News Forum - Thailand’s nightlife venues and bars told to keep closed until January 16

Thaiger

12 minutes ago, Sarisin said:

It helps if you post in English 😄

I am not a native english speaker but that doesn't reverse anything what I wrote. By the way how many languages you are able to read and write other than english? This would be interesting. By the way to be able to read english as a native speaker is not always to be able to reflect and think as we could see if you send them the english text of something still they are not understand it. Reading and comprehensive is not the same

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stardust said:

Sorry to tell you that asians are going more to prostitutes than westeners. In China they brothels just not named as brothels that are karaoke centers. Same with the drinking people who know both sides of the world, Europe and Asia, are aware of that. Don't take any propaganda and fairy tale as a fact. 

Yes, but Chinese don't usually come to Thailand just for prostitution , like many Westerners do .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yes, but Chinese don't usually come to Thailand just for prostitution , like many Westerners do .

Usually and like ? Are you confused? I could write also the westerners usually and like many Chinese. Do you know that the big soapy massage owners in Pattaya are Chinese and the customers are Chinese. What an absurd statement you are making it is like you write this big chinese restaurants where they brought loads of bus tours are mostly westerners. I guess you know nothing about Pattaya and Chinese tourism where they brought them and who owned the places. Before covid everybody watched it and is aware of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stardust said:

He not understand Thai and as we read in his former not know anything about Thai culture. And even not get it that there are a lot rooted in Thailand and europe have Thai and a european language as a native language. 

Well, that makes two of you 😂.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fluke said:

By the way as most of the people experienced China, Chinese and mostly more than any other nations of this world, all this nonsense propaganda and fairy tales still working? Or are you just off your trolley?

12 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Usually and like ? Are you confused? I could write also the westerners usually and like many Chinese. Do you know that the big soapy massage owners in Pattaya are Chinese and the customers are Chinese. What an absurd statement you are making it is like you write this big chinese restaurants where they brought loads of bus tours are mostly westerners. I guess you know nothing about Pattaya and Chinese tourism where they brought them and who owned the places. Before covid everybody watched it and is aware of it.

Well yes , nearly everyone who goes to Pattaya goes there for paid for sex .

I was talking about the rest of Thailand .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stardust said:

By the way as most of the people experienced China, Chinese and mostly more than any other nations of this world, all this nonsense propaganda and fairy tales still working? Or are you just off your trolley?

I cannot understand  what you mean .

*The majority of the Worlds population is Chinese* is the only thing that I can make sense of 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

This is why I suggest open air areas. Not cramped closed in poorly ventilated ones. 

Spot on Mick! Open air areas have been proven to be the least transmissible places where Covid can spread. Open air spaces always have the least restrictions placed on them and that's pretty much universal in the world. Contrast that to the rise in cases ain Europe now entering winter where being outside is cold and bleak. If ever there was a time for a beach party in Phuket, now is the time. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Paco said:

That will never happen

1. All prostitutes what they suppose to do?

2. So long as there is corruption and people scam tourist .. no family want to be here...

Thailand is a lot more than bars and prostitution. Of course that's all you seem to be interested in.

20 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I cannot understand  what you mean .

*The majority of the Worlds population is Chinese* is the only thing that I can make sense of 

I expect you are not able to reflect or to understand. Maybe you you find a part of the answer also when you wrote big population or many tourists from China. Does that helps you in any way????

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Spot on Mick! Open air areas have been proven to be the least transmissible places where Covid can spread. Open air spaces always have the least restrictions placed on them and that's pretty much universal in the world. Contrast that to the rise in cases ain Europe now entering winter where being outside is cold and bleak. If ever there was a time for a beach party in Phuket, now is the time. 

Pictures I've seen of beach parties don't seem like social distancing is even slightly observed, along with mask wearing and hand sanitation

How would you make it work?

7 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I expect you are not able to reflect or to understand. Maybe you you find a part of the answer also when you wrote big population or many tourists from China. Does that helps you in any way????

Not really .

Are you using google translate ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

I am not a native english speaker but that doesn't reverse anything what I wrote. By the way how many languages you are able to read and write other than english? This would be interesting. By the way to be able to read english as a native speaker is not always to be able to reflect and think as we could see if you send them the english text of something still they are not understand it. Reading and comprehensive is not the same

english is spelt English stardust, and something still they not understanding it, are you trying to say " You do not understand "

11 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Sorry but it's painful to try to understand what you are trying to say. I can't speak your language so I'm not trying to put you down, but you  need to figure out a better way to express yourself.

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Thank you Jason. You just added a few common sense pointers. I love the great outdoors and this is an excellent time to enjoy it even more knowing one's chances of contracting covid19 are significantly reduced.

Beach parties, picnics, out door concerts will be a good way for less transmission. Agreed about Europe.The next four months will be very worrying for them.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Sorry but it's painful to try to understand what you are trying to say. I can't speak your language so I'm not trying to put you down, but you  need to figure out a better way to express yourself.

<comment deleted>

<please review your English grammar to clarify your intent>

45 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

What you not understand you can write in Thai  😅🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stardust said:

Good grief every single post you mention you can speak 439 languages and ask about others abilities, but given this is an english speaking forum it's barely relevant - your English is extremely difficult to read because you don't use any grammar. Brush up on that and you won't need to mention how many languages you allegedly speak every day.

this is a deal spell for bryan flowers, he's been on hunger streak for weeks and now he won't eat until mid january at the earliest.  RIP bryan flowers — maybe you won't get pushed over a balcony after all

1 hour ago, kmc said:

this is a deal spell for bryan flowers, he's been on hunger streak for weeks and now he won't eat until mid january at the earliest.  RIP bryan flowers — maybe you won't get pushed over a balcony after all

Good for Brian. At this rate he'll be bankrupt before allowed to open. 

1 hour ago, kmc said:

No worries I doubt as his many advertising sponsors on his own forum will allow him to keep his head above water financially and afford the intravenous food delivery until the bars open.

1 hour ago, kmc said:

Excellent measures to take during a lack of income due to bar closures . 

Well done Brian