News Forum - Thailand News Today | “The Beach” to reopen, Poverty rises in Thailand, Get vaxxed or … | Nov 16

Thaiger

Jett goes through all the main headlines in Thailand that include: Thailand is set to reopen one of its most iconic beaches, the country’s poverty rate increases, and the government tells citizens to get vaccinated or else…

The story Thailand News Today | “The Beach” to reopen, Poverty rises in Thailand, Get vaxxed or … | Nov 16 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Just now, Jason said:

I do hope this natural paradise at Maya Beach can be protected once tourism comes back. Hopefully some lessons learned....

Its about money . Maya beach having recovered will be ruined again by asphyxiation of Thai baht.

If they did’t freeze the assets and bank accounts of the indicted police, when they are released on bail they will flee the country just like the red bull heir.  

Edited by Does

1 in 5 Thai citizens now on welfare, shameful... all for a Pandemic that should have never been declared. Yeah... you heard that right. And that is my professional medical opinion. And... before you comment, you of course can BELIEVE whatever you want to believe. I happen to know.

Tyranny because of a so called Vaccine?

Vaccine - noun Any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.

Why is the vaccine being pushed as a panacea? The vaccine (which is admittedly not a vaccine) does not confer immunity, does not prevent transmission, does not prevent illness. The Covid vaccines, admittedly, do not provide vaccination... 

Edited by Freeduhdumb
Grammar correction additional content.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

1 in 5 Thai citizens now on welfare, shameful... all for a Pandemic that should have never been declared. Yeah... you heard that right. And that is my professional medical opinion. And... before you comment, you of course can BELIEVE whatever you want to believe. I happen to know.

Tyranny because of a so called Vaccine?

Vaccine - noun Any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.

Why is the vaccine being pushed as a panacea? The vaccine (which is admittedly not a vaccine) does not confer immunity, does not prevent transmission, does not prevent illness. The Covid vaccines, admittedly, do not provide vaccination... 

And that the vaccines are protecting mainly against death, looking which groups are at risk, the elder, the fat, the diabetic,..., is going against natural selection?

Is it that, what your "professional medical opinion" wanna say?

Right now, in the west it is proof, that the unvaccinated of the risk groups are by far more in the hospitals, as the vaccinated of the same risk groups. Despite the fact, that the unvaccinated are a lot less in the west now. In special in the age group of over 60 or over 80. 

Yes, the vaccines are not preventing infections. But keeping a lot people alive, that is not so bad, imho 

Since all of us are only finding out, if or if not our body can fight the virus, AFTER we got infected.

Just saying

12 hours ago, Guest1 said:

And that the vaccines are protecting mainly against death, looking which groups are at risk, the elder, the fat, the diabetic,..., is going against natural selection?

Is it that, what your "professional medical opinion" wanna say?

Right now, in the west it is proof, that the unvaccinated of the risk groups are by far more in the hospitals, as the vaccinated of the same risk groups. Despite the fact, that the unvaccinated are a lot less in the west now. In special in the age group of over 60 or over 80. 

Yes, the vaccines are not preventing infections. But keeping a lot people alive, that is not so bad, imho 

Since all of us are only finding out, if or if not our body can fight the virus, AFTER we got infected.

Just saying

Respectfully you have no idea what you are talking about here. When you have been on the "front lines" for the last 20 months as a licensed healthcare provider (working in the United States from Coast to Coast), as I have, then you too can have a professional medical opinion. I am here living the reality.