News Forum - Hospital warns not all PCR tests properly detect Omicron variant

Thaiger

On 12/2/2021 at 2:54 AM, poohy said:

If you are vaccinated you have little or no worries Cant honestly what the fuss is about

Are you serious?

21 minutes ago, poohy said:

Perfectly this version has caused no deaths whatsoever and is basically similar to a cold

Thanks for the information , I had been quite concerned about the new variant , but I am very pleased that there's no need for concern because the new Covid strain is nothing more than a common cold .

Could you also publish that info in medical journos and let the Worlds media know that there's no need to give the new variant any publicity  

On 12/2/2021 at 2:54 AM, poohy said:

If you are vaccinated you have little or no worries Cant honestly what the fuss is about

My reaction 'Are you serious' was actually in response to your statement  that If you are vaccinated you have little or no worries.  If it is basically similar to a cold, it shouldn't matter whether you are vaccinated or not... 

56 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Thanks for the information , I had been quite concerned about the new variant , but I am very pleased that there's no need for concern because the new Covid strain is nothing more than a common cold .

Could you also publish that info in medical journos and let the Worlds media know that there's no need to give the new variant any publicity  

Just do your homework and make your own mind up everything points to it not being too serous!

does not hurt to be vaccinated always best to hedge your bets but, Frankly other than that  after 2 years of covid lockdowns and my businesses in tourism sector being totally destroyed i couldn't give a "monkeys" about covid any more 

On 12/1/2021 at 6:22 PM, Thaiger said:

Ramathibodi Hospital Centre for Medical Genomics has warned that some PCR test kits may fail in accurately identifying people infected with the Omicron variant of Covid-19. The hospital says that the new variant has a growth advantage and that some polymerase chain reaction tests may not be able to see the variant. The Hospital posted its findings on Facebook recently using 115 samples from an African scientist that contain the Omicron variant genetic code to test how accurate results from a PCR test would be. The results of their experiments were troubling to say the least. “We found that some […]

The story Hospital warns not all PCR tests properly detect Omicron variant as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Do the right test then