News Forum - Thai Immigration launches online 90 day report system

Thaiger

Yes,  any VPN (even with location 'Thailand') does not work.

I applied online with no problems and I quickly received a feedback on the following working day.

I was "rejected" by the Bangkok office. I am not sure how common it is and I assume that it simply means that I have got to go in person.

Apart from the passport, what should I take with me?  proof of address? contract, etc?

I have registered now and filled in the details but confused when you fill out the form there is no flight no part to fill in,  or tourist /non imm visa option to tick but when they send you a copy of your tm47 it shows the options without your visa type or flight no info,very odd ,so i checked my app and say's pending,but i wonder will it be approved without the visa type or flight no  options not given after all it's their mistake not mine, and tried the old system but wont proceed beyond the 1st page just say's contact imm.

On 12/10/2021 at 11:13 AM, DwizzleyMatthews said:

According to “ the site that shall not be mentioned “ a handful of posters have made successful applications on the new 90 days online reporting site but also several have been rejected ( no reason for the rejection given by immigration).

I suspect that anyone who previously could not report online still cannot and those who were successful on the old system will be on the new.

So, while we are waiting, watching our pending status here’s a little ditty to pass the time:

Mine is pending, but rejection could be fact there's no option to show flight no or visa type when you fill in the form details but when they send you a copy of your form tm 47 they magically appear and empty of your visa type and flight no info so maybe that's why they reject it.

13 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Mine is pending, but rejection could be fact there's no option to show flight no or visa type when you fill in the form details but when they send you a copy of your form tm 47 they magically appear and empty of your visa type and flight no info so maybe that's why they reject it.

There seems to be a lot higher success rate now but still no reason given for the rejections. Also no correlation between the success/failures on the old system or the app.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We know there's a fair amount of autonomy with different immigration offices.
Can anyone confirm if Udon immigration are on the ball with the new system?

I got on well with the old system & the Android app.
I've just submitted my 90 day using the new system for the first time.

Well I now have 2 new next report dates.

I tried the new system on the 4th, nothing by the 8th so I did it on the old platform, called my IO as usual and they approved it on the phone.

On the 17th they approved it also on the new system, am pretty sure they didn't know about it at first.

There is obviously no connection between the old and new databases so hopefully by the time 90 days is up they will have pulled the plug on the old one.

So despite it being a new system the last step, approval, is still the job of each local immigration office. 2 steps forward, one back Why not just auto-approve?

• Like 1

I submitted a report on the new system and like most it was pending for well over a week . I submitted another report on the old system and was approved within minutes.

This morning I got approval under the new system but the old system gave me a date in march 2022 and the new system gave the same date as my visa runs out in February. 

I will keep both and present them when I apply for anew visa and see what the IO decides but at least the new system finally replied all be it nearly 2 weeks afterwards. 

6 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

I will keep both and present them when I apply for anew visa and see what the IO decides but at least the new system finally replied all be it nearly 2 weeks afterwards. 

for me also the new system replied after 2 weeks, it works that's all I care about.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

It's very much Left hand , right hand in the Immigration Department it seems. 

the fact that they create a system that works (old one never worked for me or my wife - not on App neither on PC) was mind blowing to me, that they however stick with old principles well:

TiT

1 minute ago, gazmo16 said:

It's very much Left hand , right hand in the Immigration Department it seems. 

Yes, I can see that in some of the posts.

It might be a good idea if members mention which immigration office they come under, when posting about their 90 day online experience.

3 hours ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

There seems to be a lot higher success rate now but still no reason given for the rejections. Also no correlation between the success/failures on the old system or the app.

I have just had my email from them and everything ok approved, that took them 5hrs to complete, so that's very good that it's working (on this occasion anyway).

3 minutes ago, stuhan said:

I have just had my email from them and everything ok approved, that took them 5hrs to complete, so that's very good that it's working (on this occasion anyway).

That’s great news, have to wait another month before trying mine.

