News Forum - An aquatic meal with Olga Belka – taking art to new depths

Thaiger

by Baz Daniel I am sitting at the edge of the gorgeous Kata Rocks infinity pool at sunset with the world’s only underwater portraitist, who as far as I can tell, is probably also a mermaid. Her name is Olga Belka and she is as gorgeous and exotic as you might expect of someone with such a gorgeous and exotic claim to fame! The daughter of a Russian army officer who grew up in Moscow, Olga is one of those slim, blond, statuesque Russian beauties, who takes your breath away when you meet her. Something she has in common with […]

The story An aquatic meal with Olga Belka – taking art to new depths as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why do I get the feeling this isn't the usual content.....the paintings are amateurish and the content of the story is fanciful....

Every painter starts out as an amateur, especially when painting under water! 😉

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Why do I get the feeling this isn't the usual content.....the paintings are amateurish and the content of the story is fanciful....

And promotionally, very Farang-centric for a supposedly Thai-themed venue..🤨

Almost expected.