Demonstration in BKK against Vaccine Passports and Mandatory Vaccination

HighSo

9 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I disagree. Forcing vaccination is the thin end of the wedge (or could be).

Can you think of any other vaccination you are required by law to have?

Yes, actually. Quite a number. A random example.

https://www.health.ny.gov/publications/2370.pdf

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/laws/index.html

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Good job we didn't have that attitude to Smallpox, Polio and Diphtheria isn't it? 

My understanding was they were highly recommended (and seen as somewhat miraculous at the time) but never compulsory.

10 hours ago, El_Trauco said:

No sorry. Again those are the recommended vaccines (and I would recommend all children are vaccinated for that stuff) but to my knowledge they are not compulsory. 

20 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

My understanding was they were highly recommended (and seen as somewhat miraculous at the time) but never compulsory.

You are probably correct, but I think that the important point is that those deadly viruses that killed  and maimed millions were beaten by wholesale vaccinations and in case of Smallpox,  eradicated altogether. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

You are probably correct, but I think that the important point is that those deadly viruses that killed  and maimed millions were beaten by wholesale vaccinations and in case of Smallpox,  eradicated altogether. 

100% agree.

On 12/6/2021 at 10:03 AM, Pinetree said:

Unfortunately. 

I want to share a lot of words in my mind, but sadly I cannot publish them here, will get banned.

You wanna meet up so you can say it in my face, that you want to force me to get an injection?

Edited by HighSo

Mandatory vaccines isn’t anything new, had them since I was a kid 

I have no opinions on whether they should be mandatory

I agree with what Singapore is doing though, the unvaccinated should be responsible for their own covid-19 healthcare. I’d go as far as to say they should be last to get healthcare if hospitals became filled and they were unvaccinated by choice.

I find it quite funny though when people make conspiracy theories of governments trying to do harm with these vaccines…as if they can’t just add things to the water supply or food if they really wanted to….and they needed to destroy their own economy to “harm” their own people? Quite illogical in my opinion but to each their own.  

Edited by dj230
  • Like 2

On 12/6/2021 at 10:35 AM, Rookiescot said:

I disagree. Forcing vaccination is the thin end of the wedge (or could be).

Can you think of any other vaccination you are required by law to have?

No, but very many that you would have to be an anti social  moron to avoid.  This is one of them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HighSo said:

I want to share a lot of words in my mind, but sadly I cannot publish them here, will get banned.

You wanna meet up so you can say it in my face, that you want to force me to get an injection?

If you can't see  what is blindingly obvious, then I can't help you.

13 hours ago, dj230 said:

Mandatory vaccines isn’t anything new, had them since I was a kid 

I have no opinions on whether they should be mandatory

I agree with what Singapore is doing though, the unvaccinated should be responsible for their own covid-19 healthcare. I’d go as far as to say they should be last to get healthcare if hospitals became filled and they were unvaccinated by choice.

I find it quite funny though when people make conspiracy theories of governments trying to do harm with these vaccines…as if they can’t just add things to the water supply or food if they really wanted to….and they needed to destroy their own economy to “harm” their own people? Quite illogical in my opinion but to each their own.  

These people are constantly telling they think the world is overpopulated and this might even be true, because:

Every living species in our world is living under the concept of natural selection. This natural selection is controlling the growth of the size of the species. Beside us humans. We destroyed every natural selection and therefore we are constantly growing.

Now if you think the world is overpopulated and you want to decrease the population, it would make no sense to add things in the food or the water. It would target everyone, therefore would not be an intelligent or beneficial selection.

To have a reasonable and beneficial natural selection, it would make much more sense to create a scenario where just the brave, strong-minded, independent and intelligent people survive. While the weak, stupid, anxious sheeple would destroy themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighSo said:

To have a reasonable and beneficial natural selection, it would make much more sense to create a scenario where just the brave, strong-minded, independent and intelligent people survive. While the weak, stupid, anxious sheeple would destroy themselves.

