News Forum - Emirates A380 to return to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi to meet increased demand

Thaiger

The A380 is to return to the skies over Bangkok as Emirates upgrades capacity on flights to the capital to meet increased demand. TTR Weekly reports that Thailand’s recent re-opening to vaccinated tourists from approved countries has led to strong demand, with around 10,000 arrivals registered at Suvarnabhumi every day. In order to add capacity and frequency to its services, Emirates is bringing back the Airbus A380, which will operate daily from November 28. Flight EK372 will depart Dubai at 09.30, touching down in Bangkok at 18.40. The return flight, EK373, will depart Bangkok at 20.35, arriving in Dubai at […]

The story Emirates A380 to return to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi to meet increased demand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Yes but i not sure its all for thailand i think its not the end destination from the plane i know the love to play the glory trompet for themself and take credit for what they not done or even did wrong but call it a great succes they not good at many thing but propaganda is the one thing they are great at

In the good old days.. When Thailand tourism was in full swing Emirates had 3 A380's landing at Swampy every day.. 1 would turn around and go back to Dubai, 1 would carry on to Sydney, & the other would head off to Hong Kong.                                                 A mate of mine who is a bit of an 'aircraft guru' told me once that Emirates have more A380's than all the other airlines put together.. AND that the 380 is a thirsty old girl, and the airlines really do need to fly them pretty damn full of passengers... Wonder how full they will be in Dec when they come in..?  (My Dec flight is A380 to Dubai, then triple 7 to Bangers)

"On November 1, Thailand re-opened with minimal quarantine for vaccinated travellers from 63 approved countries."

Did you finally feel some guilt parroting the government lie of "no quarantine"? A good "journalistic organization" with integrity would have called it what it is from the beginning. Better late than never I guess, but still more loss of credibility.

The only reason they are going to fly to BKK again is to bring them back into service slowly as they've been out of service for ages. It's got nothing to do with capacity, as @Griff1315 can't even fill his Cessna to capacity yet 🤣

• Haha 1