News Forum - Foreign Minister says several European nations open to donating vaccines to Thailand

Thaiger

Thailand’s Foreign Minister told the press today at Government House before entering the weekly cabinet meeting that several countries in Europe are willing to donate Covid-19 vaccines to the kingdom. Minister Don Pramudwinai, who is also the Deputy PM, did not mention the list of EU countries that wants to “give away” the vaccines. He said the Health Ministry of Public Health had details and the next phase of Thailand’s full reopening to the world depends on them. Yesterday, the United States sent one million doses of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine to Thailand. It was the second US donation of […]

The story Foreign Minister says several European nations open to donating vaccines to Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Yes, all those countries in Europe that bought Sinovac, and have lots left over. I’m certain Thailand will gladly accept Free donations of Sinovac from the European countries. It works for them!

5 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Yes, all those countries in Europe that bought Sinovac, and have lots left over. I’m certain Thailand will gladly accept Free donations of Sinovac from the European countries. It works for them!

A bit like "have you eaten?"

Yes, I had a big plate of fresh air.

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/8401-news-forum-tuesday-covid-update-5126-new-cases-provincial-totals/?do=findComment&comment=111153

The foreign Ministry hasn’t gotten headlines for a while. Glad to see they still exist, even if they are irrelevant. I heard the Ministry of Silly Walks is going to have a press conference soon. Let’s see what they say about vaccine donations. 

19 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Can you name all those countries? I think tere is a chance Hungry bought some, but I doubt if you will find muc in Europe