There is a term for this: Eugenics

Eugenics is the scientifically erroneous and immoral theory of “racial improvement” and “planned breeding,” which gained popularity during the early 20th century. Eugenicists worldwide believed that they could perfect human beings and eliminate so-called social ills through genetics and heredity. They believed the use of methods such as involuntary sterilization, segregation and social exclusion would rid society of individuals deemed by them to be unfit.

Source: https://www.genome.gov/about-genomics/fact-sheets/Eugenics-and-Scientific-Racism

1 hour ago, HighSo said:

These people are constantly telling they think the world is overpopulated and this might even be true, because:

Every living species in our world is living under the concept of natural selection. This natural selection is controlling the growth of the size of the species. Beside us humans. We destroyed every natural selection and therefore we are constantly growing.

Now if you think the world is overpopulated and you want to decrease the population, it would make no sense to add things in the food or the water. It would target everyone, therefore would not be an intelligent or beneficial selection.

So people who got vaccinated will survive while the anti vaxxers demise?

Makes sense really. Darwin was right after all.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HighSo said:

So by making vaccines mandatory how are you creating a scenario where the brave, strong-minded, independent and intelligent people survive? 

On 12/5/2021 at 10:26 AM, HighSo said:

Well, the mother of my girlfriend and her sister both lost their jobs because they refused to be vaccinated. Now their family is struggling like never before and they don’t know how to survive anymore. 

I know of several cases like that. Where we live here, many people didn’t want to get vaccinated, but were being told “Get vaccinated or otherwise you cannot open your hotel/restaurant anymore”.

So this is not mandatory or what? Furthermore Thailand already announced that they think of implementing mandatory vaccination in general as well.

Oh dear. Where to begin!

They didn't lose their job. They chose to do another job not requiring an employee to be vaccinated. It was their choice. 

On 12/5/2021 at 11:09 AM, HighSo said:

It is not a choice if you are being blackmailed, coerced and locked out of society and your job.

Everyone who are still arguing all this would be voluntarily must lie to themselves because of a huge cognitive dissonance in their mind.

I know NO ONE who got vaccinated because they were scared of any virus. ALL of my vaccinated friends did it to “get their freedom back” after it was being stolen by the governments. One of them died (48 years old male), another lost her child (26 years old woman). Others still have, sometimes severe, side-effects since their vaccination.

Someone is taking something away from you and telling you, that you need to do this and that to get it back. This is the definition of blackmailing.

Think you'll find many more have had side effects from C19, the main one being death that has affected millions worldwide so far! 😆

On 12/5/2021 at 11:45 AM, HighSo said:

Well, this is actually good news. I was asked three times for my vaccine passport already, always said I do not have one, got into smaller to bigger troubles.
One time they asked me to do an ATK-test on spot to board the boat to my home island. I refused three times and told them I have the right to go back to my home. They let me go, but very stressful.

Because I think no matter how do anyone think about the vaccination itself, I think the digital vaccination passport and soon digital currencies is something that we all should disobey. We should not give the governments power in an “emergency situation” to put us in a digital prison, they will never let us out anymore.

In Sweden the first 1000s of people are already putting a microchip in their skin, with their digital wallet and their digital Vaccination Certificate on it. Voluntarily 🤦‍♂️ 

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/facing-covid-passport-mandate-more-swedes-get-microchip-implants/2436048

Okay, so you won't get vaccinated, your choice, but you freely admit the existence of Corona in another post, so presumably you understand how this virus works. It spreads from person to person. So why refuse to take the test??

Just as it's your right to refuse vaccination, it's also the majority on the boat's right to not get infected from you, and possible pass that onto others to. Just because you're in your way home doesn't alter that. And it's an extremely selfish attitude to take. 

On 12/5/2021 at 11:54 AM, HighSo said:

The first argument is that is saves lives. I disagree already. I know one person who died from the vaccine, another person who lost her child from the vaccine and several persons with mild to severe side-effects from the vaccine.

