you test positive on the 72 hour PCR test that one needs to take to leave Thailand (depending on the destination of course). If the destination mandates such a test and you test positive, what happens then? Does the Thai PCR testing center need to report this and you basically get stuck in a Thai hospital or hotel again?"

18 minutes ago, Stonker said:

You actually asked two questions, not just the one you've referred to here. I've put the first in bold for you:

"While we're at it, can someone also please clarify what happens if you test positive on the 72 hour PCR test that one needs to take to leave Thailand (depending on the destination of course). If the destination mandates such a test and you test positive, what happens then? Does the Thai PCR testing center need to report this and you basically get stuck in a Thai hospital or hotel again?"

Great, now you're going to hide behind semantics and start a completely irrelevant argument for this topic based on that rather than just maybe saying sorry and moving on....

I still read that as one question and the intent of what I wrote was certainly for it to be one and the same question... It's not because there's 2 question marks that two separate questions are being asked... they can be one and the same just restated/elaborated on. Says more about your ability to understand things than my ability to write them I reckon.

Regardless of the semantics, there was no need at all for your tone and condescension... Basic human decency and respectful behaviour seems to be a foreign concept to you.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

I hope that is because they stopped doing it, but I fear it is because they clamped down on the media reporting it (including Thaiger) and made them stop publishing 'negative stories' - bad for Thailand - illegal etc. Richard Barrow first published about that family on 9th November and a couple of others too - he has not published any follow ups even though in his first report said he would.  

The only problem with your thesis is that Thailand can clamp down on the local media but has no power over slighted tourists returning from quarantine hell and relaying their stories on social media. Since that is decidedly not occurring - there's not even anybody making up stories - I can only assume it's because it's not actually happening. Occam's razor cuts deep.

1 hour ago, Jayce said:

Errrrr...duuuh.... 🙄🙄🙄

Maybe you should learn to interpret my post better and then think a bit further than your original assumption rather than being disrespectful and painting someone with the dumb brush.

My question wasn't at all to do with whether I would be allowed on the return flight, that is indeed pretty obvious, it was whether the test center would need to pass the info to the Thai authorities, thereby being thrown in a crappy quarantine accomodation or hospital rather than me being allowed to book an additional stay at a villa somewhere where I could isolate in peace and luxury... 

The answer there may also be pretty obvious at face value, but knowing Thailand there could be a disconnect between private testing centers where you have to pay to get tested for a return flight and Thai government testing centers. If the answer is the obvious one here as well, then that's another strike against wanting to come to Thailand unfortunately... Even if you manage to have a decent holiday after testing negative on arrival and dodging a positive case on your plane, your 'holiday' could get extended out by another 2 weeks or more (until you test negative) while being cooped up in a crappy hotel/hospital.

Oh but hey, you just keep the condecension going in the meantime ok 🙄

Different country but I had the same thoughts as you when we were in Mexico this summer

There was word, nothing I saw official, that the govt wanted you to keep staying in the same place if you tested positive 

So at the end of our trip I booked a venue nice villa with a private pool

I figured if we tested positive, at least we were in a nice place 

As for Thailand

From what I read, if you test positive on arrival at the Test&Go Hospital affiliated with the hotel you booked, that is where you would quarantine if deemed you had to go to hotel

We booked Sofitel hotel, partly because the hotel they test at is Bumrugard

And on the way out

I will have an idea of some apartments or villas I could book in case 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JamesE said:

The only problem with your thesis is that Thailand can clamp down on the local media but has no power over slighted tourists returning from quarantine hell and relaying their stories on social media. Since that is decidedly not occurring - there's not even anybody making up stories - I can only assume it's because it's not actually happening. Occam's razor cuts deep.

Reddit has a few stories - go check them out. But having said that you could be right.  But it also might be because there are not many genuine tourists - otherwise would there not be a lot of positive reviews on social media from those who go through and tested negative. 

However, the big issue is why has both Thaiger and RBarrow stopped telling stories about those in quarantine, and those they did talk about, they did not follow up for any reason you know? I certainly would like to know the numbers, the outcomes including medications tests etc., and the total costs involved, and did the insurance pay up, etc etc etc.

