News Forum - 19 year old claims Sinovac vaccine caused his hair to fall out

Thaiger

1 hour ago, palooka said:

Maybe that hair shadow is all that has grown in 4 months, or you could get a couple of shots of Sinovac to help disprove his case.  5555555

It would be interesting what fall away after couple shots more. China is famous to sell fake products 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Stardust said:

It would be interesting what fall away after couple shots more. China is famous to sell fake products 

I had four shots and look what happened to me...
ljs.thumb.jpg.d62f10871a7150562e98e883d4f842ac.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

24 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I had four shots and look what happened to me...
ljs.thumb.jpg.d62f10871a7150562e98e883d4f842ac.jpg

13 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I think most will say ok it was only the leg, I had luck 😅

Wrong story.

This man had no legs at all, but grew one after an mRNA jab 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Wrong story.

This man had no legs at all, but grew one after an mRNA jab 🤣🤣🤣

Hhhm if it was not only the leg, this could be the answer why moderna and pfizer are always out of stock here.

11 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

We get these anecdotal stories from time to time but let me give you one of my own.

As a youth I was locally famous for being able to bend iron bars over my manhood.

As I got older obviously that stopped being the case as my arms were not what they once were.

Having had the Pfizer jabs though my arms are a lot better.

Shame about the manhood now though 🙂

• Like 1

If ever there were a good candidate for violating the computer crimes act, it's this kid using the internet to spread fear about life-saving vaccines.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Augratin said:

If ever there were a good candidate for violating the computer crimes act, it's this kid using the internet to spread fear about life-saving vaccines.

I wouldn't take my hand into the fire for any chinese product. You really would?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Augratin said:

Warning others of potential side effects is not violating computer crimes. Keeping information about ill effects from the China vaccine (or any other) is. Keep your made in China gear. Others value their health.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

Perhaps he should try hare coursing?

trail and error that would be .. hopping backwards they'd then be a receding hareline .. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Augratin said:

Absolutely, we've got the media to do that for us...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Manu said:

The survey was based on the responses of 366 adults. Not sure if that should be regarded as reliable...

I first heard of the condition and the figure on a doc (either Panorama or Dispatches) in the UK. There were thousands of reported cases and there were now clinics being set up as a speciality to treat this all over the UK. According to https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01511-z there is now a Facebook support group consisting of 40k member. It does not say if this is a worldwide figure or localised to a specific country or language.

The same article prints a useful graph produced by the UK's Office for National Statistics studying 20k cases. As far as I can tell, it's the nearest thing there is to a mass study. It indicates about 21% suffering after 4 weeks, declining to about 12.5% after about 4 months. There may be some questions about the criteria of randomness insofar as the UK has an arbitrary cut-off point of 28 days in deciding whether someone actually died of Covid. I can't tell if they also applied it to those who recovered. This raises the possibility that if they used the same criteria to select the 20k sample, those who have had more serious attacks and may have been in treatment for over 4 weeks, and are likely to have taken longer to fully convalesce, may have been excluded from the 20k.

In addition to this, if you google "one in three suffer long covid", you will see that there are multiple small scale studies in the "hundreds of patients" that arrive at similar conclusions as the CDC study you question. Conversely, we can look at the study carried out by Dr Andrew Wakefield which "established" a link between Autism and the MMR jab based on 10 cases. Not only was it unrepeatable in other studies, it later transpired that two of the supposed victims of this, had already been diagnosed as Autistic before being vaxxed for MMR. Yet in many places on this planet, there are those who will defend his work like a Southern Baptist defending creationism.

I don't think we should place great faith in one study of just 366, but when it is persistently repeated, I think it becomes increasingly unquestionable. I hope that answers your question?

18 hours ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

Why did they get tested if they had no symptoms?

18 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

I'm even more confused now.

Testing is often required for travel, business, even concerts.  Due to these requirements i have known dozens of people who "tested" positive and had no symptoms.  So either the test was wrong and the numbers are inflated (they would be registered as a "COVID case") or having covid doesnt always mean someone will have adverse affects due to covid.