None of these were ever reported to any vaccination side-effect database, by the way.

Until today I do not know anyone who got really sick from this Coronavirus, not even talking about dying.

And the third argument. What would end lockdowns is just stopping to impose them. Simple as that. Look at Africa, it works.
And please do not tell me about Omicron, it was obvious that the next step would be blaming the unvaccinated for creating new variants that will get back to the vaccinated. I called this in March 2020 already.

So the vaccinated will not hate their governments for stealing their freedom, but instead will turn on the unvaccinated. If this continues, I can see civil-war-like scenarios incoming, because the vaccinated will hunt down the unvaccinated and they surely will fight back.

In the end we all want the good.
People who believe mainstream-media and the governments want to get vaccinated because they think it protect themselves and others. They obey, because they think normal will come back this way.
People who doesn’t believe mainstream-media and the government don’t want to get vaccinated because they think it protects them and others from the bad “side-effects” of vaccination and the dystopian digital dictatorship that’s coming along with it. They disobey, because they think normal will never come back while obeying, just the “new normal”

We are all brothers and sisters. I am convinced very powerful people are laughing their asses of right now, while we fight each other instead of them. Just my personal opinion :)

You know one person in the world who died after taking the vaccine so that means the vaccine doesn't save lives??

I would suggest that the vaccine saved more lives, than not taking it. Every government around the world disagrees with you, ditto all the scientists etc. 

But hey, you just be right because you know one person who died ..

Jeez 

On 12/5/2021 at 3:03 PM, HighSo said:

I can imagine that it’s hard to believe.

No, I don’t know a lot of people. I actually do not have many friends as a “crazy conspiracy-theorist” 🙃

All the friends of my father who got vaccinated had no bad side-effects either. And he knows more than 10 people who got vaccinated, all no big issues.

While on the other hand, the sister AND a friend of the mother of my best friend both has severe side-effects, the friend of the mother actually just fckn died, the sister have problems with her eyes, migraine and problems with her joints since the shots.

But all of us don’t know anyone who got really bad sick from Coronavirus. Not one. Most people do not know any cases at all. Just asymptotic because being tested. And that is the truth and honestly, otherwise I would not tell that. 

But I believe it exists, because I am sure I had it. I was in Samui during December 2019 and January 2020. My girlfriend worked at the reception of a hotel there. They had a family visiting the Hotel with sickness symptoms coming from Wuhan. Shortly after that all got sick. The whole staff at the reception including my girlfriend. And me.

And I need to admit, usually I never really get sick but this time I got sick. Kinda high fever, 39.4 was the max. Shortness of breath. But I treated it naturally without knowing what it is at the time, and fever was gone after 36 hrs and I was just feeling bad for 4-5 days. Lost my sense of smell and taste for a good week.

I once had a more severe sickness 5 years ago, where I had high fever for a week and were not able to leave the bed. 
So without all the media panic, I would’ve never even thought about any deadly pandemic, just a stronger flu.

So I am not denying Corona, but I need to admit if I didn’t had it myself I probably would deny it. Just because it doesn’t seem like the highly deadly pandemic how they call it in the media. And because I personally know more people with bad side effects from the vaccine than from the disease.

And most importantly, I will never ever obey the digital prison that is being forced on us right now. Never. Politicians in the world never cared about us, suddenly all of them do? They just want more control. They are using this to implement digital vaccination cards and digital currencies. And once it’s there, it will never go away anymore. I don’t want to be tracked with QR-Codes everywhere. I don’t want to be forced to inject anything, because actually I am a strong anti-vaxxer. And I want to pay cash. 

Your world is only going to get smaller over the coming year. I only hope that vaccination is mandatory when you make your next visa extension. 

Have a nice day my friend. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 4:52 PM, Rookiescot said:

No sorry. Again those are the recommended vaccines (and I would recommend all children are vaccinated for that stuff) but to my knowledge they are not compulsory. 