Sometimes what is happening is being said, but sometimes it is what is not being said.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Different country but I had the same thoughts as you when we were in Mexico this summer

There was word, nothing I saw official, that the govt wanted you to keep staying in the same place if you tested positive 

So at the end of our trip I booked a venue nice villa with a private pool

I figured if we tested positive, at least we were in a nice place 

As for Thailand

From what I read, if you test positive on arrival at the Test&Go Hospital affiliated with the hotel you booked, that is where you would quarantine if deemed you had to go to hotel

We booked Sofitel hotel, partly because the hotel they test at is Bumrugard

And on the way out

I will have an idea of some apartments or villas I could book in case 

Good to hear the planning ahead for a just in case scenario. But I am not sure you get to stay in the same Hotel, I think if you are positive you must go to the Hospital associated with that Hotel.  But I have no idea how long for - until you test negative? Nor do I know if there is a period of quarantine in the Hotel after the Hospital releases you.  Those sort of questions should be answered - but they are not being answered - seems like it depends on what each Hotel/Hospital agrees upon.  

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 10:33 AM, AussieBob said:

Well said mate - spot on.  All that is why we aint visiting yet - plus the fact that any Provincial Governor can invoke a new rule at any time and ruin your holiday plans.  

My understanding is that if you sat next to someone who tested positive, you are taken to a 'special' hotel type place and tested and quarantined - how long they dont say (or allow to be said on media it seems), but as one bloke reported to Richard Barrow he thinks it was going to be for 7 days, including 2 PCR tests - if second test still negative then he can leave - if either tests positive then off to hospital for 10-14 days. It is also my understanding that those costs are not covered under the insurance - the only coverage is hospital treatment and accommodation - not for quarantine and tests in a hotel.

Yes some cases were in the social media and all had to pay it by themself. Also some maybe remember the cases in a plane and one german woman was in the news she had to pay also by herself

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Good to hear the planning ahead for a just in case scenario. But I am not sure you get to stay in the same Hotel, I think if you are positive you must go to the Hospital associated with that Hotel.  But I have no idea how long for - until you test negative? Nor do I know if there is a period of quarantine in the Hotel after the Hospital releases you.  Those sort of questions should be answered - but they are not being answered - seems like it depends on what each Hotel/Hospital agrees upon.  

Yeah that's why I booked Sofitel when landing 

If I'm chucked in a hotel, I'd want it to be Bumrugard 

But I don't know how it would work on departure 

Because I would be booking the tests independently 

Or maybe if I had the last hotel arrange the test, than it would be the same hospital also that gave me the test

Like the other BM, I'm just trying to find rhe best situation in case something came up 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marc26 said:

From what I read, if you test positive on arrival at the Test&Go Hospital affiliated with the hotel you booked, that is where you would quarantine if deemed you had to go to hotel.

I don't want to appear to be condescending, talking down, disrespectful, etc, but so much of the information posted here, particularly in this thread, and always by the same people, is plain wrong.

... and despite having been repeatedly corrected by many here, often with detailed links and quotes, it's still being re-posted, re-read and repeated.

I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears, but ...

i. You're not tested on arrival at a Test&Go Hospital affiliated with the hotel you booked.

You're tested at the hotel as part of the package you book, which includes the transport from the airport and the test.

ii. If you test positive you may have to quarantine at a hospital, although few now are and it's by no means automatic as it used to be, or you may be able to quarantine at the hotel if it's been approved for quarantine - not all hotels are.

iii. Just because you book a nice villa with a private pool in case you test positive, that doesn't mean you'll be able to stay there if you do unless it's been approved for quarantine, which very few are.

iv.  Mandatory insurance, despite what's repeatedly being said here by the same few, covers quarantine if it's deemed necessary whether that's in a hospital or a hotel.

That hasn't always been the case, but it clearly is now as a number of people here have said repeatedly, not only giving links to the insurance policies but even quoting the detail in the policies.

