News Forum - Tiger in Kamphaeng Phet on the loose for a fifth day

Thaiger

Of all the lost things someone could possibly be searching for, a tiger may be amongst the most unnerving. But today officials report that the search for Vichit, a 4 year old Bengal tiger continues for the fifth day. The cat wandered out of its habitat in the Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary five days ago. The chief of the 12th Conservation Area Administrative Office confirmed that rumours that the tiger had been hit and injured by a car were not true. The tiger is wearing a collar with an electronic tag in it which alerts wildlife officials of the […]

The story Tiger in Kamphaeng Phet on the loose for a fifth day as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

21 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

officials report that the search for Vichit, a 4 year old Bengal tiger continues for the fifth day

Shake the box of cat biscuits is what I do to get mine in .. little rascal falls for it every time .. 

• Haha 1

Having read the main title of this post...about a tiger 'on the loose' I think of the classic Billy Connelly line.. "Ya missing the point here a wee bit"  It's a wild animal, it's supposed to be LOOSE is it not..? (Alas no, not in today's society).  Hope the Chinese do not get wind of this story..they'll have it tracked & shot before any park ranger gets a look in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

Bleeding Bengal tigers coming over here from India, taking the jobs off our tigers, wanting an easy life like being drugged up all day to make dozy tourists look brave when seen stroking one. Showing their snaps to all their friends back home and the friends remarking 'oh how brave you are' not knowing that the cat has more in common with Rip Van Winkle more than a fierce killer animal.

Any how I hope it is captured very quickly and immediately deported.