News Forum - Thai Immigration launches online 90 day report system

Thaiger

A new online system for 90-day checks with immigration has been launched by Thailand’s Immigration Bureau. Online 90-day reporting has been glitchy in the past… So let us know how it worked for you. A confirmation could come through hours after applying. And be sure to check the spam folder. You can register at https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add Foreigners who are permitted to stay in Thailand for longer than three months are required to notify their local immigration office of their place of residence every 90 days.

The story Thai Immigration launches online 90 day report system as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It doesn’t work..keeps cycling back to inputting verification code. When asked to confirm you want to apply, it just gives another code (10 times consecutively so far)

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Does this mean that they scrapped the old system? Got that to work fine 85 days ago - as usual, getting nervous! Do I have to start again from scratch????

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Like any new system introduced in Thailand, it is pointless attempting to try it in the first few days........weeks...

months, years, ever 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Amazing Thailand 😄 

And of course all my personal data is perfectly safe in any Thai Government system - no reasons not to provide it - unless you are a Thai hater racist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

And this is a surprise why? Thailand seems incapable of producing stable digital platforms of any kind. 

Yeah - they do have this history - across the board.

hate to say it, the .old system worked fine for me have ised it for last 3 years. worked 99% of the time with odd glitch. Registered for new online system. worked fine. received email password which is great but complex to remember and no method or facility to change@password that i can find. hope someone can advise how to change it

• Like 1

I had no problem with immigration eService application.  I have reported 3 consecutive times on it.

I just logged on now.

So what is the problem.

So how come so many people have a problem with it?

I'll change the title for you:

Thai Immigration launches online 90 day report system and broke the record of websites that stayed online for the shortest possible time. 

• Haha 1

It worked for me and a few others this morning, the password ( generated by immigration and sent by email) arrived a couple of hours later. Someone even managed a “ pending “ status.

Later the site was overwhelmed with many failures, eventually around 6pm it was taken down.

I was unable to actually do a 90 day report as not within the required window .

It’s a normal test drive for a Thai government website but this one includes a couple of new novelties:

A computer generated password, sent by email, using all the obscure symbols available on a keyboard, doesn't appear to be any way to change ( using forgot password generates a similar one )

Some funky Captchas which could be read in various ways :

2BCD73D9-110E-4408-941F-729DCDEA4F7E.thumb.jpeg.0a20a1607af5164b4aacad1c56a72ebc.jpeg 

The usual confusion, remember expatvac registration ??, as basically they take your email address and send you a password via email 2 hours later ( most have gone to spam/junk folder ) but they don’t explain any of this and you are left to think you are registering, hence the “ failed to save data “ message 😞

All in all, just the usual fun and games !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's now collapsed completely, as one would expect. Has there ever been a Government website that actually worked as advertised? I've not found one.

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at tm47.immigration.go.th Port 80

17 minutes ago, BuffyFrobisher said:

It's now collapsed completely, as one would expect. Has there ever been a Government website that actually worked as advertised? I've not found one.

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at tm47.immigration.go.th Port 80

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

48968B09-331C-459B-86FB-D1B0E45E991E.thumb.png.9b32ac78f5115717b611425f536cff58.png

Still there .

• Thanks 1