If I'm being abrupt, etc, I'm sorry but along with others here I'm finding it increasingly tedious trying to give the correct information when one or two here seem determined to ignore whatever doesn't suit them in pursuit of their own agendas, who seem equally determined to deliberately muddy the waters by just adding to confusion they've already caused.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I don't want to appear to be condescending, talking down, disrespectful, etc, but so much of the information posted here, particularly in this thread, and always by the same people, is plain wrong.

... and despite having been repeatedly corrected by many here, often with detailed links and quotes, it's still being re-posted, re-read and repeated.

i. You're not tested on arrival at a Test&Go Hospital affiliated with the hotel you booked.

You're tested at the hotel as part of the package you book, which includes the transport from the airport and the test.

ii. If you test positive you may have to quarantine at a hospital, although few now are and it's by no means automatic as it used to be, or you may be able to quarantine at the hotel if it's been approved for quarantine - not all hotels are.

iii. Just because you book a nice villa with a private pool in case you test positive, that doesn't mean you'll be able to stay there if you do unless it's been approved for quarantine, which very few are.

iv.  Mandatory insurance, despite what's repeatedly being said here by the same few, covers quarantine if it's deemed necessary whether that's in a hospital or a hotel.

That hasn't always been the case, but it clearly is now as a number of people here have said repeatedly, not only giving links to the insurance policies but even quoting the detail in the policies.

If I'm being abrupt, etc, I'm sorry but along with others here I'm finding it increasingly tedious trying to give the correct information when one or two here seem determined to ignore whatever doesn't suit them in pursuit of their own agendas, who seem equally determined to deliberately muddy the waters by just adding to confusion they've already caused.

Hey Stonker, appreciate you taking the time to explain this, the information is certainly useful and apologies for making you repeat yourself.

I understand where you're coming from in the sense that you get annoyed when the same stuff gets repeated, sometimes in error, but pls don't assume that because you have a 3.4k post count and are confronted by the repetition of it all, that others are just as involved and are expected to be aware of certain things that you know to be true. Don't know what to advise you to reduce your level of frustration but taking it out on a relatively unsuspecting bystander such as myself doesn't feel like a cool move.

I follow the Thaiger news feed daily, but I typically don't have the time to follow this forum in the way you do (hence my 34 post count versus your 3.4k post count which could have provided you with an indication of that 😉 ). I've only been posting for the past couple of days due to a lull in my workload and being triggered by the article and the frustration of not being able to make a call on whether to take a gamble on coming to Thailand due to a lack of easily verifiable facts. The Thaiger newsfeed doesn't necessarily offer a lot of clarity on the finer points either tbh. I'm ok for Thailand to make certain calls on how they want to approach things, but they've not been great on the communication front. And as always in Thailand, on top of that, there is a difference between the rules and what actually happens as evidenced  by the fact that Patong has been able to open up relatively speaking for a while now in spite of what the actual rules say.

Anyway, bygones and all that. Thx again for the info.

Btw, if the quarantine facilities/hotels you mention are not the SHA+ hotels (which I assume they aren't), then it's definitely not something I'd look forward to staying at and would never have booked as part of my stay. Not a good idea either given that chances are actually higher that you'll catch covid there and your stay would be involuntarily extended as a result.

I know that the villa with pool wouldn't be an accepted alternative, but realistically it should be. A lot less chance of cross contamination in your own villa (with food being delivered) than being cooped up in a regular hotel where infection can spread through the hallway from just opening your room door. 

When I referred to the pool villa quarantine thing, I remember that in the pre-vaccination world quite some time ago now they would let you isolate for the first 7 or 14 days (depending on Sandbox situations and all that) in one of the swanky SHA+ hotels that had pool villas. That made a lot more sense to me. If they would allow me to choose an accomodation like that after testing positive, it would make it a lot less risky for me to consider coming.

Edited by Jayce

Is there a published list of SHA approved hotels in Thailand that could be booked as part of the arrival process for tourists instead of the whim/lottery system that seems to be current???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jayce said:

Hey Stonker, appreciate you taking the time to explain this, the information is certainly useful and apologies for making you repeat yourself.

