QR code vaccination

missionman1

Hi

Could anyone advise me how to upload QR code to the thailand pass,  would I be correct in saying that I could screen shot the code from my NHS app, send it into photos, then crop any irrelevant space around it , also do I need to upload 1 or 2 codes as I've been double jabbed,  I believe the format has to be a jpeg.  Last be not least,  my post office travel insurance  covers covid , medical bills up to 1.9 million pound , is that OK to upload..... I'm OK with the other procedures  (rt pcr test,)  asq hotel booking for 24 hrs.

Thanks in Advance 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, missionman1 said:

Hi

Could anyone advise me how to upload QR code to the thailand pass,  would I be correct in saying that I could screen shot the code from my NHS app, send it into photos, then crop any irrelevant space around it , also do I need to upload 1 or 2 codes as I've been double jabbed,  I believe the format has to be a jpeg.  Last be not least,  my post office travel insurance  covers covid , medical bills up to 1.9 million pound , is that OK to upload..... I'm OK with the other procedures  (rt pcr test,)  asq hotel booking for 24 hrs.

Thanks in Advance 

That plan sounds good. Just make sure you can read the QR code before you submit it. There will be only one code with all of your shots encoded on it.

• Like 1