News Forum - Are surfboards really hotter than Bitcoin?

Thaiger

Sponsored Article  I don’t know what’s harder to get my hand on right now – Bitcoin at a reasonable price, or a new surfboard. With the current pandemic situation, there’s been a shortage of surfboards as more surfers take to the waves. When I was told last year that a new surfboard would take at least 9 months to arrive, my tongue sprung out from my mouth as my chin fell to the floor! 9 months to wait for a new surfboard? Ahhh what will I now get my surfer friend for Christmas?  Hold onto your hats there is no […]

The story Are surfboards really hotter than Bitcoin? as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I find it hard to believe there is a surfboard shortage.  Cobra surfboards with a 55,000 square metre production facility are on the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand.  I don't know if it is still true but at one time they were the largest surfboard manufacturer in Asia.

YEP SPONSORED BS, There are plenty of boards here, Freedom Boardsports in Phuket got me a custom JS from Australia's Gold Coast in 4 months and they always have good stock.   I just visited your mates website Ripple and I have better boards sitting in my Koh Samui backyard.  

About the title - Really?  Come on man, you can do better than that...