News Forum - Chiang Mai street vendor goes viral for showing skin to sell sweets

Thaiger

A 23 year old Chiang Mai street vendor has gone viral online after she decided to draw in customers by showing a bit of skin, wearing a cardigan-style shirt, loosely pinned at the top, with nothing underneath while making the popular street snack known as “khanom Tokyo” which are basically Thai pancakes. Before going viral as the sexy street vendor, the woman, known by the nickname Olive, sold clothes online, but she says the pandemic was bad for business and she decided to start selling snacks. (Check out the video below from The Thaiger’s Thai-language team.) Here’s a video interview […]

The story Chiang Mai street vendor goes viral for showing skin to sell sweets as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

26 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

She may believe that the pandemic is bad for business but her presentation certainly isn't.

Yes it’s all in the presentation isn’t it. Now if Thailand could follow up with exposed parts at car washes, all would be fine. (Women do work at those, right?) 😅

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A 23 year old Chiang Mai street vendor has gone viral online after she decided to draw in customers by showing a bit of skin, wearing a cardigan-style shirt, loosely pinned at the top, with nothing underneath while making the popular street snack known as “khanom Tokyo” which are basically Thai pancakes. Before going viral as the sexy street vendor, the woman, known by the nickname Olive, sold clothes online, but she says the pandemic was bad for business and she decided to start selling snacks. (Check out the video below from The Thaiger’s Thai-language team.) Here’s a video interview […]

The story Chiang Mai street vendor goes viral for showing skin to sell sweets as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Now that's the Olive i remember!

😁😁😁

images.jpeg

Child: Dad, I really want khanom tokyo. Can I have some? 

Dad: No, I've told you many times it's not hea.....*sees vendor*.... how many do you want, son? 

Nothing wrong ! She is Hot and Sexy.  She did not expose anything apart from the current world norms. 

She is Decent Enough to make a living good.

Appreciated .