News Forum - Thai Immigration launches online 90 day report system

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, Nivram said:

Are there two online 90 day reporting app?

This new one and the mobil app "Immigration eService?"

new means a successor, this is what it is. A in time replacement of... perhaps a update on the Immigration eService app will just make it use the new stuff.

"Thai Immigration launches online 90 day report system" 

I'm pretty sure they had an online system already? Ha ha!! The ineptitude runs deep...

• Like 2

I'd welcome this as much as the next person, but for now I'll just keep on doing it in person. Last thing I need is some app issues and problems the next time.

Edited by Artemis080
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Artemis080 said:

I'd welcome this as much as the next person, but for now I'll just keep on doing it in person. Last thing I need is some app issues and an overstay.

I used the on-line 90-day reporting system to submit all of my 2020 reports.  Saying that 'it worked fine' would be the understatement of the year, as there were clearly some issues with the on-line application.  But once I figured out how to navigate the many cliffs resulting in an unspecified error-message, it only took me 3 minutes to submit my report on-line and within the next few hours I did then receive the approval document (which you are supposed to print out and keep in your passport). 

But somewhere early 2021 the system stopped working for me (and many people report same), and so I am now faced with the 140 km return trip to my local Imm Office, where it takes them 2 minutes to provide me with the approval document.  Hopefully they get the updated (it's not 'new') on-line version working soon again as that would save me that trip.  The widely promoted Thailand 4.0 digital future still seems a pipe-dream, and it would be more realistic to rebrand it as Thailand 0.4 to reflect user experience...

15 hours ago, stuhan said:

Service Unavailable

Tried again this morning, now it says this.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

5 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Tried again this morning, now it says this.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yep I am getting the same error.

Registered fine, got the junk email but can't log in.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Saltire said:

Yep I am getting the same error.

Registered fine, got the junk email but can't log in.

I could not even register just got service unavailable then forbidden this morning. The old online system is still working so i will use that one never had problems for 4 yrs. I have also tried on a different browser still the same message

• Like 1

Great, I'm meant to do my on line 90 day next Tuesday and wake up to find a new system that's already crashed. I hope I can still access the old system as it worked fine for me for the last 2 years (well almost fine).  I wish they would actually do some trials before swapping to new systems which clearly don't work .

Guess I better juice up the motor as it's a 200 Km round trip if the don't fix it over the weekend. 

When the lucky few did manage to register on the new system was there any mention of a cut off date for on line applications prior to your actual 90 day period ?

On the old system I seem to remember you could apply something like 15 days before but if a week before then you could no longer use the on line system and had to visit in person. Did the new system have the restriction ?

17 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A new online system for 90-day checks with immigration has been launched by Thailand’s Immigration Bureau.

again?

Latest error - I got logged in ticked the accept terms box and it went off to scratch its balls for a minute and returned a new error.

My 90 day is due tomorrow so I looked at the old web system and it still let me bring up my previous 90 day info so if this new one is not fixed I may try the old one.

Of course there is a chance many offices didn't get the memo and are unaware of the new one.

1163390298_Screenshot2021-12-04at10_51_58.thumb.png.6f6fddb9a9efa605a0bfdcb580ac05ca.png

The link doesn't work, 'site can't be reached', tm47.immigration.go.th took too long to respond. Why am I not surprised.  I'm using Google Chrome browser by the way.

The older extranet 90 day reporting site was;
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The new online 90 day reporting site is:
https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

It's now displaying for registration- not saying it's working mind you.

Just allowed me to complete, but submitting 'apply', get this;
Http failure response for submitId=kwrhs0g88k1gbtuikcu: 504 Gateway Time-out

• Thanks 1

I just got logged in, filled everything in and got a Success meesage and a new popup opened with a TM47 template form filed in with my details as entered.

However when i click on Check Status I get the same timeout message as above.

Oh and I can't log out.

Baby steps!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saltire said:

I just got logged in, filled everything in and got a Success meesage and a new popup opened with a TM47 template form filed in with my details as entered.

However when i click on Check Status I get the same timeout message as above.

Oh and I can't log out.

Baby steps!

It'll be working in 90 days, we just misunderstood the original message. 🙄

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, AJMann said:

Http failure response for submitId=kwrhv0rzzaormqkjthn: 504 Gateway Time-out

Wonderful, eh?     But welcome to Thaiger Talk . . . no 'Time-outs' here 😁!

Got an email in Spam acknowledging my details but no reference to pending or approved.

Attachment -  completed TM47 form filled in with my details.

Wil await some sort of 'approved' email.

5 hours ago, gazmo16 said:

Great, I'm meant to do my on line 90 day next Tuesday and wake up to find a new system that's already crashed. I hope I can still access the old system as it worked fine for me for the last 2 years (well almost fine).  I wish they would actually do some trials before swapping to new systems which clearly don't work .

Guess I better juice up the motor as it's a 200 Km round trip if the don't fix it over the weekend. 

Try the “old” website:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
apparently it is still up and running, whether it will work for you is another matter 😯

the “ new “ website:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Is having some teething problems 😬

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Saltire said:

Got an email in Spam acknowledging my details but no reference to pending or approved.

Attachment -  completed TM47 form filled in with my details.

Wil await some sort of 'approved' email.

A poster on t’other site says he has a pending status now after applying for a 90 day and is able to login to check his status.

I got the password by email yesterday, by copying and pasting the overly complicated password (😀), and  managed to login , got to the TM47 page but didn’t complete it as my 90 day is not due.

Today I cannot login, just get the message “ unsuccess “, others suffering the same 😞, plus many getting error messages on registration.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

"Thai Immigration launches online 90 day report system" 

I'm pretty sure they had an online system already? Ha ha!! The ineptitude runs deep...

Oblivious.

Yet, they seem to be quite proud of themselves in the usual non sequitur fallacy manner. 

2 hours ago, Prosaap said:

Why it have to be so complicated you get your visa they give you a bar or qr code around 90 day you scan it if no change apply that's it   

Too easy . . . too logical 🙄.

• Like 1