Jump to content

News Forum - Prime Minister to visit Udon Thani tomorrow


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

According to government spokesman Thanakorn Wangboonkongchana, PM Prayut Chan-o-cha will visit Udon Thani, Thailand’s northernmost city, tomorrow to meet with both parties from the public and private sectors to discuss provincial development and welcoming tourists under the Udon Plus scheme. When the PM and his entourage arrive, they will pay homage to Phra Rachvachirathamacharn, the temple abbot, and other senior monks at Wat Kesorn Seelakhun (Wat Pa Ban Tad) in Muang district, as well as follow up on the construction of a museum to house the ashes of former abbot Luang Ta Maha Bua. He would then meet Governor Sayam […]

The story Prime Minister to visit Udon Thani tomorrow as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

No its not 

Whoever rewrote that article needs a geography lesson.

From the Bangkok Post - "Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will visit Udon Thani province in the upper Northeast on Wednesday"

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonder from where and how far they will have to bus in the well wishers for him being so deep in Red country. I guess the monks also just have to grin an bear him and his entourage masquerading around that they are in the least popular. This plainly is a media PR tool at best. Seems like a big waste of money that could be used to go to help the suffering Thai being at odds with every element of survival now.

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Wonder from where and how far they will have to bus in the well wishers for him being so deep in Red country. I guess the monks also just have to grin an bear him and his entourage masquerading around that they are in the least popular. This plainly is a media PR tool at best. Seems like a big waste of money that could be used to go to help the suffering Thai being at odds with every element of survival now.

It was same when he came to phuket. he had 10 minivans full of supporters strategically placed for the camera's  to wave at him when he arrived.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Malc-Thai said:

It was same when he came to phuket. he had 10 minivans full of supporters strategically placed for the camera's  to wave at him when he arrived.

Yeah it is everywhere for him and his equals and above him. CM you can easily see it if you want to. Go to airport Mall parking lot and you will be amazed as that is where one point of gathering is at. My thought is that they will arrest any protestors that show up this time as is harshly against the law now.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

According to government spokesman Thanakorn Wangboonkongchana, PM Prayut Chan-o-cha will visit Udon Thani, Thailand’s northernmost city, tomorrow to meet with both parties from the public and private sectors to discuss provincial development and welcoming tourists under the Udon Plus scheme. When the PM and his entourage arrive, they will pay homage to Phra Rachvachirathamacharn, the temple abbot, and other senior monks at Wat Kesorn Seelakhun (Wat Pa Ban Tad) in Muang district, as well as follow up on the construction of a museum to house the ashes of former abbot Luang Ta Maha Bua. He would then meet Governor Sayam […]

The story Prime Minister to visit Udon Thani tomorrow as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

waste of time

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AussieBob said:

I believe that it is Buang Khan?

Cities are thesaban nakhon, towns are thesaban muang, and townships / sub-districts are thesaban tambon.

Buang Khan is officially a town.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use