In my country vaccinations are compulsory for children.

On 12/8/2021 at 12:17 AM, HighSo said:

I would happily do that. PM me and we'll make it happen....👍🏼

On 12/9/2021 at 4:31 AM, TheDirtyDurian said:

Oh dear. Where to begin!

They didn't lose their job. They chose to do another job not requiring an employee to be vaccinated. It was their choice. 

Think you'll find many more have had side effects from C19, the main one being death that has affected millions worldwide so far! 😆

Okay, so you won't get vaccinated, your choice, but you freely admit the existence of Corona in another post, so presumably you understand how this virus works. It spreads from person to person. So why refuse to take the test??

Just as it's your right to refuse vaccination, it's also the majority on the boat's right to not get infected from you, and possible pass that onto others to. Just because you're in your way home doesn't alter that. And it's an extremely selfish attitude to take. 

You know one person in the world who died after taking the vaccine so that means the vaccine doesn't save lives??

I would suggest that the vaccine saved more lives, than not taking it. Every government around the world disagrees with you, ditto all the scientists etc. 

But hey, you just be right because you know one person who died ..

Jeez 

Your world is only going to get smaller over the coming year. I only hope that vaccination is mandatory when you make your next visa extension. 

Have a nice day my friend. 

They lost their jobs. They are unemployed now, because no one employs them without being vaccinated.

I actually know two people who died from the vaccine and five people with strong to severe side-effects. I don’t know anyone who died from Corona.

It is not my choice to not get vaccinated. I get pressured everywhere. I still will not do it, but saying it would be my choice is sarcastic. It’s not voluntarily if you get kicked out of society, maybe in the future cannot extend the visa. I have a family here, so they will separate me from my family if I don’t get vaccinated. As my family will not take the vaccine either, it could be that we will be separated forever. And you call this a choice? LOL.. That’s not even sarcastic anymore, that’s cynical.

But I guess you enjoy the thought of a family being separated, just because we don’t want to get vaccinated, huh?

There are actually many scientists that agree with me, but obviously your cognitive dissonance is preventing you from acknowledging their existence.

Your post full of hate and enjoyment when other people suffer because they don’t wanna take the death-jab is frightening. Health-fascism arrived.  
I do not understand why posts like yours are not deleted. Or actually I understand, because the owners and moderators on this forum would gladly join you in your happiness about other people suffering.

You always talk about solidarity and empathy, while you show none of that for people like me. Just because we are a minority. That’s fascism.

Edited by HighSo
  • Like 2

I was just on that "other" forum and was shocked to see a thread at the top of the forum that was 3 pages long of people who just 6 months ago were 100% on board with this covid mass psychosis event who are now saying they are done and starting to realize they got played!

I am also seeing a change in the posts on reddit and twitter...they are coming back to their senses, but as they say, go mad in crowds and come back one by one or something like that.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

I was just on that "other" forum and was shocked to see a thread at the top of the forum that was 3 pages long of people who just 6 months ago were 100% on board with this covid mass psychosis event who are now saying they are done and starting to realize they got played!

I am also seeing a change in the posts on reddit and twitter...they are coming back to their senses, but as they say, go mad in crowds and come back one by one or something like that.

Or else.....dont join the crowd. Or go mad.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:09 AM, HighSo said:

It is not a choice if you are being blackmailed, coerced and locked out of society and your job.

Everyone who are still arguing all this would be voluntarily must lie to themselves because of a huge cognitive dissonance in their mind.

I know NO ONE who got vaccinated because they were scared of any virus. ALL of my vaccinated friends did it to “get their freedom back” after it was being stolen by the governments. One of them died (48 years old male), another lost her child (26 years old woman). Others still have, sometimes severe, side-effects since their vaccination.

Someone is taking something away from you and telling you, that you need to do this and that to get it back. This is the definition of blackmailing.

