News Forum - PM digs in his heels, says he won’t quit while the country needs him

Thaiger

BUT 1 ...It needs him like I need piles!

BUT 2 Sadly its his boss(s) That need eradicating

At sometime in the future its going to get messy here

Edited by poohy
  • Cool 1

4 hours ago, Stardust said:

Yes or they tell you they don't understand what you are talking and they even not get it how people point out things in a way people here understand without pointing it out directly. They ask explain it directly you try to explain them again not everything can said be directly they not get it again or you write about common things that everybody knows in Thailand and know what are you talking about. So I write I don't expect they understand it or already know they will not understand it (because in that moment I know already they not know anything about Thailand)  but they want to explain you about Thailand, Thais and advocating any dumb and are people who not even live here and come for holidays. It is really bs and it is really bs that they use for their opinion Thais or Thailand sam bs if they say thats what the Thais say but not understand Thai or have a Thaifamily. The Thai social media or tv is full of the opposite they are claiming. As you mentiined already we hear and see exactly the opposite in Thai social media and from the Thais what they wanna sell the people here on the forum. It is bs

Yes it is quite difficult to say the least 

On 11/25/2021 at 9:37 AM, Pinetree said:

He can stay for me as long as he likes.  Beware the alternatives. Be afraid, be very afraid 

Spell them out to us …

On 11/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, Pinetree said:

Haha , love this kind of retro, uninformed  BS.  Its what put the Taksin crooks into power and many other so called 'democrats' before them.  There are none so blind as those who will not see. 

Uninformed ? Hmmm who are you getting your information from ?

It’s not Thai people for sure but I’m getting the impression you know what’s best for them right ? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Benroon said:

Uninformed ? Hmmm who are you getting your information from ?

It’s not Thai people for sure but I’m getting the impression you know what’s best for them right ? 

no i don't, but you can't beat history. 18 coups since 1932 and 18 different constitutions tells its own story. They dont know what they want and what works best for them. so far this present gov., is not doing too badly 

On 11/26/2021 at 4:04 AM, Pinetree said:

no i don't, but you can't beat history. 18 coups since 1932 and 18 different constitutions tells its own story. They dont know what they want and what works best for them. so far this present gov., is not doing too badly 

So when you say 'they' you claim to be talking on behalf of 70,000,000 people right ? What percentage of them do you actually know ? 

As for your last sentence - just baffling !

• Like 1

The covid "crises" requires the PM to stay on the job "for the people" so the crises will not end. Extrapolate that out to all the other countries that are turning authoritarian and covid starts to make a lot more sense.

• Haha 1