News Forum - More venues in Thailand require proof of vaccination, or ATK test, at the door

Thaiger

This seems relevant.

But hey, wait a few more months and perhaps they'll be "offered" every month. And by offered, they mean that if you don't take it, they'll flip a switch in their database and then all restaurants and whatever else will be off-limits to you. Doesn't matter if you think it's unsafe. Doesn't matter if you had bad reactions to the earlier injections. Take it or you officially become a second-class citizen.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brian60221 said:

It's possible I will be persecuted, but I'm going to make an effort not to support an evil movement in any way.

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

How many people have been vaccinated for covid? Must be billions by now. And everyone is still here alive and well.

Your covid conspiracy theories have mutated more than the virus itself. Every time it became obvious after six moths that the theory was BS you all simply stepped onto another one.

Covid was fake.

Covid was caused by 5G transmitters.

The vaccines have a Bill Gates microchip in them.

The vaccines are untested.

The vaccines cause genetic mutations.

The list goes on.

So no. Your conspiracy theories are not proven correct after six months. You guys just jump onto yet another completely unsubstantiated claim. 

What about the following „conspiracy theories“:

- People will die from the vaccines (it happened, not in big numbers until today, but it’s definitely being downplayed as well and many people that die shortly after receiving the vaccines, the doctors deny any correlation)

- It will be more than „2 weeks to flatten the curve“

- Vaccination will be forced, otherwise you will lose your human rights 

- There will be digital vaccine passports

All of these 4 points were being ridiculed as conspiracy theories but came true after a short time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

This seems relevant.

But hey, wait a few more months and perhaps they'll be "offered" every month. And by offered, they mean that if you don't take it, they'll flip a switch in their database and then all restaurants and whatever else will be off-limits to you. Doesn't matter if you think it's unsafe. Doesn't matter if you had bad reactions to the earlier injections. Take it or you officially become a second-class citizen.

Three months is too frequent.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Do you know it takes up to 10 years to approve a new vaccine because parallel vaccinations is not the same as years and years of serial vaccination studies? If is it so safe and effective then why the vaccine trial data is not released? FDA trying to keep it secret for 55 years?! Does that ring a bell at all?!

So how about the law of practical application?

Billions of people have been vaccinated and are all still here.

Lets test that against wild conspiracy theories with no reasonable evidence.

Hmmmm tis a tricky one for sure.

• Haha 1

So where will you go?

Mexico

Brazil

El Salvador

Belarus

Tanzania

Jamaica

Basically every country where the leader is being called „undemocratic dictator“ is a good place right now. Or alternatively where the local population is showing heavy resistance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mickkotlarski said:

Three months is too frequent.

I agree, but my overall point is that we are entering a situation in which it doesn't matter whether people think it's too frequent or not. It will simply be dictated by the government. Lots of people in this thread seem to be totally willing to allow basic freedoms to be made contingent on undergoing government-mandated medical procedures. What would their argument be if the government mandated an injection a week, or said that the mutations were occurring among the unsterilized?

• Like 2

It varies but between 70 and 90% of those being hospitalized in the west with covid are unvaccinated. 

You guys are bed blocking because of your decision to not get vaccinated. Of course while in hospital all those unvaccinated guys will accept whatever treatment the medics offer and will have no knowledge of whats getting pumped into them but when facing death suddenly those conspiracy theories become redundant 😆

If I can stay unvaccinated like that, I will happily sign any letter where I say i will refuse going into a hospital and being treated against „COVID“
Why this is not being offered?!

My daughter is taking a govt civil service test on the 12th. At first they were gonna let the vaxers slide in the facility without testing for covid!

Must of been a lot of complaints cause now everyone must take a covid test at least 72 hours before entry

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So how about the law of practical application?

Billions of people have been vaccinated and are all still here.

Lets test that against wild conspiracy theories with no reasonable evidence.

Hmmmm tis a tricky one for sure.

Tooke  em 60  years to find out why thaldimide did  what it  did https://www.dana-farber.org/newsroom/news-releases/2018/after-60-years--scientists-uncover-how-thalidomide-produced-birth-defects/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

are all still here

No they're not. You're either ignorant of the situation, or being dishonest and disrespectful to those who have died mysteriously after being injected. Are you aware of the situation with the footballers? Many have noticed them collapsing and dying on the field. It's over a hundred this year, IIRC. In 2019, do you remember public buses having notices on their sides reminding us that children have strokes? I don't either, probably because children weren't having strokes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighSo said:

What about the following „conspiracy theories“:

- People will die from the vaccines (it happened, not in big numbers until today, but it’s definitely being downplayed as well and many people that die shortly after receiving the vaccines, the doctors deny any correlation)

- It will be more than „2 weeks to flatten the curve“

- Vaccination will be forced, otherwise you will lose your human rights 

- There will be digital vaccine passports

All of these 4 points were being ridiculed as conspiracy theories but came true after a short time.

No they didnt. They were always proven facts. Billions receive the vaccine and the vast majority have little or no side effects. Thats a fact. Now I know you guys like to point at something like "Man has vaccine dies while putting his trousers on after hitting his head off the corner of the sink" as being evidence of the guy was killed by the vaccine but its simply not true.

The curves have been flattened. The only reason the curves remain so high is because of antivaxxers ending up in hospital. (and getting pumped full of drugs that they neither care about or decline)

Forcing vaccination is wrong in my opinion. We should be trying to debunk the arguments against it and encouraging those who are reluctant using reasoned discussion.

Yes there are vaccine passports. Society wants to protect itself from those who willfully refuse to help themselves thus putting others at risk. Deal with it.