I understand where you're coming from in the sense that you get annoyed when the same stuff gets repeated, sometimes in error, but pls don't assume that because you have a 3.4k post count and are confronted by the repetition of it all, that others are just as involved and are expected to be aware of certain things that you know to be true. Don't know what to advise you to reduce your level of frustration but taking it out on a relatively unsuspecting bystander such as myself doesn't feel like a cool move.

I follow the Thaiger news feed daily, but I typically don't have the time to follow this forum in the way you do (hence my 34 post count versus your 3.4k post count which could have provided you with an indication of that 😉 ). I've only been posting for the past couple of days due to a lull in my workload and being triggered by the article and the frustration of not being able to make a call on whether to take a gamble on coming to Thailand due to a lack of easily verifiable facts. The Thaiger newsfeed doesn't necessarily offer a lot of clarity on the finer points either tbh. I'm ok for Thailand to make certain calls on how they want to approach things, but they've not been great on the communication front. And as always in Thailand, on top of that, there is a difference between the rules and what actually happens as evidenced  by the fact that Patong has been able to open up relatively speaking for a while now in spite of what the actual rules say.

Anyway, bygones and all that. Thx again for the info.

Btw, if the quarantine facilities/hotels you mention are not the SHA+ hotels (which I assume they aren't), then it's definitely not something I'd look forward to staying at and would never have booked as part of my stay. Not a good idea either given that chances are actually higher that you'll catch covid there and your stay would be involuntarily extended as a result.

I know that the villa with pool wouldn't be an accepted alternative, but realistically it should be. A lot less chance of cross contamination in your own villa (with food being delivered) than being cooped up in a regular hotel where infection can spread through the hallway from just opening your room door. 

When I referred to the pool villa quarantine thing, I remember that in the pre-vaccination world quite some time ago now they would let you isolate for the first 7 or 14 days (depending on Sandbox situations and all that) in one of the swanky SHA+ hotels that had pool villas. That made a lot more sense to me. If they would allow me to choose an accomodation like that after testing positive, it would make it a lot less risky for me to consider coming.

I'm sorry if it felt like that, and I can appreciate that it did, but it really does get frustrating when the same people (and there are only one or two) keep on repeatedly posting the same misinformation however much it's shown by several posters to be wrong.

It's getting to the point, judging by a number of PM's I've had, where some posters are just going to give up correcting the misinformation as they just can't be bothered repeating themselves anymore.

To shed some light on a couple of your points:

1 hour ago, Jayce said:

Btw, if the quarantine facilities/hotels you mention are not the SHA+ hotels (which I assume they aren't), then it's definitely not something I'd look forward to staying at and would never have booked as part of my stay.

Some are and some aren't - they're not necessarily better or worse hotels, but the categories are simply unrelated.  The quarantine hotels will mainly meet SHA+ standards as that mainly means the staff will be vaccinated, but far from all SHA+ hotels will be set up for quarantine as that means mandatory extra hygiene / cleaning programmes as well as on-site medical coverage and full-time extra security.

There's overlap but they're not synonymous as they simply have different requirements.

1 hour ago, Jayce said:

The problem isn't just delivering food and so on, but security to ensure that you remain isolated and quarantined.

In a "regular hotel" that can be done with one security guard in the hallway supervising the only exits from maybe ten or twenty rooms. With a "villa with pool" you'd need at least a couple of security guards per villa to cover all the exits, with spare guards for when one had to eat / be relieved which would be way more expensive - maybe as many as ten security guards per villa / guest per day doing shifts.

1 hour ago, Jayce said:

When I referred to the pool villa quarantine thing, I remember that in the pre-vaccination world quite some time ago now they would let you isolate for the first 7 or 14 days (depending on Sandbox situations and all that) in one of the swanky SHA+ hotels that had pool villas. If they would allow me to choose an accomodation like that after testing positive, it would make it a lot less risky for me to consider coming.

That was actually pre-Sandbox and pre-SHA.  If I recall correctly, it was from a minimum of 250,000 baht per person, rather than per villa.

