News Forum - 19 year old claims Sinovac vaccine caused his hair to fall out

Thaiger

After getting 2 Sinovac vaccines, a 19 year old student in Phuket claims his hair began falling out in clumps, leaving him bald. The vocational school student is from Phang Nha but stays now in Chalong in order to study at school and told the press that a doctor had verified the condition. The man said he travelled to his family hometown of Tambon Phru Nai in Koh Yao district to get his Sinovac vaccines, both first and second doses. Of note, he received his second vaccine on July 16, long before the government started a drive to vaccinate school […]

The story 19 year old claims Sinovac vaccine caused his hair to fall out as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

We get these anecdotal stories from time to time but let me give you one of my own.

As a youth I was locally famous for being able to bend iron bars over my manhood.

As I got older obviously that stopped being the case as my arms were not what they once were.

Having had the Pfizer jabs though my arms are a lot better.

• Haha 6

If you borrow so much money from your well lets say friends you can not complain to much about there stuff they give you covvid first then make sure you not get better you most love the chineese i think we have to call thailand little china soon they buy the country already

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

We get these anecdotal stories from time to time but let me give you one of my own.

I find it interesting that any adverse affect from a jab is always thrown in the "anecdotal" column yet somehow adverse affects from covid itself never are.   

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, MrNovax said:

I find it interesting that any adverse affect from a jab is always thrown in the "anecdotal" column yet somehow adverse affects from covid itself never are.   

Not sure I understand this? Isn't covid itself an adverse effect.? Alternately, there is a pretty well documented history of "long covid" which affects about 1 in 3 victims.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

As a youth I was locally famous for being able to bend iron bars over my manhood.

As I got older obviously that stopped being the case as my arms were not what they once were.

Having had the Pfizer jabs though my arms are a lot better.

I've sussed you out

images (57).jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ThaiEyes said:

Well quite a few expats have nothing to fear about losing their hair 😉

Well, to me this is the ultimate proof that Covid started years ago, way before 2019! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

After getting 2 Sinovac vaccines, a 19 year old student in Phuket claims his hair began falling out in clumps, leaving him bald. The vocational school student is from Phang Nha but stays now in

Wigan .? toupee honest this sounds like a hair today gone tomorrow story .. 

• Haha 2

If his hair had truly fallen out, he would be bald without any evidence of hair.. he is not bald, instead looks like he got a "monk" hair cut.

Not believe this..  looking for his 15 seconds of fame and probably hoping that vaccine company pay him without investigation.

• Like 6
  • Angry 1

4 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

Not sure I understand this? Isn't covid itself an adverse effect.? Alternately, there is a pretty well documented history of "long covid" which affects about 1 in 3 victims.

Anecdotal i know, but the majority of people i know who tested positive for covid were asymptomatic.  So either the tests are wrong (which could be the case) or covid in and of itself isnt an adverse effect.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MrNovax said:

Anecdotal i know, but the majority of people i know who tested positive for covid were asymptomatic.  So either the tests are wrong (which could be the case) or covid in and of itself isnt an adverse effect.  

I'm even more confused now.

59 minutes ago, MrNovax said:

Why did they get tested if they had no symptoms?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

Where did you get that from Johnny?

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/bulletins/prevalenceofongoingsymptomsfollowingcoronaviruscovid19infectionintheuk/7october2021

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JackMeOff said:

If his hair had truly fallen out, he would be bald without any evidence of hair.. he is not bald, instead looks like he got a "monk" hair cut.

Maybe that hair shadow is all that has grown in 4 months, or you could get a couple of shots of Sinovac to help disprove his case.  5555555

6 hours ago, JackMeOff said:

Not believe this..  looking for his 15 seconds of fame and probably hoping that vaccine company pay him without investigation.

That's what I thought at first but you can clearly see patches of complete hair loss.  I think maybe he cut the rest so it didn't look so strange.  Sinovac is from china which is why I refused to get vaccinated until Astra or something else was finally available.

1 minute ago, Bluesofa said:

Perhaps he should try hare coursing?

You two are merkin a lot of jokes about hair...

as if I could hairless (careless)

• Haha 4