Thailand Pass: Should I resubmit?

stevenkongju

I am set to arrive in Thailand on December 23. I submitted all my documents on Thailand Pass on Monday November 22. After that, the announcement was made that if your arrival is after December 16, you can't submit until Dec. 1. So, I have my Thailand Pass registration number and every time I check the progress it says, "Thailand Pass Status:  Reviewing". Fine, I still have time. My question is, because of the pause in reviewing post-December 16 arrivals, do I need to resubmit everything? I sent an email to the support email address, but have received no response. Any thoughts?

• Like 1

Is there any cost implications involved in resubmitting ? can it make things any worse if you did.

Personally If the answers are no then I probably would as you are in limbo right now anyway so nothing to loose it seems. 

Let's hope someone on here can give you a definitive answer rather than my common sense gut feeling. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, anee said:

same... i applied on the 22nd nov, my arrival to thailand is 26th.

You mean arrival 26th Dec?

You applied to early. Applications should be submitted within 30 days of your arrival date.

I'd resubmit if you haven't heard anything.

Thailand-Pass-Help.-Department-of-Consular-Affairs.jpg.8fc36ae3b8162e50e3064aabecf4bee7.jpg

• Like 1