News Forum - Travel blogger jailed in China for posing with a veteran’s tombstone for pictures

Thaiger

35 minutes ago, MARCO said:

Yep.  Damn those Commies.  What we need is more Indians in the world.  Why cant Xi just leave them alone. I hate political racism. Let's hear if for the  Indians!

Ummm, why can't XI and his racist CCP cronies leave the world alone as it is not their CCP given right to take and take, murder, suppress and bully. Look at how they even rape the oceans with literally hundreds of fishing vessels. It is hilarious to see that they are up in arms over this blogger taking pictures of a head stone of one of their bully dead soldiers, but look how they treat their own people. Harvesting organs was a pretty good past time and probably still is. Don't hear them upset over those dead ones.

You are definitely no Marco Polo.

50 minutes ago, MARCO said:

Actually Stardust I did suspect you might be American as your spelling and English grammar sometimes made no sense.. I mean, just listen to their President and you'll  get what I'm saying. No offence implied.  Anyhow, too many hillbilly rednecks already,  Just ask President Xi.

You seem to know a lot about America but little about the world or perhaps just trolling, or do you actually love the CCP and XI. Yeah there are some Americans who are not educated, and your point is? Or was it just taking a stab at ole Stardust and spitting on Americans all in one shot! Don't see any or too many  posters who have their name all in capitals. Is that inferiority or a superiority complex? Be my guest to go live in China, but I would bet that if you died there, and had a grave with tombstone, and then some Chinese blogger took a picture with him showing your stone the middle finger and then posted it online, they would probably give that person an award of praise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 8:49 PM, HolyCowCm said:

You seem to know a lot about America but little about the world or perhaps just trolling, or do you actually love the CCP and XI. Yeah there are some Americans who are not educated, and your point is? Or was it just taking a stab at ole Stardust and spitting on Americans all in one shot! Don't see any or too many  posters who have their name all in capitals. Is that inferiority or a superiority complex? Be my guest to go live in China, but I would bet that if you died there, and had a grave with tombstone, and then some Chinese blogger took a picture with him showing your stone the middle finger and then posted it online, they would probably give that person an award of praise.

Oh dear ......... the Caps Police are here. But have you checked my grammar and spelling.  I thunk not.  For what it is worth, I dont hate Americans.  What I and an increasing number of 'world citizens' are critical of is America's foreign policy hypocrisy'. (you might need to Google that word)  If you're gong to throw stones at China (and some of it is justified) do it from a position of strength and integrity .... something the USA used to have, but not now.   And what was that childish rant about dying in China?  Too many Budweisers I suspect. LOL. 

Take care my FRIEND. Whoops ..... used CAPS again.  I'm going to give myself a damned good talking to and then have a little lie down.  That should do it.

On 11/17/2021 at 7:50 PM, HolyCowCm said:

Well funny how I just came across an article that says the CCP just yesterday sent bombers to the Indian border as a big commie warning to the Indians. The CCP is egging to get their noses bloodied. Can't take on the whole world. Disgusting commies.

Newsweekimage.png.7c6d5256479dba2e4e4273fbdabf1e8c.png Newsweek China Sends Bomber Planes to Indian Border in 'Warning' to Country

Well the Indians should be afraid of the Commies...... very afraid.  Look what they did to the USA, apparently the most powerful country in the world.  Korea ended up a stalemate. Cuba's Bay of Pigs defeat was an embarrassing fiasco for the Yankees.  And they had their backsides kicked in Vietnam as the 'Commies' watched them flee from Saigon's embassy rooftop like frightened little schoolgirls.  India's gonna be a walk in the Park for President Xi.  Just ask the Taliban.  

3 hours ago, MARCO said:

Well the Indians should be afraid of the Commies...... very afraid.  Look what they did to the USA, apparently the most powerful country in the world.  Korea ended up a stalemate. Cuba's Bay of Pigs defeat was an embarrassing fiasco for the Yankees.  And they had their backsides kicked in Vietnam as the 'Commies' watched them flee from Saigon's embassy rooftop like frightened little schoolgirls.  India's gonna be a walk in the Park for President Xi.  Just ask the Taliban.  

Hi MARCO... where are you from? Marco is Italy or are you just galivanting masquerading? We all should be afraid of nuclear missiles and then the world for the fallout after that. The CCP's and their BS XI is over stepping their boundaries like Putin is, and they are both F-Heads who should be offed. This world has no place for these 2 types of F-Head criminals. Go ahead and put down the USA as much as you like, but more than likely your country cannot do the job to protect you and so they are allies with the USA. Do you think your government is not in the dirt like the USA? Spare me your drizzle and drool. Do you really want me to go into wars? Maybe you will not like it. I feel you are an ok person but uneducated on the whole. 

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Hi MARCO... where are you from? Marco is Italy or are you just galivanting masquerading? We all should be afraid of nuclear missiles and then the world for the fallout after that. The CCP's and their BS XI is over stepping their boundaries like Putin is, and they are both F-Heads who should be offed. This world has no place for these 2 types of F-Head criminals. Go ahead and put down the USA as much as you like, but more than likely your country cannot do the job to protect you and so they are allies with the USA. Do you think your government is not in the dirt like the USA? Spare me your drizzle and drool. Do you really want me to go into wars? Maybe you will not like it. I feel you are an ok person but uneducated on the whole. 

