News Forum - Thailand Top Stories | Mask mandate update, Miss Universe Thailand treads on the flag

Thaiger

Tim Newton checks out this morning’s top stories in Thailand. PM Prayut Chan-o-cha says he wants that to change and is proposing that the National Telecommunications Commission work with relevant agencies to get communication lines underground. The CCSA has released a clarification about Thailand’s mask mandate. A man was arrested yesterday for the alleged possession of 4 homemade guns. Three people, including a temple caretaker, have now been arrested for allegedly embezzling around 63 million baht in donations from a Buddhist temple in the central province of Nakhon Sawan. Police action is being officially sought against Miss Universe Thailand Anchilee […]

The story Thailand Top Stories | Mask mandate update, Miss Universe Thailand treads on the flag as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I know it's been photoshopped, standing on you nation's flag is seen as an act of disrespect. I have a feeling the photoshopper would have no idea about that. Clearly, they had no idea they were breaking the Flag Act

Police action is being officially sought against Miss Universe Thailand Anchilee Scott-Kemmis for standing on a representation of a Thai flag.

They have blurred out or cut out her feet, so I couldn't see ----. Can someone tell me what it is about Miss Universe Thailand;  Anchilee Scott-Kemmis,  that PeesOff people with obvious hemorrhoid problems? They said this was her 2nd incident. What was the first? Is this about the student protests or something? 

Thanks