1 hour ago, palooka said:

Is there a published list of SHA approved hotels in Thailand that could be booked as part of the arrival process for tourists instead of the whim/lottery system that seems to be current???

There's a list on the SHA Thailand website, under "list" - sorry in advance for sounding condescending 😇.

https://www.shathailand.com/list/

They're listed by location, and if you click on "View More" for any hotel that takes you to the Agoda site to book.

The same site / link also lists all the AQ / ASQ hotels for the unvaccinated, which could be where you may end up if quarantined if you test positive on arrival or later.

As you can see, and as I explained to @Jayce, there's a lot of overlap between SHA certified / SHA+ and AQ / ASQ but the categories aren't interchangeable.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Stonker said:

There's a list on the SHA Thailand website, under "list" - sorry in advance for sounding condescending 😇.

https://www.shathailand.com/list/

They're listed by location, and if you click on "View More" for any hotel that takes you to the Agoda site to book.

The same site / link also lists all the AQ / ASQ hotels for the unvaccinated, which could be where you may end up if quarantined if you test positive on arrival or later.

As you can see, and as I explained to @Jayce, there's a lot of overlap between SHA certified / SHA+ and AQ / ASQ but the categories aren't interchangeable.

Thanks, no certainty is risky for a holiday, seems a good reason why Thai tourism will fall flat on its face.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Rain said:

Time to move away from the dreamy world of tourism and all the expected and associated myths and stereotypes.

Too true,It's strange reading this thread that guy's who come across as educated, literate, probably sane individuals.Tie themselves in knots over something they have complete control of,FFS just stay home,we should not be traveling anywhere.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, yselmike said:

Too true,It's strange reading this thread that guy's who come across as educated, literate, probably sane individuals.Tie themselves in knots over something they have complete control of,FFS just stay home,we should not be traveling anywhere.

Sane, educated people can still have such strong motivations for coming back to Thailand that it leads them to tying themselves in nots against all rational thought. So while you think it's something that's easily controlled by not coming, the not being able to come to Thailand is exactly what is causing them to feel out of control and in trying to get back to Thailand they are trying to regain that control despite it not being the easiest choice. The only thing is that they're just not willing to do that at all cost and without trying to rationally consider the risks and consequences 😉

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stonker said:

Well you would actually be wrong.......

I have emails from a bunch of different hotels about the testing 

Sofitel drives you directly to Bumrugard hospital before going to the hotel 

Movenpick drives you to a drive thru at Pviayate Hospital before going to the hotel

I don't just throw things out there

I do my research and send inquiries 

And if you read what I wrote

I didn't say I would book a villa for departure 

I said I didnt know what happens on departure if testing positive.

And that I would have some ideas of places I may be able to rent in case you were allowed to quarantine outside of a hospital.

As for insurance , you must have missed the numerous times I have posted links from AXA and other sites stating they cover the costs of quarantine, even in asymptomatic cases 

I'm a lot of things, but I do my research and homework before stating things

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jayce said:

Sane, educated people can still have such strong motivations for coming back to Thailand that it leads them to tying themselves in nots against all rational thought. So while you think it's something that's easily controlled by not coming, the not being able to come to Thailand is exactly what is causing them to feel out of control and in trying to get back to Thailand they are trying to regain that control despite it not being the easiest choice. The only thing is that they're just not willing to do that at all cost and without trying to rationally consider the risks and consequences 😉

The thread is really about the tourist industry,I get it that guy's who have wives and kids or maybe a business,condo are desperate to get back.

Those of us who come as a tourist,a two week millionaire,or a few months snowbird should in all probability not be traveling at all.We have no control over what is going down with this pandemic,or any controls or rules that governments impose on the international travel industry or movements domestically, T.I.T.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stonker said:

Sofitel:

Bonjour, Warm Greetings from Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit!

Kindly find our clarification as below.

Test & Go Package 1 night

·         One RT-PCR Test at Bumrungrad International Hospital

·         Breakfast + THB 500 net hotel credit for each guest  to spend during stay & non-refundable.