Ok. I love you the same as everybody,

We are the same..

9 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Ok. I love you the same as everybody,

We are the same..

OK Holycow. Let's agree to disagree.  But let me say that in my opinion both the CCP and USA both have many faults in their current foreign policy.  Only difference is the USA is always telling the rest of the world how democratic it is.  Well it's not.  At least the CCP doesn't hold itself up as some moral beacon to the world ....... the globe's self appointed policeman and 'leaders of the free world.' So let's have a truce on this matter.

So what's your obsession  with my name Marco?  I've never suggested you might be a Hindu Indian vegetarian convenience store owner coz your  Forum name is "HolyCow" do I? Well Marco is my real name.

Try googling New Zealand's nuclear policy.  We banned American armed and powered nuclear ships from our waters decades ago. (the ban is still in place) The Yankees then spent the next 2 decades punishing our small country.  You'll also find out hundreds of New Zealanders sailed their small yachts and boats and surrounded Muaroa Atoll in the Pacific and forced the French to stop nuclear bomb testing.  So as you can see, I don't need to be lectured on the threat of the current nuclear arms race.

And my ignorance of world events? Well I've been fortunate to have travelled to or through 53 countries in this world.  And visited and worked in Thailand for over 23 years, now owning a number of properties in Bangkok and Bangsaray (20 minutes south of Pattaya) But even so, there's a hell of a lot I still don't or will ever know about this crazy world.  I accept that. And every day I try to learn a little bit more and not to be such a self opinionated prat.  But you know .... it's hard at my age.

So now you know my little HolyCow vegetarian.  LOL.  Take care.

3 hours ago, MARCO said:

OK Holycow. Let's agree to disagree.  But let me say that in my opinion both the CCP and USA both have many faults in their current foreign policy.  Only difference is the USA is always telling the rest of the world how democratic it is.  Well it's not.  At least the CCP doesn't hold itself up as some moral beacon to the world ....... the globe's self appointed policeman and 'leaders of the free world.' So let's have a truce on this matter.

So what's your obsession  with my name Marco?  I've never suggested you might be a Hindu Indian vegetarian convenience store owner coz your  Forum name is "HolyCow" do I? Well Marco is my real name.

Try googling New Zealand's nuclear policy.  We banned American armed and powered nuclear ships from our waters decades ago. (the ban is still in place) The Yankees then spent the next 2 decades punishing our small country.  You'll also find out hundreds of New Zealanders sailed their small yachts and boats and surrounded Muaroa Atoll in the Pacific and forced the French to stop nuclear bomb testing.  So as you can see, I don't need to be lectured on the threat of the current nuclear arms race.

And my ignorance of world events? Well I've been fortunate to have travelled to or through 53 countries in this world.  And visited and worked in Thailand for over 23 years, now owning a number of properties in Bangkok and Bangsaray (20 minutes south of Pattaya) But even so, there's a hell of a lot I still don't or will ever know about this crazy world.  I accept that. And every day I try to learn a little bit more and not to be such a self opinionated prat.  But you know .... it's hard at my age.

So now you know my little HolyCow vegetarian.  LOL.  Take care.

No obsession with your name and now know where you are coming from being a Kiwi. Nice country you have there! Holy Cow is only a slang expression, but as a coincidence I am actually considering cutting down on meat more. Yeah America is definitely not perfect for sure, but I hope for our future and my kids and yours if you have any, that these top evil ones like the CCP and Russia go back into their holes backing down coming at every one's throats. They are really ugly as governments. And yes I am pretty anti China's CCP and too many Chinese out and about in huge huge groups, but that is my thing that I rant about, but in reality I do not want to even see huge groups of Americans. Everything in moderation, and I guess my rants need to be shoved into that as well.

Ok, so now the ice has melted, let's get on to other things. OH, for me I have a house in CM with a bunch of cars, bikes, a couple of kids and a couple of dogs. Wouldn't mind picking up another property some time soon in the country north of here for a weekend home away from home, but too lazy to go out and look for the time being.

Cheers

You know what HolyCow ....... that  was a real pleasure getting your response.  You sound quite normal ........... so what the feck are you doing on this Forum LOL!!!! But kidding aside I'm convinced between some of the hostile comments on this and other forums there lurks some pretty good guys but who like me can get a bit carried away at times.  I'm guilty as charged!  Believe it or not in my many years of visiting Thailand I've never been to Chiang Mai.  Shame really as I know people that have and they love it.  Coming from the south Island of NZ the sometimes coolness of the north would probably suit me better.  And of course the hills/ mountains would be familiar terrain.  But  also coming from NZ I also love the ocean hence a house and a couple of condos in Bangsaray.  Better than parts of Pattaya up the road though.  Not my favourite place.  Only reason I have a few properties in Thailand is over the years they have been so dirt cheap .......... compared to NZ now where the average house price has now reached $1million!!!!!! So I'm definitely  no property tycoon that's for sure.

Anyhow, I'm starting to go on a bit ... the other posters will think we are having a 'kumbaya moment'.  Again, enjoyed getting some background ....... now go get those Commies! Best regards.