News Forum - Bang Sue Grand Station to use only Pfizer and Moderna vaccine

Thaiger

The Vaccination Centre at Bang Sue Grand Station in Bangkok has announced that they will switch their operations to entirely use the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccine. The move will go into effect on November 26 and will replace the previously used vaccines in the main Bangkok vaccination centre, mainly Sinovac and AstraZeneca previously. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will now be used for all people, regardless of whether they are receiving their first, second, or third injection. Whether a person received the Pfizer vaccine or the Moderna vaccine will be determined by what brand is currently available at the […]

The story Bang Sue Grand Station to use only Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Plenty in the provinces waited for 2 x Sinovac to change to 1 x Sinovac and 1 x AZ.

Plenty more waited for that to change to 2 x AZ, and even more for it to change to 1 x AZ and 1 x Pfizer, as it is now.

As soon as it changes to 2 x Pfizer or 2 x Moderna then everyone will go.

Pretty simple ... and most people up here are used to waiting 😇.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The Vaccination Centre at Bang Sue Grand Station in Bangkok has announced that they will switch their operations to entirely use the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccine. The move will go into effect on November 26 and will replace the previously used vaccines in the main Bangkok vaccination centre, mainly Sinovac and AstraZeneca previously. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will now be used for all people, regardless of whether they are receiving their first, second, or third injection. Whether a person received the Pfizer vaccine or the Moderna vaccine will be determined by what brand is currently available at the […]

The story Bang Sue Grand Station to use only Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Hmmm I wonder if they will charge for the Moderna like THG does. It woul be a kick in the nuts to people who already paid if they don’t charge 😕

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ThaiEyes said:

Hmmm I wonder if they will charge for the Moderna like THG does. It woul be a kick in the nuts to people who already paid if they don’t charge 😕

To be fair, I dont think those that paid will care, yes miffed but not that bothered.

We paid for Moderna and finally got dates but in the end if the Thai govt had stuck with AZ . Moderna wouldn't be available from them.

Its a Hotch potch of vaccinations using whatever they could get at whatever time.

33 minutes ago, ThaiEyes said:

Stand by to be kicked in the nuts!

• Haha 2

Thanks to this news my wife, who refused the the other vaccines for a variety of reasons, has now registered  for Dec 7th at Bang Sue so we will be driving down to Bangkok from Udon Thani as Udon still do not know when they will have supplies of Pfizer/Moderna when she enquired on Friday. So good news as my 2 doses of Pfizer has not killed me, grown extra fingers or any other disability spread by crazy notions on FB or elsewhere.

Yes it is a pain to have to drive down to Bangkok but not so much so as being hospitalised from Covid.

And please, if any anti vaxxers wish to jump in with their scare stories to deflect this Thaiger news story please do it on another thread as I posted this just simply to inform people of the ease of registering for those that have waited for Pfizer/moderna to become available to them.

My wife registered easily on the AIS link ,

AIS - www.ais.th/vaccine

TRUE - dial *707# or visit https://vaccine.trueid.net/

DTAC - through DTAC application or visit https://app.dtac.co.th/vaccine/index.html

NT - https://covid19vaccine.ntplc.co.th/CVC/home

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Thanks to this news my wife, who refused the the other vaccines for a variety of reasons, has now registered  for Dec 7th at Bang Sue so we will be driving down to Bangkok from Udon Thani as Udon still do not know when they will have supplies of Pfizer/Moderna when she enquired on Friday. So good news as my 2 doses of Pfizer has not killed me, grown extra fingers or any other disability spread by crazy notions on FB or elsewhere.

Yes it is a pain to have to drive down to Bangkok but not so much so as being hospitalised from Covid.

And please, if any anti vaxxers wish to jump in with their scare stories to deflect this Thaiger news story please do it on another thread as I posted this just simply to inform people of the ease of registering for those that have waited for Pfizer/moderna to become available to them.

My wife registered easily on the AIS link ,

AIS - www.ais.th/vaccine

TRUE - dial *707# or visit https://vaccine.trueid.net/

DTAC - through DTAC application or visit https://app.dtac.co.th/vaccine/index.html

NT - https://covid19vaccine.ntplc.co.th/CVC/home

They had a lot of pressure these days in the public so it seems they had hot pants. So we hope it is true and not just another anouncement and then not enough deliveries. And hopefully they follow this in the other vaccination centers, too. It was absurd with their only 2nd shot rounds while a lot needed their first shot. Just make walk ins first and second shot, thats it and solved.