News Forum - How to start hosting on Airbnb

Thaiger

If you are a traveller, chances are you have checked out Airbnb. And, if you haven’t, it is a great site to find a house or apartment to stay in longer term than a hotel. The experience is often favoured as you can feel more at home during your chosen place to stay. Today, Airbnb is active in more than 65,000 cities around the world, with almost 4 million listings. Here, we can help you decide if becoming a host is right for you as well as answering frequently-asked questions. How much money can you make as an Airbnb host? […]

The story How to start hosting on Airbnb as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

too long to read all of this. 

any mention of Airbnb being illegal in Thailand for rentals of less than one month? 

i'm guessing no. 

I was wondering too. Then I saw that Ann wrote it, so nevermind, she's a legal expert 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is illegal to rent out AirBnB as an apartment owner, I am sick of these tourists using facilities we pay for and often trashing common areas. Other residents are reporting them to the government.