RFK Jr.'s new book explains everything... and spare me the comment that he is a "conspiracy theorist." The book is expertly sourced and cited for all of the truths presented. 

https://off-guardian.org/2021/12/12/rfk-jrs-heroic-resistance-to-the-cias-continuing-covid-coup-detat/

fhjdsioapuf89.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HighSo said:

They lost their jobs. They are unemployed now, because no one employs them without being vaccinated.

I actually know two people who died from the vaccine and five people with strong to severe side-effects. I don’t know anyone who died from Corona.

It is not my choice to not get vaccinated. I get pressured everywhere. I still will not do it, but saying it would be my choice is sarcastic. It’s not voluntarily if you get kicked out of society, maybe in the future cannot extend the visa. I have a family here, so they will separate me from my family if I don’t get vaccinated. As my family will not take the vaccine either, it could be that we will be separated forever. And you call this a choice? LOL.. That’s not even sarcastic anymore, that’s cynical.

But I guess you enjoy the thought of a family being separated, just because we don’t want to get vaccinated, huh?

There are actually many scientists that agree with me, but obviously your cognitive dissonance is preventing you from acknowledging their existence.

Your post full of hate and enjoyment when other people suffer because they don’t wanna take the death-jab is frightening. Health-fascism arrived.  
I do not understand why posts like yours are not deleted. Or actually I understand, because the owners and moderators on this forum would gladly join you in your happiness about other people suffering.

You always talk about solidarity and empathy, while you show none of that for people like me. Just because we are a minority. That’s fascism.

They chose unemployment because the T's and C's have changed. 

I don't know anyone who lives in Brazil, that doesn't mean they don't exist though. You are one person, statistically speaking who you know is insignificant.

It is your choice because you're still not doing it. No one is kicking you out of society. They don't need to because you're doing it to yourself. You are in the minority, and your behaviour is not acceptable to the majority, just like smoking in restaurants.

About the visa, who knows. It wouldn't surprise me though. 

And believe it or not, I do actually have a lot of sympathy for families separated. I didn't see my family for a year last year because I was stuck in Saudi Arabia due to border closures. I don't want to go back to those dark days. And actually, if it came to a choice between not taking the vaccine, and seeing my family. I choose my family every time. I find it strange you don't. 

I'm not sure what these scientists are agreeing with you about exactly. 

By the way, you never said why you wouldn't take a test even before getting on the boat.

Enjoy your day there! 💗

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

On 12/5/2021 at 2:07 AM, Rookiescot said:

Personally I do not think vaccines should be compulsory. 

Vaccine passports, on the other hand, for access to public places is fair enough. 

Hi Rookie,

Welcome to the club!  You might be surprised to learn that your stance against mandatory vaccines, makes you an 'anti-vaxxer' according to the Merriam Webster dictionary definition.

> anti-vaxxer : a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination

Of course the 'or regulations mandating vaccination' is a more recent add-on to the definition. 

image.png.b791e1b010dd0029c1ad440b7049f2d9.png

44 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Hi Rookie,

Welcome to the club!  You might be surprised to learn that your stance against mandatory vaccines, makes you an 'anti-vaxxer' according to the Merriam Webster dictionary definition.

> anti-vaxxer : a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination

Of course the 'or regulations mandating vaccination' is a more recent add-on to the definition. 

image.png.b791e1b010dd0029c1ad440b7049f2d9.png

I really couldn't care less what someone elses definition is.

The fact is I recommend everyone who is eligible for a vaccine gets it. It really is proven to lessen the more severe symptoms, hospitalisation and death.

However there will always be those who do not wish to get one. For whatever reason. Those people should not be forced to take them. Personal choice matters. Now those people may find themselves having to make adjustments to their lifestyle because of rules put in place. They obviously feel that price is worth it. Its up to them.

On a brighter note I cautiously hope that this omicron variant will be seen as the beginning of the end for covid. It seems to be displacing the delta variant and appears to be (at the moment) far less severe.

Hope springs eternal.  

• Like 1