News Forum - Booze sales are likely to be extended until midnight during Christmas and New Year’s

Thaiger

The hours on alcohol sales at restaurants might be extended on Christmas and New Year’s. Thai authorities are now considering pushing the hours for sales of beer and liquor from 9pm to 11pm or midnight. The proposal will be reviewed today during a meeting with government agencies and tourism associations, according to the Minister of Tourism and Sports, Phiphat Rachakitprakarn, who also mentioned that exceptional measures to prevent another spike in Covid-19 cases will be discussed at once. “Then it will be tossed to the Covid-19 Situation Administration Centre for further review.” Since November 1, restaurants and eateries in Bangkok, […]

The story Booze sales are likely to be extended until midnight during Christmas and New Year’s as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

That's a good idea because you cannot get Covid in holidays. 

What are they talking about?  If I want to get drunk I can also buy alcohol before 9PM.

Edited by dimitri
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, dimitri said:

What are they talking about?  If I want to get drunk I can also buy alcohol before 9PM.

Then do. If I drank I would too. More power to your elbow sir!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dimitri said:

One container load of Leo before 9pm thanks