This is the thing I dont get with antivaxxers. You want your cake and to eat it. Thats not the way life works.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Mexico

Brazil

El Salvador

Belarus

Tanzania

Jamaica

Basically every country where the leader is being called „undemocratic dictator“ is a good place right now. Or alternatively where the local population is showing heavy resistance.

I hope you have a very nice time there.

We will genuinely miss you. 

Hows the health care systems in those countries just in case you need it?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, oldschooler said:

if referring to ALL vax ( responded post) this competes for one the stupidest ignorant posts ever. parents who expose their innocent children to death in this way should be jailed as unfit with their kids taken away temporarily to be properly protected by routine medically recommended vax.my country has laws to protect children from idiot parents like that.

That is some scary shit going on in your mind.

Well, I can just turn it around:

Parents who expose their innocent children to death and sickness in the way of giving them vaccination in an age where they cannot refuse, should be jailed as unfit with their kids taken away permanently and given to a family who doesn’t force sickness-causing „medical treatments“ on their kids.

But honestly I think in the end anyone should decide for themselves. That people like you are pressuring other people accepting their point of view due to threats are showing that you are insecure about your point of view.

Parents who want their kids to be vaccinated should get their kids vaccinated. And they should live with any side effects that might come with that.

And parents who doesn’t want their kids to be vaccinated should not get their kids vaccinated. And they should live with any side effects that might come with that.

People like you are the reason why the world is in such a mess. I know you will see it in exact the opposite way, but contrary to you I am not forcing my worldview with jail and childstealing threats on you.

And no, it is not scientifically proven that childhood vaccines do more good than bad. It depends on the type of sources you use. While you will call my sources unscientific conspiracy shit, I will call your sources biased and paid by pharmaceutical companies.

Live and let live. 

• Like 2

If you find that shocking, I humbly suggest that you do not have a wide enough perspective on this topic, or diverse enough sources of information.

Isn't it amazing that the only people who truly know the dangers of vaxxing are anti-vaxxers, while the only people that know the dangers of not being vaxxed, are those who are pro-vax?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right OK I cant be arsed to respond to all this nonsense from so many of you.

Here is the deal.

Get a vaccination or go live in some utopian country where society accepts you all.

Otherwise deal with the limitations put upon you because of you "beliefs".

Good luck getting a flight to whatever destination you all decide upon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rain said:

theylive.jpg

54d113a50c21d_-_1984.jpg

Excuse me for asking this, but you do realise that these are scenes from a film that is fictional? I can show you photos of Fairies, but that does not mean that Fairies are real, 

• Like 2

I am truly sad for a person who revels in a trap closing around them because it will cause inconvenience for the people who tried to warn them about the trap. But some people just have to learn things the hard way.

You remind me of the Amityville Sheriff in "Jaws" in reverse. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

Sure, but that's not how we evaluate their danger. We measure it by reported adverse effects. Reported adverse effects are off the charts, completely unprecedented in the entire history of the system made to handle adverse event reports. See slide 12 of https://www.skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf .

Do please show the studies into long term Ivermectin ingestion safety.

Oh there are none eh?

Are you taking Ivermectin?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Oh there are none eh?

Are you taking Ivermectin?

It has been used for decades in huge quantities (billions of doses) in Africa to battle the river blindness disease among others. Very good for treating worms. It is known for very wide margin of safety and given to illiterate patients because of that. It is very hard to overdose on Ivecmectin when very easy to overdose with Aspirin. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I hope you have a very nice time there.

We will genuinely miss you. 

Hows the health care systems in those countries just in case you need it?

I hope you will have a nice time in a digital dystopian world, being enslaved while thinking you are being free.

I will not miss you at all.

I do not care about health care systems, I never went to the doctor for the last 10 years, my girlfriend never went since like she was born.

We know that healthy organic food, sun, exercise and a good state of mind prevent chronical diseases like depressions, cancer, arteriosclerosis and so on. 

The only time I would visit a hospital is when I broke a leg in an accident or something like that. And then I will be better there than here. You do not remember the case from several months ago, of the 11 year old Thai girl, which was in the car with her father who made an accident? The legs of the poor little girl got ripped off and they just let her bleed out because they refused to take her into the hospital without the result of the Covid Test. It was all over the Thai Media.

One guy recently had a heard attack here in our place, he went to the hospital and again, even if he was double vaccinated, they let him die because they wanted to wait for the test result. And anyone should wonder if he might got the heart attack from the vaccine in the first place, as this is a common occurrence nowadays with these heart attacks, blood clots and strokes.

THIS IS MADNESS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I think you think you're making some kind of point here, but you're just demonstrating your ignorance. Ivermectin has been taken safely by hundreds of millions of humans since the late 80s. I don't need to show you a study about that; it's common knowledge. Read any somewhat objective history of it. Why do you want to go off on this tangent? You don't want to talk about the dead footballers?

• Like 1

Well, I think we'd just be arguing in a different way about the same fundamental issue. If you accepted the same things I consider to be evidence, we wouldn't need to discuss that. 

Let me see if I understand that?  Are you saying "If you were to agree with me, there would be no disagreement"?

I think that concept may become doctrine within the Flat Earth Society.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

It has been used for decades in huge quantities (billions of doses) in Africa to battle the river blindness disease among others. Very good for treating worms. It is known for very wide margin of safety and given to illiterate patients because of that. It is very hard to overdose on Ivecmectin when very easy to overdose with Aspirin. 

NOT used long term though. Show me the studies into long term use of Ivermectin.

• Like 2