News Forum - Unvaccinated woman dies with Covid-19, neighbourhood tested

Thaiger

A cluster of Covid-19 infections was found in a Bangkok neighbourhood in Sai Mai after a 30 year old woman collapsed and died in the street. The woman died yesterday and her post-mortem examination uncovered that she was infected with Covid-19. Of the 8 infections found, only the woman who died was unvaccinated. Health officials were sent to Phahonyothin Soi 54/1 along with a mobile Covid-19 testing unit after the woman collapsed and died, and they urged anyone in the neighbourhood that has not been vaccinated to get their free vaccines at Wat Koh Or-ngern right away. The health team […]

The story Unvaccinated woman dies with Covid-19, neighbourhood tested as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

46 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A cluster of Covid-19 infections was found in a Bangkok neighbourhood in Sai Mai after a 30 year old woman collapsed and died in the street. The woman died yesterday and her post-mortem examination uncovered that she was infected with Covid-19. Of the 8 infections found, only the woman who died was unvaccinated. Health officials were sent to Phahonyothin Soi 54/1 along with a mobile Covid-19 testing unit after the woman collapsed and died, and they urged anyone in the neighbourhood that has not been vaccinated to get their free vaccines at Wat Koh Or-ngern right away. The health team […]

The story Unvaccinated woman dies with Covid-19, neighbourhood tested as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Why is she described as an unvaccinated woman. Whats wrong with a "woman died" usual trying to push vaccine agendas in the midst of tragedy

35 minutes ago, Ordinarybloke said:

Why is she described as an unvaccinated woman. Whats wrong with a "woman died" usual trying to push vaccine agendas in the midst of tragedy

Because they can print "woman died" countless times each day. It has to have something to make you "click it".

15 hours ago, Ordinarybloke said:

Because she was, and because that may well have been the cause of the tragedy. Seems pretty reasonable reporting to me .....

9 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Because she was, and because that may well have been the cause of the tragedy. Seems pretty reasonable reporting to me .....

The report doesn't state as to whether Covid was the cause of her death or whether she died of something else and she just happened to also have Covid 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ordinarybloke said:

I prefer the term "previously living non male". 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Read the full story

I am not anti vax, but it is difficult to read this story and not see it as simply being a Public Service Announcement encouraging vaccines. Even the last part of the article leaves it with the takeaway.....encouraging people to get vaccinated if they have not. I won't go so far as to say it is fear mongering, but the goal of the story is apparent.

Edited by Lawyers_Guns_and_Money
Typo
  • Like 1

Why are people complaining because the woman wasn't vaccinated!  did you all complain when the stories of people being vaccinated died ?

It's just what side of the vaccination fence you're sitting on

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 10:21 PM, gummy said:

Delta Air Lines must be lapping up this free publicity

Yep they are...sort of...But Corona Beer's share price took a dive when people thought that a Corona...was causing Corona Virus 🤣

On 11/24/2021 at 11:03 AM, Ordinarybloke said:

8 infections. The only unvaccinated person in that group dies. What if the story was 8 infections, and the only person not to die was the only person not vaxxed? Do you think that would not be ceased upon by the vax sceptics seeking to push their agenda? 

But in fairness, one case is only anecdotal, but put together many similar anecdotes, and it starts to look like evidence.

On 11/25/2021 at 3:28 AM, Malc-Thai said:

Why are people complaining because the woman wasn't vaccinated!  did you all complain when the stories of people being vaccinated died ?

It's just what side of the vaccination fence you're sitting on

I think the people who are complaining about the report she was not vaxxed, are those who oppose vaxxing in any case. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

I think the people who are complaining about the report she was not vaxxed, are those who oppose vaxxing in any case. 

Exactly my point.. it was about pushing vaccines they didn't like.. but were happy with someone having an issue after a vaccine!  

As I said it depends on what side of the vaccine fence they are sitting on..

• Like 1

Just now, Malc-Thai said:

Exactly my point.. it was about pushing vaccines they didn't like.. but were happy with someone having an issue after a vaccine!  

As I said it depends on what side of the vaccine fence they are sitting on..

The vax debate is increasingly looking an American political debate in that on most occasions, nobody accepts that someone on the other side is posting in good faith.