·         One way private pickup transfer from the airport to the hospital (to conduct RT_PCR Test) and then to the hotel. Provided by SHA+ Transport Company.

·         One set of COVID-19 Antigen Test Kit (ATK) for your 2nd test on day 7 of your stay.

Movenpick:

Group 1: Test & Go - 1 night stay is required with 1 RT-PCR Test and Self ATK. "Mor Chana" Application need to load for tracking and reporting DAY 6-7 ATK result test.

• Fully vaccinated with vaccine certificate
  • 63 Exempt Countries
  • 1-night package with Full board
  • Airport pick-up from Airport → Drive Thru for RT- PCR by Piyavate → Hotel
  • Not allowed to go out from the room until got RT-PCR negative result.
  • No Nursing service, No Alcohol gel, No Face mask, No Infrared Thermometer
  • On next day after get the negative result guest can check-out and travel to every provinces in Thailand.
  • Self ATK test kit will be provided upon first swap time

And here is a list of "Hospitels" that I have handy, in case I am able to choose where I could stay, in case of a positive test. I don't know what would actually happen, but good to have the info handy.....

https://www.pacificprime.co.th/blog/list-of-hospitels-for-covid-19-patients/

When traveling during this time, all you can do is research and when you don't know for certain, have info handy to try and get the best situation possible.

I did the same when travelling to Mexico

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Well you would actually be wrong.......

I have emails from a bunch of different hotels about the testing 

Sofitel drives you directly to Bumrugard hospital before going to the hotel 

Movenpick drives you to a drive thru at Pviayate Hospital before going to the hotel

I don't just throw things out there

I do my research and send inquiries 

And if you read what I wrote

I didn't say I would book a villa for departure 

I said I didnt know what happens on departure if testing positive.

And that I would have some ideas of places I may be able to rent in case you were allowed to quarantine outside of a hospital.

As for insurance , you must have missed the numerous times I have posted links from AXA and other sites stating they cover the costs of quarantine, even in asymptomatic cases 

I'm a lot of things, but I do my research and homework before stating things

Jesus H Christ.

No wonder some people just can't be bothered any more.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 10:38 PM, Stonker said:

Jesus H Christ.

No wonder some people just can't be bothered any more.

So you "don't want to appear condescending" but I provide you with proof from the hotels that what you posted is false

And your reply is "Jesus H Christ" but you don't want to "appear condescending" When I proved you wrong

So let's go over your reply to me:

You are wrong about this, I provided the emails from the hotel stating they take you to the hospital.

As I stated in my previous response, I didn't say this. I said I had some idea of places I may be able to book in the event I was able to book outside a hospital. But hey, why bother reading what I actually wrote in your quest to dispel misinformation?

Again, As I stated in my reply to you, I have posted links to AXA on numerous threads that they pay for quarantine

I don't mind being abrupt in telling you to rack off

I know what I am doing, I have proved your reply to be wrong in regards to the testing

So you can take your "Jesus H Christ" and shove it 

I do my research and I don't post things I don't know as fact. I posted what I know as fact from hotels

• Like 1

If anyone shouts that they "know what they're doing" but they think "Bumrugard" (sic) is a hotel they'll be "chucked in" if testing positive there isn't much point trying to explain anything to them any more.

On 12/8/2021 at 11:15 AM, Marc26 said:

If I'm chucked in a hotel, I'd want it to be Bumrugard 

But I don't know how it would work on departure

Sometimes it just isn't worth bothering.

6 minutes ago, Stonker said:

If anyone shouts that they "know what they're doing" but they think "Bumrugard" (sic) is a hotel they'll be "chucked in" if testing positive there isn't much point trying to explain anything to them any more.

Sometimes it just isn't worth bothering.

I wrote hotel when I meant to write hospital and my 1st response to you was clear as day what I meant

You didn't want to "come off as condescending" and I proved you wrong about the testing and provided the emails from the hotels to prove it, plain and simple.

You put words in my mouth that I did not say, that's misinformation.

So to be abrupt, don't accuse me of misinformation, when you are posted things that aren't factually correct

So yeah, don't bother with your bullshit......

• Like 2