Can I ask which IO and did you have success with the old system/app ?

• Like 2

It's great that the new one seems to be working, I have a 320 Km drive round trip if it wasn't.

However it seems they are not interested in taking 90 day history from the old to the new which could cause them issues down the road.

When I got here I used the online successfuly maybe 10 or 12 times until I got a new passport. After 2 personal visits it burst into life again for about 3 reports but all records of my previous reports were no longer displayed.

The new one only shows the one I just entered, no history.

If somoene has made the decision to start from scratch and historic report records are not needed, fine. But if they need it for something they need to get it out of the old system and put it somewhere they can access it, logically, into the new one.

Maybe as many say, and I agree, the whole 90 day reporting is pointless anyway. Who would miss it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

That’s great news, have to wait another month before trying mine.

Can I ask which IO and did you have success with the old system/app ?

My old I.O office was Nakhon Ratchasima, been doing online reports with them for 4yrs,never a problem.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nivram said:

I did 3 consecutive 90 day reports online using the old system.  There was no problem.  My immigration office is in Phuket.

Coincidentally I also did my last three reports online with the old system too. My approval usually came back from Udon with a couple of hours.

Ten minutes ago my first approval using the new system came through. It took just six hours.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Coincidentally I also did my last three reports online with the old system too. My approval usually came back from Udon with a couple of hours.

Ten minutes ago my first approval using the new system came through. It took just six hours.

Addendum:
I have always done my online 90 day two weeks before the due date - as is allowed.
Just realised that this time my 90 days was started from today, when I was 13 days before the due date.
Not that I'm bothered, as doing it online is pretty straightforward - IO's mental ability not withstanding.

Hopefully things will improve - or my IO can do some maths revision in his spare time.

4 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

Addendum:
I have always done my online 90 day two weeks before the due date - as is allowed.
Just realised that this time my 90 days was started from today, when I was 13 days before the due date.
Not that I'm bothered, as doing it online is pretty straightforward - IO's mental ability not withstanding.

Hopefully things will improve - or my IO can do some maths revision in his spare time.

Hasn’t this always been the case @Bluesofa, your 90 days starts when you report is approved ??

Am I missing something or are you confusing it with extension date, which always stays the same ??

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

Hasn’t this always been the case @Bluesofa, your 90 days starts when you report is approved ??

Am I missing something or are you confusing it with extension date, which always stays the same ??

The last three online 90 days I've done (always 14 days before the due date) I have been given 90 days from the due date.

It's only this new system where the IO has given me 90 days from the application date.

14 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

The last three online 90 days I've done (always 14 days before the due date) I have been given 90 days from the due date.

It's only this new system where the IO has given me 90 days from the application date.

Okay. My bad.

I have done 4 or 5 online reports and never realised that was the case tbh, I always assumed it was like in person where you got 90 days from reporting.

Edited by DwizzleyMatthews

90 days is from the approval date on line, not 90 days from current due date or application date.

If you do the online reporting 15 days before your current due date, your next 90 day report will be due 15 days earlier if approved the same day, not 90 days from your ecisting due date.

Edited by Nivram
correction

4 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

Okay.

I have done 4 or 5 online reports and never realised that was the case tbh, I always assumed it was like in person where you got 90 days from reporting.

Looks like this is was once again a case of Imm Office inconsistency > when doing my 90-day reports on-line my SiSaKet Office provided me with 90 days from day of submission/approval.  When I noticed this after my 1st on-line application (which was more than 1 week before due date), I did the next on-line ones 2-3 days before due date in order not to lose too many days. 

Since beginning of this year the on-line 90-day reporting system does not work anymore in SiSaKet, so I have to do those 90-day reports now in person (don't like the mail option).  As it is a 140 km round-trip, I now do it of course on due date or day before.  Note: When doing it in the 6-day grace period after due date, you are still provided your next 90-day report due date from the current due date, so no benefit in doing it after the due date.